Purple Arrows (An Arrow Fanfi...

By musicdreams31

You know who Oliver Queen is. Everyone knows that he's the millionaire playboy that just came back from the d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Hello

2.2K 25 9
By musicdreams31

Hello, my wonderful fans/followers who actually stuck by me through this fanfiction/series. I decided to get off of my ass and get my ass on my bed and at my desk on A days during Study Hall and start working on the rewrite again. Watching Flash and Arrow and not being able to write Shooting Arrows and Speeding Arrows yet is KILLING ME. And the only way to write them is to finish this rewrite. It'll be a while before it's finished but I thought I should let you all know. Also, if any of you are amazing at designing covers, message me and maybe you can design a cover for In a Flash (rewrite) and Purple Arrows (rewrite) for me. I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 108 13
Oliver Queen returns from purgatory with Jayden Lance to retake their city and avenge. Unknown to them the city has changed as well. It's been 5 year...
2K 46 11
After Laurel's death, everyone was heartbroken. But like her sister, Laurel was back from the dead and she decided it was time to tell Felicity how s...
1.8K 39 12
Sara had died.... again, and everyone on the team was heartbroken, especially her sister. But there was one other person that was heartbroken even mo...
7K 67 11
Oliver knew it wouldn't be long before the team found out about his relationship with Nyssa. But he figured since the Assassin only came around when...