Books That Kept Me Up All Nig...

By ItsRoselleB

Are looking for amazing books to read? Books that will keep you up all night? Well you don't have to look an... More

Chasing Red
Silence In New York
When The Sun Goes Down
Alpha Kaden
Dust Bones
Teenage Dirtbag
Chasing Stars
Beloved Beast
Believe in Me
I was never yours
Consumed
The Right Fit
Too Late
Heart on Fire
The Donafrio Donor
The Uncle
Cherry knots
New Orleans
The Runaways
Thief of my heart
The persistence of Memory
A Cartel Affair
Bride of Convenience
The Billionaire Boyfriend Trap
The Criminal
Tobias: Cantrell Brothers : Book One
Jake the Panty Ripper
Wave
The king's Slave
Aide Me
Menacingly
Plunder
A Love Worthy
Titus: Cantrell Brothers: Book Two
The Mafia and His Angel
Guarded by Him
She's with Me
A soldier's princess
Fatal Alliances
Another Woman's Man
A year agreement
The Bad Men Stories: Russian Arrogance
In the Clear
Survivor
Project X
Work for Me
My Dark Knight
Free Falling | Into you
Vitrtue & Vice
The Guy Next Door
Off The Map
Rush & Restraint
Ace of Spades
Hidden
The Lady who Sinned
Torn

Knox's Girl

4.3K 26 8
By ItsRoselleB

Knox's Girl

Author: AuthorrUnknown

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

"Get the f*ck out of my house!" My dad shouted.

"Gladly, but before I go I have just one thing to say. You've never been a good father. You've always treated Poppy and her mother like absolute sh*t."

"You know nothing about being a father, you little punk!"

"Yeah, well your innocent little girl calls me daddy when I f*ck her from behind, so that's close enough to me." Knox spat before hauling me out of my seat and leaving.

***

Ever since Poppy Nicole was little, she's been a shy girl with a heart of pure gold. Her innocence is blaringly obvious and she has nothing but the best intentions for everyone on her mind. Everyone has always loved the sweet-minded girl.

Knox Carmichael is Charleston, South Carolina's resident bad boy and infamous hell-raiser. He's been on a first-name basis with law enforcement since the young age of ten years old. Before his parents got fed up and sent him away to military school when he was fourteen, one of Knox's favorite pass times was taunting his one and only Poppy.

Poppy's life was going great, fantastic even. She was accepted into the local college, along with her best friend - and Knox's little sister - Kiara, and she couldn't wait to get a start on her nursing studies. But then, life takes a turn for the worst, as the devil himself shows up unannounced to their dorm suite just as the girls are unpacking their belongings.

Poppy hopes that Knox has grown up and ended his torturous ways, if only she knew just how wrong she actually was.

If only she knew he was back for one thing, and one thing only. To take what is and always has been rightfully his; Poppy.

Review:
I don't really know what to say here right now. I have a massive headache but I haven't updated in a while and I thought why not.

Anyways, back to the book. I actually had to re-read this book a second time to remember what it was about. I loved it the first time I read it but not the second time to be honest. To me, it's a one time book and its good.
No grammar mistakes at least I didn't notice them and that's really important to me.
All in all, I think you should read it if you are fans of drama and lots of romance and clicheness if that's even a word.

Ranking: 8/10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.4K 29
"I shouldn't do this." He spoke as if to himself. "Maybe if I didn't love you so much, I'd be able to resist." He muttered. I finally understood. I t...
103K 3.5K 31
When Dreamworks and Disney spy agencies combine, their two top teams, The Princes and The Princesses, must team up and face the challenges of being t...
14.3K 262 50
it is one thing to love and its another to lose. pain and heartache drove him away from home, CHRISTOPHER JUNIOR or as he prefered CJ is a quiet,res...
143K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad