Sparks of regret?

Psst...Hey you! amazing reader whom I greatly appreciate for reading this story!! I have a very important  mission for you, if you know anyone. ANYONE who is interested in a Fred Weasley love story PLEASE mention my Riley Wood story?! I want it to get more reads and I've been promoting as much as possible but its hard!! so I would like to ask the help of my amazing fans!! Even if you dont do it I'll still be apprectiative for you reading!!! you'll just be so much awesome-er (yep its a word now) if you helped me in quest to promote it! ^_^  

PLEASE ENJOY! 

~*~*~

“Hermione, get up!” a voice called in the distance, Hermione rustled and sat up in bed as Ginny pulled away the curtains from the window. “We’re signing the lease for your bookstore! Come on now!”

            “What if I want to stay at the Ministry?” Hermione yawned.

            Ginny looked at her friend and sat down on the edge of the bed, reaching for Hermione’s hand and smiling. “This is your dream we’re talking about! Why do you want to change it all of a sudden love?”

            Hermione shrugged, “I’ve just been thinking…”

            Ginny sat up suddenly and shook her head, “I’m not letting you give up your dream! Its all because of the time you’ve been spending with him isn’t it?”
            Hermione blushed as she slowly nodded, “in a way.”

            Ginny laughed, “I’m definitely not letting you back down after that answer.”

            Hermione sighed and nodded, “alright! We’ll go in a minuet!”

            Ginny walked to the door looking triumphant, “that’s what I thought you said.”

Hermione shook her head as she went to grab some clothes, it was cold out so she grabbed a stripped sweater and a pair of jeans and her traveling cloak as she met Ginny in the hall before apparating from outside the front door.

They appeared outside the three broomsticks and made their way down a side street and towards the small building that would soon be Hermione’s book store. They walked inside the building, boxes sat piled up behind the desk and the small witch that sat on a stool behind the desk looked up as they approached.

            “Hi, we’re interested about this building,” Ginny breathed.

            The witch nodded as she reached for a folder of papers, as she pulled them out and handed them over she gave a smile, “here is everything you’ll need. Please take your time looking it over.”

            Hermione nodded as she and Ginny began looking over all the fine details. An hour later the two came out of the store, Hermione swung the keys freely as she smiled.

            “Three broomsticks sound good?” Hermione asked.

            Ginny rubbed her belly and nodded, “a butterbeer wouldn’t hurt.”

The two walked into the tavern and sat in a booth towards the corner, as Hermione looked around she practically chocked as she took a draught of the delicious drink. A few tables away, Ron Weasley sat reading the Daily Prophet and drinking a glass of Firewiskey. Ginny laughed but as she saw where Hermione was looking she fell silent and shook her head, “let’s get going.”

Hermione stood up and nodded, “Hurry before he sees us.”

Ginny stood up and stared at her brother before walking over to him, her belly was enormous and since the two hadn’t seen each other for a few months Ron’s jaw seemed to drop as he looked at his younger sister. “He’s due in a few months, I hope you’ll be at the welcome home party mom’s going to have.”