Second Chances for a ferret (...

Oleh WeaselB3e

Draco Malfoy has become head boy and the head girl is none other than Hermione Granger...Draco decides that a... Lebih Banyak

Second Chances for a ferret (Draco/Hermione)
Fed up!
Draco's anger
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Draco's nightmare
Desperate Kiss
It's complicated
Confrontations
Ferret's guilt
Memories
Confrontations of anger
Turning Back
Confrontation
Memories
Choose Granger
Two years Later
Forgotten Dreams
Reverting
Circles
Good Bye Ronald
love and lockets
Sparks of regret?
Hermione's big confession
The Baby arrived
Convincing Granger
One word: Draco.
Ron's exit
Together....
Morning After
Five Months Later
Wedding Day
Epilogue
The Kids are Alright

Chapter two

21.7K 433 93
Oleh WeaselB3e

**

"Hermione you need to stop crying, you'll just get sick, please let's go to the three broomsticks and we can talk about this there. You know he'll get over it, he'll see the logic behind your words and come back, you know how he gets." Harry kept reiterating this to Hermione as he pulled her up and helped her walk through the snow towards the three broomsticks. He pushed the door open and looked for a booth, there was one left-which was behind the back of a certain platinum blonde Headboy, as Harry led the way to the table he helped Hermione into the side not facing the blonde and went to get drinks.

Harry came back to see Hermione drawing a circle on the table with her nails, "this was not what I wanted to happen," she kept whispering to herself over and over.

"We both knew that this is what would've happened Hermione, please drink up, it'll help." His attempts to raise her spirits seemed to be feeble and he wished that she would just smile.

"Harry...I like Ron....a lot...but if I acted on those feelings, then it could end so horribly and I could lose everything. I just can't handle that...I'm worried that he'd react the same way he did when we were camping remember? He left us! A voice keeps prodding me into remembering just how easy it was for him to leave."

"No one wants that Hermione, he just...well, let's just forget about him. I understand how you feel but he wouldn't leave you, you know it. Not after everything," Harry sipped his drink and looked around, "now...has Malfoy been giving you any trouble lately? " He noticed the blonde sitting behind Hermione go ridged at the mention of his name.

Hermione shook her head, "not lately...in the beginning it was a total nightmare to be near him but....lately he hasn't been as unbearable."

Harry watched Draco's head turn slightly as his attention was now entirely on their conversation, "have you noticed how different he's been since the end of the war?"

Hermione looked up from her drink with a quizzical look, "I have...not one mudblood comment for two months and he even...he asked me to walk around here with him....it has actually nice to be able to talk to him in a civil tone."

Harry nodded, "I noticed he's been tolerable....maybe he's realized just how much of a git he has been and wants a second chance." As he said this he watched the blonde's back, the neck cracked and the rigidness of the body seemed be telling him that he was listening intently to the conversation, Harry was hoping for this and smirked as he continued. "Wonder what he's up to....I just hope he doesn't start fancying you."

Hermione spat her drink and began coughing, as she laughed slightly, "he's changed, Harry but all those other years and he was one of his followers....I don't....I don't think that'd be possible. Ever."

Harry watched the back drop with a sigh and get up as Harry said one more thing, "do you think he deserves another chance?" The blonde froze and turned around to face Harry with a quizzical look. "I mean...he helped us at the Manor. His mother saved my life. I'm not saying I'd give him one, but I'd at least stop calling him names....over time."

Hermione stared at Harry with a slightly opened mouth, "well...actually I have considered being civil toward him....within reason. I've been thinking about giving him a chance to prove that he's actually a nice person and not that horrible git from our previous school years....but who really knows." Her cheeks flushed and Draco Malfoy nodded to Harry and walked away with a happy stride.

Harry sipped his drink thoughtfully, considering his friend's words. "Do you want to go looking for quills, maybe get some candy?"

Hermione nodded, "what are you playing at Harry?"

Harry shrugged, "Malfoy was and always will be a git. But there's a possibility that he's reaching out for a chance to change. I suggest we keep an eye on him....maybe not yell at him for being considerate. I'm not saying he's not a complete arse, but thinking more about it, I think the git wants a fresh start."

Hermione sighed, "I'll apologize later."

The rest of the day Hermione and Harry walked around Hogsmeade, walking through different shops picking things and buying various sweets. As they walked back to the castle Harry noticed Hermione looking around and looking disappointed over something, Harry guessed it was Ron, when he spotted him walking with Seamus, Dean and Neville ahead of them. Harry grabbed Hermione's arm and began to walk faster as Ron seemed to notice them and seemed to splutter his comments-as he spoke Harry thought he heard sniffs coming from Ron.

Hermione seemed to burst into tears again and Harry walked faster hoping she'd stop soon, "Hermione, please stop crying everything will be alright."

Hermione nodded and her sobs seemed to silence but he knew there were still tears in her eyes and most were probably falling down her cheeks.

"Let's get you back to your common room..." Harry muttered as they began climbing the stairs, Ron's voice seeming to carry over to them as they climbed faster towards Hermione's common room.

"He'll talk to me again wont he?" Hermione whispered.

"One way or another he will Hermione, you can count on that."

Hermione nodded giving Harry a hug before walking into the common room. She was all alone in the room with a warm fire and saw on the couch a box with her name on it, she opened it and saw a piece of every kind of candy that she loved assorted in crimson tissue paper. Looking around Hermione ran to Draco's bedroom door and knocked, "Malfoy? Draco? Are you in there?"

The door slightly opened and Draco slipped out, causing Hermione to shift on the step to make room for the two of them on the small landing, "Yes?"

Hermione lifted to box toward him, "Did you do this?"

Draco's eyebrows knitted together, "no Granger."

Hermione raised an eyebrow but nodded slightly, "alright......I guess....someone else sent them then...." Hermione stuttered, but she had a sneaking suspicion it was actually him who left them.

Draco nodded with a smirk on his face, "so, I've changed huh?"

Hermione froze, she had only just talked to Harry about that how would he have known? She never saw him when they were talking.

Draco gave a small laugh at her confusion and Hermione nodded very slowly, "First you find me crying, now you seem to know a part of what I said to Harry and then my favorite candy shows up and now...you ask that....you know what I said don't you?"

Draco nodded slowly, "I heard it all...I was sitting behind you in the three broomsticks."

Hermione's face froze as she began remembering the conversation and everything she had said, Harry had made her say those things for a reason she could just feel it.

"Granger?" Apparently she had been so quiet that Draco became worried, "I'm sorry for saying that but I figured Potter would've told you. He was up to something when I looked at him before leaving."

"I'm going to get him," Hermione whispered.

Draco placed his hand on her shoulder before whispering, "I...I have changed, haven't I?"

Hermione looked into Draco's eyes and nodded, "you're.....easier to talk to at least.....and more civil. While I don't trust you, I do see that you've changed."

Draco nodded, realizing this was the best he would get at the moment, "well, they should have dinner starting soon. Should we go down?"

Hermione nodded and followed him out of the room, thinking of ways that she could get back at Harry for letting Draco hear what they had said about him.

"Can I patrol with you tonight?" Hermione asked staring at Draco's back.

Draco stopped and looked at her, "I don't see why not."

Hermione gave a small smile before nodding and walking pass Draco.

Draco began walking again, they were quiet for what seemed a long time but only lasted for a few moments as Ron came blundering out of a classroom off towards the side. The two halted and Ron coughed in the now tension filled hall, the silence was only broken when Ron coughed again not making eye contact.

"Hello....Hermione....going to dinner?" Ron's ears grew red as he looked at a spot on the floor.

"Yes Ronald....I hope everything's going alright?"

At this Draco grabbed Hermione's shoulder and walk fast pass a confused Ron staring at their retreating backs. "You don't have to be civil with that git, let's just get to the great hall," Draco muttered to Hermione. As they reached the entrance to the great hall Draco let go of Hermione's arm and walked pass her into the hall to join the other slytherins as Hermione looked for Harry and practically ran to his side as he chatted with Seamus and Dean.

"Ron won't be coming to dinner....he said something came up," Harry told Hermione after chewing a piece of chicken. Hermione nodded before looking at the Slytherine table where the platinum blonde hair was no longer occupying, her eyes gazed all over the table and the hair was nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you looking for Hermione?" Harry asked noticing her gaze, "I noticed him leave a few minuets ago."

Hermione looked at Harry and knew what he was trying to get at, "I'm actually patrolling with him tonight."

"You fancy him don't you?"

Hermione choked on a mouthful of pumpkin juice and began stuttering, "not at all...Draco's new personality doesn't mean he's completely changed, and I know he just wants a second chance."

A slight smile played on Harry's lips as he watched his best friend try to deny his accusation, "You didn't answer my question."

"No I do not!"

Harry nodded, "I was just talking that's all Hermione."

Hermione muttered sorry before getting up, "I'm going to my room, if you need help with any homework before I go patrol be there before ten." She left the hall, heading towards the changing stairs and towards the sixth floor where the head prefect's common room awaited-where she hoped he wasn't waiting.

*****

Hey!! I hope people are enjoying this story!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! I can't tell what ya think without that! :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

320K 6.2K 38
Hermione Granger has decided to go back to Hogwarts and finish her Seventh year. The rest of the Golden Trio do not go with her this time. Only her a...
389K 6.8K 52
Hermione Granger had a feeling that she might be Head Girl one day. She never expected who the Head Boy might be, though. Of course, it had to be the...
2.4K 153 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
Veela Love Oleh Caitlin

Fiksi Penggemar

1M 30.2K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...