WE MADE IT(book 2)(completed)

By PrudieN

Sequel to 'ONE CHANCE WE'RE MAKING IT'.. (BOOK 2) THEY FINALLY MADE IT More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter 4
chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
epilogue
notice

chapter five

21 1 0
By PrudieN

1, ..Devon....2)...Tinashe....3)...shawn

Couple of days later***

***************

De'kay

" T please call me soon as you get this, im worried about you please" I said to the voicemail I keep getting on T's phone" this stress ain't good for you ma" Q said " I can't help it alright, she disappeared before, I can't lose her again" I yelled with tears down my face" I didn't mean to upset you babe, I hope she's alright come here babe " Q said pulling me into his chest as I cried a river" I just wish she could tell me what's wrong and not run away, whats worse she left Dj here he cries for her now more than ever what am I suppose to tell him? " I cried"shh i'll handle all of this, just calm down for me and the baby please" Q begged...I just hope my friend is okay....i cried myself to sleep.

Devon

My court case went fine yal I'm finally free, being in that damn cell wasn't no fun fo'real, im so happy to be going home "thanks for the help jay, i'll be fine from here " I said side hugging her for the help she did for me and for dropping me at home,i heard T is at kay's house all I want to do now is clean myself up and just go there and surprise them....i unlocked the door and went straight upstairs " shit ma,fuck me like that yeas I love you yessss" was all I heard coming from my bedroom, I was fuming like hell, I busted through the door to find Tinashe riding someone " oh hell no" I said grabbing my gun from the closet, Tinashe just stood up and put the covers on her body" nigga really? that's my fuckin wife you fucking, your supposing sister, the mother of my fuckin child " I yelled once I saw that it was shawn, I looked over at Tinashe and she was fucked up really bad,her face and some parts of her arms had bruises she was crying so bad and wanted to say something but couldn't get any words out " don't be too sure about that shit brother, shes mine now" Shawn smirked then put on his dirty boxers," you're crazier than I thought " I said punching his jaws with the gun I was holding, I just lost it and started kicking and punching " Devon plesse stop don't kill him" T yelled making me shot my eyes at her" you fucking my brother, and you telling me to not kill him" I looked at her like she's crazy, coz she's next " I -i can explain, -no Devon please I didn't mean to plesse don't hit me" she begged as I was approaching her she ran out the bedroom door with the covers on,she ran limping some ain't right and this motherfucker..owes me some explainations,i let T run i'll deal with her later on, I grabbed shawn's phone to call max" ey max come to my house with some people " I said" who's this?" he asked" it's king now get your ass here make sure that basement is clean enough and smelled great I got some business to take care of now hurry the fuck up" I yelled then smashed shawn 's phone on the wall, and tied him up " you gon die once I find out what's going! " I spat...then went to take a shower coz ain't no way his gon escape, Tinashe will hear from me once I deal.with this nigga.

Tinashe

After getting out the room I ran to get to any car I can get my hands at, I was shaking so bad,Devon is definitely gon kill me, I drove to kay's house even though I was naked under this covers, my body was hurting, my eye was swollen and my arm was aching so bad, before I gave up and decided to ride shawn like I'm crazy he beat the shit outta me till I couldn't handle it no more...after finally reaching the door I knocked then held my covers to my body, I knocked again" kay please open up, anyone?" I pleaded,i felt like I was gon pass out anytime " Tinashe?-OMG KAY...Q please get down here" lay yelled,and dragged me to sit on the couch, I had tears flowing down my face" what happened?" lay asked looking worried, I tried to talk but nothing " oh my word, T what happened? -lay call mama D to come hel-" I cut her off the less people knowing about this the better" just run me a bath i'll be fine please don't let Dj see me like this " I cried,kay came to hug me" babe can you please run T some hot bath i'l make her some to eat" kay said directing me to the guest room" lay keep the boys in that room " kay said bossing people " why you bossing everyone up, girl I'm fine" I tried to assure her" I knew some was wrong, and after you get some good rest you gon tell me what's up" she said then I remembered Devon"its no use, Devon gon kill me anyway" I cried then fell down " is he the one that did this to you? And I thought he was getting out next week" she said looking at me confused" no he didn't but his gon kill me anyway-please do me a favour when he gets here make sure the kids ain't here,i have some explaining to do to yal, I know his coming and his angry and he might kill me so take the kids somewhere" I begged her " alright alright, just get from the floor, and go take a bath, i'll bring you some clothes. " kay said,i nodded then went to the guest bathroom and took the bath....and praying.

De'kay

I knew some was wrong but I didn't know it was this bad you know,Q is helping me calm down with them sweet talk and some kisses,lay took the boys to dad's house for a few days, Tina is eating, I called Devon up and he said his gon be here,i could here in his voice that his angry, I wish I knew what was happening right about now ," what time is it?" I asked Q" almost 9 pm " he said and I nodded,getting up from his chest " you want to sleep? Or eat? " he asked, I smiled" babe I'm fine thank you though,i'll wait for Devon, I gotta know wh-" I was cut off by a knock on the door " I think that him, let me get you, you go by T's side " I told Q then went to open the door" hey D" I said with a confused look, he looks like his about to murder someone" before I let you in,you gotta calm down first " I said looking scared " I'm fine kay, let's get this over and done with De'kay" he said " alright " I said and stepped back for him and followed him to the living room to find T crying her eyes out, Q looked at me with worry eyes I shrugged, he looked at Devon and got wide eyes" babe what's wrong?" I asked coz he was looking at Devon..in a weird way " uhm silly me,D this is my husband -" D cut me off" Quintin Drew" he smirked then smiled.," uhm how do you know him?" I asked D then looked at Q, he was grinning. Next thing I knew they were hugging each other other " are yal gon tell me what's up?" I asked coz they seemed to have forgotten about us " sorry babe-damn nigga it's really you, mama would have been proud to see you like this...." Q said, my jaw dropped" you -your uh D is your brother?" I asked, he nodded " but" I was lost for words " we' ll talk about that some other time let's focus on the business on the matter" Devon said sitting down looking at T with hateful eyes,i sighed....then sat down beside Q while T was behind us I guess she's scared of Devon.

Tinashe

I was scared and in pain, I could only see with one eye buy that didn't even seem to bother Devon, he was looking at me with so much hatred, I wonder what shawn had told him " I -uh I' ve been fucking with shawn ever since Devon went to jail and we have a 3 year old daughter together " I said then looked down with tears flowing down, silence was there till I felt a hot back slap hit me right on my swollen eye, I fell to the floor and raised my hands up surrending while crying " Im.not done explaining " I said in between my cries as I saw D trying to hit me again" ay sit your ass down and let her finish - Tinashe say the whole story to save yourself. " Quintin said helping me up and guiding D to have a sit, I looked at kay she shook her head at me, " I'm sorry Devon....but I had to" I said looking at him" what do you mean you had to?" he asked with a stale face not showing any emotions,i sighed " the day you got locked up, your brother came to our house and told me everything from him setting you up and all, I wanted to go snitch on him but he stopped me and r-raped me that night, then beat me up..." I took a long breath in then continued" he left me brushed up and all, what you see now is nothing compared to what he had done to me that night, I woke up in a private hospital, days later after getting better, he told me that I was pregnant and if I dared have an abortion DJ was gon have it, only to find out that he put Dj on braces, not just braces but braces with bomb and has someone on standby to press the remote button then My son gon die instantly, I couldn't deal with that so I continued to tolerate him for as long as I can for the sake of Dj,but with the beating and pregnancy and the stress and everything I went back home to live with my mom, shawn came to get me there after giving birth to Taylor only because his married to Tracy who 's working with him on this...they did all of this just to get all your trap houses, see you crack...see you die alone I guess" I sighed, as my tears were flowing I guess I just lost it then threw a vas at D" T what the hell?" Q asked blocking jay from getting hurt " what? if it wasn't for his sorry ass to get arrested, I wouldn't be like this, my son wouldn't be having them bomb braces, and my daughter would be living with me instead of being sold to every nigga out there playing with her- if you want to kill me do it now coz I can't take this anymore...I can't...i've tolerated everything enough for the past 5 years...not anymore I'm done! " I said as I sat on the floor to just cry,i felt kay's arms around me as she cried with me, then the front door slamming, indicating that Devon left, Q followed him I guess " I'm so sorry T, I had no clue this was what you going through....i don't know what's worse,rape,abuse or your sister back stabbing you " kay said " she loves him, I understand, shes gon get her mind back soon...Im just worried about what's gon happened to my son now that shawn's secret is out...I can't lose Dj-i can't " I cried once more " I know- I -i -AHHHHHH- OHHHH" Kay yelled holding her stomach, I panicked then got up" what wrong? " I asked, she can't " I can't -not - now - oh Lord " she yelled one more time, " hold on let me get Q" I said then limp running to the door " Q come here, kay' s in pain" I said, I must have interrupted something.

Quintin

Tinashe 's story is really messed up, and so true, see Devon is my baby brother, same mother, he was adopted by our aunt while..i refused to go with them and decided to run the streets, shawn us our cousin, but D calls him brother coz they grew up together, soon as Devon got out the house I went after him" ay wait up, where the hell you going? " I asked scrunching my face at him, he looks heated up." where does it look like I'm going? To get this nigga, his messing with the wrong guy " he said fuming " dont you think your wide needs you now more than ever? " I asked " man, how do I deal with all this? I just came out the cell, why can't I just take a break? " he asked through his teeth " get out the game, give this nigga what he wants, but now take care of your wife she needs you" I told him" I know all that but damn, she did all that for me? She's been getting fucked up by shawn whom I thought of as a brother ain't no damn brother - im gon kill him soon as he takes then damn braces off Dj I always wondered why he got them coz he aint got no damn teeth" he said chuckling " right now, comfort your wife, help her get her baby back,who know the child might be yours just think about it, I know yal fucked before you live so there's a 50/50 chance" I said which is true" makes sense, damn I gotta-" " Q come here, kay's in pain" T cut us off, I looked at D then ran back to the house,damn, she was screaming so bad" D pull up the car, T get me all her bags on the nursery " I said to both of them while picking up kay bridal style" Babe its-its not yet that time, leave the damn bags and get me to the Fucking hospital now!" she said through grinned teeth yeah she's in pain alright " I'm getting you there damn ma" I mumbled, he yelling can piss a nigga off at times, I sighed once I saw how she was looking at me" aight I'm sorry,-watch out " I said as I helped her in the car....soon as we arrived at the gyna private hospital for pregnant woman, they helped kay fast, to check if some was wrong with the baby or not, my patience have ran out, coz we've been waiting for so long" Q she's fine please stop circling around " T begged " shouldn't you be checking that face and body up?" Devon asked her with a worried face" I'm fine!" she snapped, I ain't got time for them." doc is she alright? " I asked " it's good to have you back Q,now that you're back I'm putting your wife on yard arrest, she musnt leave the yard or go past five houses coz she's now at risk of losing the baby if she doesn't stop with the stressing and all and she might lose her life too, looking at her history of having panic attacks, which she almost had, I suggest yal keep an eye on her-oh Tinashe come with me, your friend asked me to check you up and I agree now come" doc said,me and dDevon . nodded,as they went down the hallway" imma go check wifey " I smirked " I think I might go too...you to check if she's fine you just-" Devon said looking for some excuse I chuckled then dapped him and we went our separate ways..i came to check my queen ,she must have heard the door open coz she looked my way and grinned" showing me your teeth won't help you now-it should be house rest not yard rest coz it's huge " I said, she laughed " sorry baby, I wasn't aware that I was in that kind of a shock " she said. I sat by her " you were looking out for your friend, it's normal, dont beat yourself up about it " I said and she nodded " so how come you and my high school bully know each other? " she asked. " you sure do know how to choose topics" I said sarcastically '' I wanna know " she said pouting " well we blood brothers, he came first after me before shamika, we had another 3 months old baby sister but she too died the night our parents died, our aunt took us in, we lived with her for about 2 years till she decided to have a child, then adopting us, but me and mika refused and ran away to start afresh and lived with our grandma, while D stayed here, I have seen him since he was 7 and I was 8 I think or 9? But I'm still the oldest :-D...." I said with a smile " it's good to have your truefam around you " she said, I know she's thinking of jas coz she isolated herself from her family 3 years ago when she came home pregnant and engage her pops wasn't having it, he refused to give them his blessings so jas took her family and ran, what a crazy story.

Devon

On the inside was fuming that my own flesh would do me and my family like this,fuck up my wife then lie and say she came onto him when I asked him, the doctor said T is fucked up bad,something about her cervix looking bad, and her eye might take a while to get better but the bruises around her body would heal in time all T gotta do is followed instructions about healing her cervix and the eye...im sitting beside her, she refuses to look at me,i would either knowing I was fucking my husband's brother, knowing that she ain't had a choice and I wasn't here to protect her makes me feel weak. " Dj saw all of this? " I finally asked, she shook her head no...I sighed in relief the last thing I want it my son having this thoughts in his mind about him mother being brutally abused, I took one look at T as she shut her eyes closed and sighed then got up to get out " I'm sorry ". she whispered, i shook my head then left....im not mad at her anymore I just don't know how I'm gon help her get through this or how I'm gon be able to be with her after what I saw it's fucked up fo'real but now all I want to do is check if the baby shawn and Tinashe are talking about is mine or shawn ' s...im gon have to get Tracy to come here...

To Tracy: get your ass in LA, Tinashe's house with that baby by tomorrow.

I sent her a text with shawn' s phone knowing she gon come, after that I decided to get myself check for any type of deseases coz me and T weren't using any protection when she was visiting me in jail and she sure as hell wasn't using any with that nigga " shit " I mumbled just thinking about it has been fucked up,i sighed then headed to the nearest clinic since that was a private woman hospital I came here.

De 'lay

" no stop....im not ready for all of this B" I said to Brendan as he was trying to take my panties off....after dropping off the kids at my dad's house I came to chill with B but he just ruined the moment, I may have fallen for him but not that hard to let him fuck me or eat my cookie up heck no" man what's wrong with you? I won't hurt you,i've been waiting long enough to have you and you're still tripping,? What do you want from me? " he semi -yelled as he sat back up,and off my body, I sighed" I want you but I'm not ready Brendan I'm not aight " I said in frustration,I looked at him and he had this pleading face on " you ain't feeling me right?" he asked, " what? No I do I'm just -" " just what? Man get outta here with all that ready shit you're 18 /19 you're old enough to make a decision of your own and clearly I'm not what you want, get out my damn house" he said getting out of bed and going to the bath room..." are you kicking me out? do you even know what time it is?" I yelled " time for your ass to go that's what time it is" he yelled back" fuck you then " I yelled with tears fighting to come out" you're scared to baby!" he yelled, I ignored his lil comment and I put back my shorts on and my tank top on...then my shoes and grabbed my phone and keys then left I regret coming here,just coz I don't wanna give you my V-card don't mean get mad about it...dude I'm not rready...I slammed his front door then went to my car then drove back to my dad' s house.

"Hey dad" I greeted, coz he was in the living room drinking water I'm guessing I don't know" lay? Where you coming from?" he asked " I -well to check mo...she's asleep anyway, you just coming back?" I asked changing the topic " yeah, I have a slight headache, what brings you here?" he asked" oh I brought the kids down here kay had some to handle back at the house and she didn't want the kids witnessing everything "I said speaking of which I gotta check if they fine " some to handle? Is she alright?" he asked in a worried tone" dad she's fine, you go get some rest i'll go check the boys we do have school tomorrow " I said" oh yes, goodnight baby" he said, sitting on the couch" ain't you going to sleep?" I asked he didn't reply " daddy?" I called out again" yes princess? " he asked in a low voice " daddy what's wrong? " I asked sitting besides him" what's wrong with you asking me what's wrong? -you go sleep,i' ll be fine " he said with a chuckle " I swear you're sometimes funny -but get some sleep too, you don't sound nor look fine " I said now worried sick,he got up " aught let's go have some rest both of us it's after 12 anyway " he said, I nodded and we went upstairs side by side,im not really close to any of my parents but to kay, so I can't really tell if some is up or not....after getting in my old room I called kay.

***phone convo***

Kay: kay's phone what's up...

Me: Q? Uh can I talk to kay?

Kay: hey lay,whats up,some wrong with the boys?

Me: no, they're asleep,hows everything there?

Kay: everything is cool but imma need you to ask ma to keep looking after the boys, i'll let you know what's up tomoroow.

Me: aight,-i called coz of dad....kay something is wrong with dad.

Kay: what do you mean some is wrong with daddy? What makes you say that?

Me: he doesn't look like himself, his constantly having headaches and tonight he looked like he wanted to cry

Key: what?(worried) -i ' ll come check what's wrong once I get everything figured out this side...get some sleep you got school tomorrow

Me: yeah, goodnight

****end of phone convo

I wanted to talk to her about my man issues but remembered she don't even know about him.

From mo: guess what lay, your man just asked me out, and asked me to not tell you (shocked. Disgusted face emoji) who the hell does that though? Did yal fight or some?

I chose to not answer mo, I got off my bed and grabbed my keys, Brendan has me fucked up fo'real.....once I got to his place I pounced on his door " fuck you doing here?" he asked once he opened the door " to give you what you want, make love to me" I said as I started to kiss him.

** excuse any mistakes****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 448 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️
2.6K 115 29
FINISHED: Sorry about the confusion and grammar errors. But please give it a read! Book completed with bonus chapters. Book 2 is here!!!! 4 extra p...
267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
2.9K 886 42
PHYSICAL COPIES AVAILABLE ON AMAZON "Do not fall into her trap. She's playing tricks on you. Not everything you see is true. Do not invest any feelin...