Scroll 3: Life or Death? |Nar...

By Red__Ruby

Y/n Akuma, one of the strongest clan members of her time has to deal with a problem that's bigger than an emp... More

What a great plan, I applaud you.
Wow! Look at that! I don't care!
Because THAT'S totally sanitary.
WOW! GOOD JOB SAKURA, 10/10 WOULD NOMINATE PRESIDENT!
You're TOTALLY not a freak of nature.
Much red, such wow.
YOU GET IT NARUTURD!
WELL... OKAY...
NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR DRAMATIC DUETS, YOU SHOES!
I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!
WEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
OHHHHHH KAY, I'M SCREWED WORST THAN A SCREWDRIVER
OH JIMINY CRICKET I NEED HELP
I'M FINISHED NARUTO! DON'T WORRY BOUT MEH
I CHOOSE YOU PIKA- I MEAN SASORI!!!!!
I CHOOSE YOU DEIDARA!!!
I CHOOSE YOU KAKUZU!!!
I CHOOSE YOU HIDAN!!!
I CHOOSE YOU ITACHI!!!!
I CHOOSE YOU HISOKA!!!
I CHOOSE YOU NAGATO!!!!!
I CHOOSE YOU KISAME!!!!
WHERE'D SHE COME FROM, WHERE'D SHE GO?! WHERE'D SHE COME FROM, COTTON EYED JOE!!
ONWARDS MY FRIEND!!
FILLER TALK
Final blow
Death.
Life.
Wait whaaaAAAAAAAAT?!?!
Two souls, one body
OH HELL NO
I. AM. BOOOOORN!!!
FILLER TALK2
YOU'RE ONE DITZY PRINCESS, I'M A MOFO QUEEN!
WE TIME TRAVELLING OR NAW?!?!
Oh no...
Naruto ending {1}
Naruto ending {2}
Sasuke ending {1}
Sasuke ending {2}
Kakashi ending {2}
Special chapter!! Naruto Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire!
Shikamaru ending {1}
Shikamaru ending {2}
JUST A NOTE, BUT PLEASE READ
Neji ending {1}
Neji ending {2}
Kiba ending {1}
Kiba ending {2}
Gaara ending {1}
Gaara ending {2}
NEW STORY!!!
Sai ending {1} (because why not)
Sai ending {2}
Loki ending {1}
Loki ending {2}
Hinata ending {1}
Hinata ending {2}
Sakura ending {1}
Sakura ending {2}
Ino ending {1}
Ino ending {2}
Tenten ending {1}
Tenten ending {2}
🚨CRACK FIC🚨
πŸ–€πŸ”ΆHALLOWEEN SPECIALπŸ–€πŸ”Ά
πŸš¨β—οΈβ—οΈCRISIS SOLVEDβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸš¨
πŸŽ‰πŸ‡±πŸ‡·FOURTH OF JULY SPECIALπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸŽ‰
β€οΈπŸ–€Thank you for readingβ€οΈπŸ–€
β€οΈπŸ–€GUESS WHAT?!β€οΈπŸ–€

Kakashi ending {1}

2.4K 68 16
By Red__Ruby

I'm thinking of doing a chapter based off a Naruto movie. I think I'll do Movie 3, Inheritors of the Will of Fire. When Kakashi gets manipulated to be the fifth and final bloodline limit aka Kekkei Genkai for Hiruko who was besfriends with the Sannin. Except I'd put it all in one chapter.

~
"Y/n? Are you alright?" You heard Kakashi's voice call out. Your eyes slowly opened, locking with grey ones.

"Kakashi...?" You muttered. He sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. You had passed out right after you used your Onmyōgan. I was worried." He said with a small smile. You looked around and noticed Sasuke and Naruto missing.

"Don't worry about them. They'll be all right." Kakashi said, noticing your worried look. You looked at him and nodded, sitting up out of his grasp. Your eyes then landed on an unconscious Sakura.

"The fuck happened to her?" You blurted out.

"Sasuke did that." Kakashi replied. You sighed and hunched over.

"Hey, Kakashi..." You said quietly. He hummed in response.

"What do you think will happen after this? To me, to us, to everyone." You asked, looking up at the sky.

"It's hard to say things will go back to normal. With all the lives that were lost, it's not going to be easy. However, we'll pull through somehow." He replied while rubbing your head.

"As for you though, I imagine Ibiki will like to lock you up after this. For joining the Akatuki and sealing the Bijuu." He added, a little more seriously. You sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I imagine so. All of the things I did can't go unpunished." You replied.

"Hey." Kakashi said while overlapping his hand with yours, making you look up at him.

"Everything will work out. I promise." He said with a gentle smile under the mask.

...

...

"... you just want to get in my pants, don't you?"

"E-EH?! N-NO!!! W-WAIT!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Away from you, you pervert!!!"

"WAIT!! Y/N!!!"

~
Ahh, solitary confinement. Your favorite place to be with a blindfold around your eyes and a straight jacket bounding your arms. It almost seems like a hardcore porno at this point, so let's just stop.

You need to get your damn head out of the gutter, you don't even watch porn.

'Doesn't mean I don't know about it, or aren't aware of the fact that BDSM exists.'

This is making me slightly uncomfortable.

Toughen up. I've seen my Jinchuuriki do people more times than I can count. Humans fuck like bunnies, nonestop.

W-wait! We can see them?!

You can see everything Y/n sees right?

... O.O

Exactly. So get used to it. You'll see more of your Jinchuuriki doing the do.

Imagining Y/n doing that is unpleasant and a myth.

'EXCUSE ME?!?! I HAPPEN TO BE VERY ATTRACTIVE!! AND IF I WANT KIDS I HAVE TO!

Adoption...

Sperm donor.

Surrogate?

'...'

'Besides those three, Jesus...'

Being so wrapped up in your very peculiar conversation you didn't hear footsteps coming towards you.

"Akuma. Someone wishes to speak to you." His voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"So try to be nice." He added, stepping to the side.

"You see, the word 'nice' reminds me of a shaved cat. It's disturbing and makes me want to die." You said. You then heard a familiar chuckle.

"Even when you're locked away you still have that dry sense of humor." He said.

"Well duh, I mean— WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'DRY SENSE OF HUMOR' YOU DIRTY DILDO?!?!" You screamed while rolling on the floor of your cell like a bug. Kakashi sweatdropped, but unlocked your cell door, making you stop. He walked into your cell and helped you stand up, removing the sealed blindfold. You blinked a couple of times, but quickly got use to the light.

"Instead of staying here as your punishment I decided a different one." He said, looking at you. You raised your brow.

"Different? Oh god, please don't make me take care of kids. Chances are I'd either lose them, accidentally hurt them, or blow them up, because I really don't like kids, I'll do anything but that." You practically pleaded. Kakashi chuckled once more, but quickly stopped.

"It's not that. It's an important job." He said, reaching behind you and undoing your arm restraint.

"As your punishment, you are forced to work... as my assistant." He anticlimactically said.

"Assistant?" You repeated, tilting your head. He nodded.

"Yup. You'll help me with my duties as Hokage." He explained. A sly smile appeared on your lips at that moment.

"I don't know Kakashi. It seems like a pretty hard job." You started while crossing your arms and closing your eyes, making Kakashi raise his eyebrows.

"Once my penalty is over exactly what do I get in return for doing this god awful job?" You asked while opening your eyes. Kakashi, who caught on, leaned his head close to yours.

"Whatever you want." He said, slightly husky. You cupped his face with your hands and pulled him closer, teasingly not connecting your lips. Kakashi, who's a thirsty bitch, closed his eyes and leaned in closer. Your lips brushed against his before you turned your head and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks Kakashi! You better keep your word and buy me food! You're such a good friend!" You cheerfully said before skipping out of the cell.

...

...

"Aho! Aho!"

...

...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!"

Yehhhh I don't like kids.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.1K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
10.3K 406 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...
64.5K 945 57
A world of massive monsters, crazy powers, yet her I stand. One of the few left. Once we were a mighty clan, now there's only me... and a few others...
304K 11.1K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...