Abducted *COMPLETED*

By L_J_Abrams

Annia's life was perfect. She had the perfect boyfriend. She was popular. She got good grades. She was the He... More

Abducted
Kidnapped
Understanding
13th Girl
Author's Note 1
Annabeth
Author's Note 2
Love and Remorse
Can You Believe Annabeth?
Author's Note 3
Relief
Author's Note 4
Good Bye
Author's Note 5
Reunited
Author's Note 6
Escaped
Gone?
Again?!
Pain
Author's Note 7
Confused
Love and Hope
Author's Note 8
Escaped...Again
Home
Epilogue
It's Over
One last thing
Surprise!
Question
Hey!
Book Covers

Betrayal

5.1K 161 35
By L_J_Abrams

Annia's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I can't even move. I'm in so much pain. Now me and Annabeth have matching scars. he whipped her, and then he carved love you into my leg. I can't walk. My leg is still bleeding. Annabeth has deep wounds on her back. I think hers are even worse than mine were. She has been laying on her stomach for the last hour. I think she cried herself to sleep. I can't sleep, worrying that Kaden will come in and torture us more. I hear the door open. Annabeth turns around really fast. I thought she was asleep. Kaden walks in the room.

"Hello my beautiful angels. I have an accomplice. I want you to meet him." he says with a smirk on his face. Me and Annabeth look at each other. An accomplice? Another person to torture us? Why? How could he be so cruel? He beckons somebody in from the hall.

"This, is my new accomplice." And in walks Brandon.

Author's Note

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know this is short, it is just a filler chapter for what is about to come! I hope this is good enough for you! You guys wanted me to update, so I did! Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
209K 3.8K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
15.6K 327 18
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ!" ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—† ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ and y/n. "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ?" Tara asked as she cried. " ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ...
81.1K 1.6K 59
This is about a girl who writes short notes to her bully daily. - If you are sensitive to these types of stories / bullying stories, please do not re...