Kakashi ending {2}

"Dad. Mom set the kitchen on fire again." 12 year old Seiji said. Kakashi sighed and quickly scurried to the kitchen only to see you putting out the fire on the stove.

"Really?" He asked with a sweatdrop.

"Oh shut the fuck up you asshole dick fuck, it's the damn stove!" You exclaimed, demolishing the flames.

"Right. Blame it on the stove..." Kakashi muttered.

"Sometimes I wonder why you married her." Seiji said from next to him.

"Sometimes I wonder why I had a child." You muttered angrily, fixing the burn marks on the stove. Seiji wasn't as efficient with Ninjutsu or Genjutsu like you or Kakashi, but his excellency in Kenjutsu and Taijutsu really exceeded your expectations. You and Kakashi had been married 14 years now, since your fourth anniversary was when you were pregnant with Seiji.

Oh the horror...

Seiji had grey hair like Kakashi with two red streaks and red eyes like you. He's the quiet, observing type. He doesn't usually get excited over things, which made you question whether he was yours or not.

"Calm down. We'll just get a new one sometime." Kakashi said while pecking your cheek.

"You know, for the two hours I friendzoned you all those years ago. I don't regret a thing." You said while looking up at him. He sighed.

"I really thought you meant what you said, because you're usually serious about things." He explained.

"Saying I'm serious is like saying periods aren't bad. It just doesn't make sense and is complete and utter bullshit." You said. He sweatdropped and kissed your temple. Since he resigned from Hokage and passed it onto Naruto he was home a lot more.

"What are we going to eat now?" Seiji asked, standing in front of you. You crouched down and ruffled his hair, resulting in him groaning.

"Lighten up you piece of shit. You're too serious. Are you even my kid?" You asked teasingly. Without waiting for a response, you yanked the poor child into a hug. Kakashi, who was feelings lonely, crouched on the other side of you and wrapped his arms around the both of you. Seiji was reluctant at first, but then relaxed in his parents arms.

"Just try not to do dumb shit like I did, kay?"

The End~

Scroll 3: Life or Death? |Naruto Shippuden| |Reader Insert|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें