• crazy for you • joker x har...

By jokerletosexual

He removed his mask, and my eyes welled up as I ran to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he embraced m... More

16 ways to get a lover
collapse
safe
free
home
three words
dress up
office
love. twisted, mad love
play
king and queen
A/N
reassurance
his
in your right mind
A/N
... (rant)
plan
A/N (new story)
blood in the cut
robin
desire
anticipation
• a/n • (please read) •
uh (A/N)

feeling sane

4.4K 124 26
By jokerletosexual

Another teardrop hit Harley's shoulder, and she closed her eyes as the pleasure of Mr. J's touch consumed her. She cherished these normal moments between them, when they'd simply relax and hold each other.
But she hated it when he cried. Not only because it made her sad, but occasionally he'd lash out after because he doesn't accept the fact he's showing vulnerability. She understood, though. It wasn't okay for him to lash out on her. But he loves her, and he needs her, that's why she stays. And she never wants to leave.

Harley looked up seeing J was already looking at her. She smiled. It was a gentle smile. To reassure him. He understood and leaned in closer, their lips touching each other as he began kissing Harley. It started as only a soft gentle kiss then slowly turned to lust and hunger. J gently pushed Harley back on the bed, only breaking the kiss to straddle her and remove her ponytails causing her long platinum locks to hang down around her shoulders.
He loved it when her hair was down.

Harley stared at him, biting her lip.
"Puddin, are you gonna kiss me or-"
A growl escaped the back of J's throat as he leaned down crashing his lips against hers, grinding his body back and forth. Harley moaned in ecstasy just from his touch. His hands roamed her body, and hers were tangled in his hair.

They broke the kiss for air, their faces centimetres away from each other. J breathed heavily, wanting more of Harley. She felt the same way.

"Damn it Harley, you're so good," J purred leaning down and kissing her neck. Harley moaned quietly, gently pushing his neck down for more.
"Needy needy girl," he mumbled with his face buried in her neck. Harley sighed wanting more of him. J noticed this and also wanted her, but of course he couldn't just give himself to her all at once.

"Take your dress off."

Harley didn't need to be told twice. She shimmied out of her black and gold dress, J watching her every move. She slowed down just to tease him, swaying her hips back and forth as she slid the dress down to her ankles and tossed it to the corner of the room.
J growled, and started unbuttoning his shirt, taking it off and tossing it in the same spot without breaking eye contact.
Harley was in nothing but her red bra and undies, watching her Joker with temptation as he unzipped his pants. He kept his boxers on, just to tease her, and leaned down kissing her neck again. Harley pushed down his neck gently and J growled, stopping but keeping his face near her neck.

"Patience, Harley," he growled, continuing to kiss her neck. He moved down to her stomach and ran his fingers along her arms, making Harley shiver. She let out a squeak as he moved closer down her legs, and he sat up straight as his hands ran down her thighs. Harley squirmed under his touch, feeling like a hot mess.
J gently ran his fingers between her thighs, moving up slowly. Harley moaned and bucked her hips upwards. J growled quietly and moved his hands back down.

"You don't want daddy to punish you, baby."

Harley shook her head, but she secretly did want him to. Any kind of touch from him was pure ecstasy.
J glazed his fingers near her area, causing Harley to whimper. He laughed quietly and looked at her blue oceanic eyes filled with lust as he got out a pocket knife and ripped her bra off, along with her panties.
"Oh, princess."
Harley smiled and sat up to kiss him but he pushed her back down, breathing heavily and undoing his boxers. He moved down to Harley's legs, spreading her thighs and moving closer to her.
"M-mistah J, please!" Harley whimpered bucking her hips. J ran his finger down her lip.
"Patience, baby. Daddy will let you know when he's ready."
Harley nodded staring into his emerald eyes that showed only lust and hunger. He smacked her thigh playfully, causing them both to laugh. She bit her lip as he rested both hands on her thighs.
"Ready for me princess?"
Harley nodded eagerly, and with that J entered her roughly.
Harley's mind exploded into green and blue fireworks as she immediately climaxed, her mind drifting to a world of ecstasy and pleasure. She hoped J felt the same way. And he did.

~~~

Harley's heavy eyes slowly opened as she shook off the feeling of sleep. The first thing entering her mind was what happened last night. Harley sighed, her vision adjusting as she rolled over and J's face appeared. Sleep still held him in his grasp, and Harley watched him contently, gently running her delicate fingers through his hair. He grunted, stirring in his sleep and half opening his eyes. He saw Harley's face and sleepily kissed her nose, wrapping his muscular arms around her and gently pulling her closer. A few moments later Harley felt him go limp, making her smile. He was so peaceful when he slept.
Harley cherished these normal moments between them.

~~~

The smell of bacon and eggs entered J's nose as he sleepily opened his eyes to see nobody beside him. J grunted and sat up, lifting himself out of bed and throwing on some boxers, not bothering to get a shirt. As he left the room, the smell of bacon and eggs got stronger as he headed to the kitchen.
He rubbed his eyes and saw Harley cooking some bacon in a pan, swaying her hips back and forth as she hummed a song. J smiled and came behind her, his arms wrapping around her waist as he leaned his head on her shoulder.
"Hi puddin," Harley said softly turning her head to look at him. J purred and kissed her cheek before sitting at the table and watching her make breakfast. Such a good girl.

Harley put the sizzling bacon on a plate, along with scrambled eggs and a cup of orange juice.
She hummed as she got a fork and placed the plate in front of Mr. J, then got a serving for herself and sat down.
"Mm, thank you baby," J said groggily, still feeling tired from last night. Harley smiled with her perfect porcelain teeth before shoving scrambled eggs in her mouth. J laughed and ate some bacon.
After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Harley put her plate in the sink before coming back to sit down and watch J eat. He even ate perfectly.
J noticed Harley watching him and smirked.

"Like what you see?"

Harley nodded, grinning and holding his hand across the table.

J gripped her hand tighter and kissed it.
"So do I."

Harley giggled and cleaned up their plates, washing each plate and cup until they were sparkling. J came behind her wrapping his muscular arms around her body, his breath on her neck. Harley smiled turning towards J to peck his lips before taking his hand and leading him to the living room.

Harley plopped down on the couch, along with J. Harley crawled onto his lap, and he turned on the TV to the news. There wasn't really a point though, as he was only watching Harley and twirling a strand of her pink hair.
"I love you puddin," she said with a smile, leaning in to kiss J. He kissed back, only deepening it as he growled and leaned farther until Harley was on her back. They broke it and she let out a giggle as J breathed heavily over her, crashing his lips on hers again and groping her upper body, claiming Harley as his. Only his.
He broke it, their noses touching as he squeezed her small shoulders tightly and looked into her eyes, his breathing almost animalistic.
"Still need more even after last night, huh puddin?" Harley whispered seductively. J nodded, slowly grinding his body against hers as she ran her hands down his back. Harley kissed him again. It was a long kiss, full of both hunger and love as she tangled her fingers in his hair. Harley slowly ran a hand down his torso, along the hem of his boxers. J gently grabbed her hand, rubbing her palm in a circular motion with his thumb as he continued kissing her.
They broke it to breathe, and Harley smiled following with a giggle.

"My Harley.." J whispered in a deep husk voice, making Harley shiver. She loved it when he said that. He trailed kisses down her neck, stopping at her collarbone and biting her sweet spot. Harley slightly arched her back, groaning with ecstasy. She got so turned on immediately just by his kisses.

J smiled against her neck, leaning up and tenderly kissing her nose before planting his lips on hers.
She put her hands on his broad shoulders as he sat up. J lifted her onto his lap as she sighed and buried her face in his neck.
"Needy little baby," he spoke with a smile. Harley giggled and hugged him tighter as he stood up. J stroked her hair as he walked down the hall to the bedroom, Harley attached to his torso.

J gently sat her down on the bed as he went into the bathroom to find his hair gel.
Harley followed, leaning against the doorframe as she watched him expertly slick back his hair. They locked eyes in the mirror, and J smiled. Harley was so interested in everything he did, even if it was just an average thing any person would do.

Harley walked closer, kissing his neck and going to the cupboard to get some towels.
"I'm gonna have a shower, puddin," Harley said as she hung a towel over the glass shower. J grunted in reply, too concentrated on his hair to really listen.
As he finished he put away the hair gel, looking at Harley to see her getting undressed. J purred, and Harley smiled as he strode over. He helped her get undressed, realizing it wasn't for sexual purpose. Not right now, at least.
"Thank you puddin," Harley said softly. J simply nodded as he picked up her clothes off the floor and went back into the bedroom.

~~~

Harley closed her eyes as the hot water hit her back, running down her whole body washing away any negative feelings or thoughts. The steam from the shower filled the bathroom, along with the smell of shampoo Harley always used. It was a sweet smell, almost like a candy scent, but still natural. It was the same shampoo she used when she was Dr. Quinzel. Harley didn't like to think of that life. But she knew she was very much Harley, and never had to worry about the psychiatrist ever being involved in her life ever again. It was too late for that.

Harley hummed a song in her head while she had a small conversation with her voices, washing out the soapy residue from her hair and body. She always felt a feeling of comfort while showering, the humid steam relaxing her thoughts and the hot water loosening her muscles.
Harley made sure she washed all the soapy residue before turning off the water and stepping out. Harley hummed as she dried off her whole body, before getting out her hair dryer her puddin got her not too long ago.

Harley brushed out her completely dry hair before walking into the bedroom and looking for some clothes until she noticed clothes already on the bed for her. She smiled knowing J did that, picking up the clothes and putting them on. It was a simple outfit, just black shorts and a red loose t shirt. Harley added some fishnets just to make the outfit less plain, then put her hair into a neat colourful bun.

Harley walked out the bedroom, going to J's office to see if he was there. As she expected, there he was, hunched over in his leather seat doing paperwork and plans with a small lamp lighting up the desktop. She saw he was wearing his red button up shirt, along with the silver suit she loves a lot.
Harley quietly padded across the floor to him, stroking his back. J grunted, obviously very concentrated on his work. Harley understood, knowing she shouldn't bother him when he's working. He gets really tense sometimes.

Harley quietly left the room, not knowing what to do now. Without his presence there was a weird empty feeling. She shrugged to herself, getting some chips from the kitchen before coming back and watching some TV in the living room. Harley had piles of blankets over her, along with the stuffed kitty Harleen gave J in one of their sessions. Memories of Harleen were all a haze now, except for the occasional deja vu or events that triggered clear flashbacks in Harley's head.

The home was quiet, only the sound of Harley rummaging through the bowl and crunching chips and the television. Harley kept it on low volume, to not bother J while he worked. Sometimes Harley got annoyed with him when he worked for days at a time and would try to get his attention or say the wrong thing, which always led up to a slap in the face or, very occasionally, his full attention and affection. Other times J would simply not acknowledge her existence until she figured out he'd rather work. But right now she could tell he was in a tense mood. Maybe she'd try to bring him to a more calm state.
Harley realized how much more affectionate and less abusive J has been. It had to be because of what he felt when he lost her, realizing how important she is to him. Before he lost her he would never have said those three words, but now she finds him saying it almost every day. Sometimes more than once in a day. Harley hoped it could stay this way, but then again, it's the Joker. But Harley didn't think of him that way. Since the beginning, even as Harleen, she knew he could change. He has the capability. He just needs the support and affection he deserves. That's what Harley believes at least. She knows everyone else sees him as nothing but another homicidal psychopath. But he's so much more than that. He's always been capable of love, but he never accepted that until now.

Harley put on a scary movie, for some type of entertainment. They scared the living hell out of her sometimes, but when J was there he'd put his hand on her thigh or sometimes put an arm around her waist. Harley sighed at the thought, wishing he didn't need to work right now. But he needs to work on his big plan that will happen soon.
He's spent all morning with you. Don't be so selfish.
Harley agreed with her thoughts for once. It was an occasional thing. Usually they only taunted her and tried to make her hate herself. But some of her voices were supportive, which Harley appreciated.

Harley pressed play, and gripped her kitty tighter. Of course she ended up picking a really scary one. But she doesn't have lots of knowledge on those kinds of movies. Even though she easily makes people's lives a living hell. Along with the help of Mr. J.

About an hour in, Harley was trembling all over. She was like a tiny child, desperate for it to go away. She couldn't grab the remote, she could barely move at this point. She was so immersed in the movie but still fricking terrified. She sort of regretted this idea.
Harley screamed at one part, immediately burrowing under the blankets.
Shit, Harley! J might've heard you.
Never mind. She really regretted this idea.

- JOKER'S POV -

I finally got some of my damn work done. I haven't taken much time to get to it.
I added a few more notes before a loud scream erupted through the house.
What the hell?
Harley should know not to annoy me when I'm working. Luckily i'm not in a terrible mood, since I got a lot done.

I rolled my eyes, rising out of my chair and striding to the living room. I kept quiet to see what the hell she was doing.
Of course it all made sense when I saw what was on the TV.
Horror movies and Harley don't go too well together. So why the hell did she choose a horror movie?

I quietly walked behind the couch, looking down at what first almost looked like a trembling child, gripping a kitty while sniffling and letting out quiet sobs.
Oh, it's Harley.

I sighed quietly. She's such a baby. I couldn't deny it was pretty cute, the way she makes herself look so small and innocent and can almost burst into tears on command.

God, I love her.

I could tell she's really noticed that i've gone softer towards her. When I let those (still foreign to me) three words slip off my tongue, or instead of a slap to the face she gets a hug, I try to hold in laughing hysterically at her face expression. She tries to hide it, but I see how shocked she is. Yes, of course I hate being soft. I despise it. It's a sickening word. But i'm doing it for her. She was nothing but a toy and a plaything I could mold into whatever I want. But on that day where I lost her, there was simply no explanation for how drunk and miserable I got. I didn't realize it was even over her at first, that's probably just from how much I drank. But she means the whole world to me now, and I swear to god if I had to go through that hell of losing her again, I'd be ready to pick my favourite knife and slice it across my throat. I almost did that, until Johnny my boy interrupted. I would've been dead right now. That doesn't sound terrible though.

All Harley has is me. She needs me. She's a small child that needs someone to hold her and teach her. And in some ways I suppose I need her too.

But god damn it I love her. The second I laid eyes on her in that deceased mildew asylum known as Arkham. In ACE chemicals where she gave herself to me. In the one of my many clubs where she'd dance for me for hours just to make me want her more. Even in our home where we first had sex.
She's my little princess.

- AUTHOR'S POV -

Harley continued letting out quiet sobs as J simply watched her. He looked at the TV screen. He's seen this movie before. It's not even scary. J smiled at that, looking at Harley again as he waited for the big jump scare.
As it happened J grabbed Harley's shoulders. She jumped up shooting off the couch at what seemed like 6 feet before sitting on the floor crying into her hands. J immediately felt bad, which disgusted him, but he walked over wrapping his arms around Harley and lifting her onto his lap as he sat on the couch. Harley hugged him so tightly it made him flinch, and after a few moments she slightly relaxed, taking in his scent.
It's him, Harley. You're okay. You're safe.
She looked up at him with the most innocent puppy eyes, a tear running down her face which J wiped away with his finger. Harley buried her face in his neck, and J stroked her hair before putting her off his lap and beside him. Harley curled up in a ball trying to inch closer to him, but he stopped her with his hand.
"B-but puddin i-"
J shushed her quietly, his eyes burning holes through her soul.
"You need to face your little movie fear Harls," J said trying to keep in a laugh. Harley trembled, turning her head to the screen before squeaking and looking away.
"It's not even scary princess," J said trying really hard not to laugh. He gently turned her head to the TV, resting his hand on her thigh.

After a while he didn't feel Harley trembling anymore, and he carefully removed his hand. Harley didn't even flinch. J smiled at that.

As the movie ended, Harley looked at J for approval. He smiled, opening his arms out to her as she squealed and climbed on his lap pecking his lips. J kissed her again, growling and pushing her down on the couch to straddle her.
"I couldn't have you being afraid of a movie that isn't even scary baby," J smiled kissing her hungrily again. Harley pulled away with an annoyed look.
"It WAS scary!" Harley exclaimed laughing as J picked her up and stood off the couch.
"Sure it was. But you're okay now," he said walking towards the bedroom.
"..yeah.." Harley mumbled, and J laughed.
"You're a psychopathic killer and you're afraid of a movie Harls."
"No I am not!"
J laughed again, sitting on the bed with her.
"Then lets watch a scarier one and see if you'll handle it."
Harley scoffed. "Fine!"

They both laughed as Harley changed into her silky pink pajamas and hopped into bed, along with J.
Harley almost fell asleep until she felt his arms wrap around and pull her closer. Harley smiled against her pillow, taking in his scent.
She cherished these normal moments between them.

~~~~~~~~~~

WOAH ok that was long but there you go ! This is sort of not really a filler chapter, but it just kind of goes into depth of what these two do sometimes when they don't have heists or any big plans. And there's some not really smutty smut for you nasties too ;))
But what could their big plan be ? because it's really not obvious at all pff
Hope you liked this chapter! I feel like it isn't my best writing really but it's still good enough :)
And HOLY it's long like 3600+ words ??
Anyway there you go sorry for not updating in like a trillion years

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.5K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...
735 24 21
: ̗̀➛ In which a psychiatrist falls for her patient. ❝I can't believe, we're finally alone..❞ ❝I can't believe, I almost went home..❞
63.2K 2.1K 66
Welcome to my first and only fanfiction about Joker and Harley Quinn, the two (surprise) main characters in this book. --You're just my favorite jest...
642K 31.2K 52
❝Some people bring out the best in you, others brings out the worst, then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who bring out the most. Of...