Did I Fall For My Brother's B...

De JacobMinesides

Christian Jones's brother is getting bullied by the player in school, he thinks he can get a girl just by loo... Mais

Did I Fall For My Brother's Bully
Chapter 1: Finding Out
Chapter 2: What...The...Heck
Chapter 3: Explaining
Chapter 4: Umm...Let Me Think
Chapter 6: Giving In
Chapter 7: On The Way
Read
one more thing

Chapter 5: Don't Tell Lies

152 4 0
De JacobMinesides

Chapter 5: Don't Tell Lies

Austin just asked me to be his girlfriend. I did not know what to say so I just said, "Umm...let me think."

Well. I know what to say, but after what just happened with Sydney. I don't know. Cause every boy wants what they can't have, and I want Austin to continuously love me through everything. And if I just give up and be his girlfriend then he won't wants me anymore but if I continue playing 'hard to get' then he might give up on me. So, I've started to give him hints like; kiss him, hold his hand, smile, text him sweetly, and hug him goodbye after school. He even drives me home and comes in so we can watch movies and stuff.

*SATURDAY*

It's Saturday and Austin is coming over. I have a feeling that this is going to be a crazy/loving day.

I got a text.

Austin: Hey baby, it's still winter and it's cold out. Can I come in?

Me: Well... Of course. Come on in.

He climbs through my window, carrying movie, candy, and flowers. My mom walks in.

Mom: Austin, you know you can use the front door.

Austin: Sorry, it's a habit.

She sits down the popcorn and leaves. She shuts the door behind her.

Austin hugs me.

Austin: I missed you.

Me: Yeah, yeah.

He kissed me. He picks me up. Not breaking the kiss. And lays me on the bed. He starts to unbuckle my shirt. I finally realize that I am giving in. And I stop. He is not going to win.

Me: Austin stop.

Austin: Come on baby.

I get up and buckle my shirt.

Me: Put the movie in.

Austin puts the movie in.

*IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE*

Austin: Do you love me?

Me: Yes.

Austin: Come on. Don't tell lies.

Me: I'm not.

Austin: Then kiss me.

I lean in and kiss him. We kiss for the rest of the movie.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

409K 12.4K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3M 95.1K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...