Adopted By Little Mix

De 1d_dreamz

Book 1 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** Camille Johnson. 15 years old. Pretty popular at the orphanage. Bu... Mai multe

Adopted By Little Mix
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Voices
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
Please Help (URGENT!!!)
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
Please Note
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
Help Meh!
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
Help
Wedding
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
Sequel

~Chapter 32~

1.5K 64 11
De 1d_dreamz

Sam's POV
"Okay! Camille! Truth or dare?" Mum asked. "Truth." she replied. "Who do you have a crush on?" Mum asked. "DARE!" Camille yelled. "Okay. I dare you to answer that question." Mum replied.

"Fine. I have a crush on Jacob." she said, smiling and blushing afterwards.

"Jacob?!" we all gasped. She nodded. "He's like, our best friend!" I said. "Well, at least he's your best friend." Jade said.

"Hey, we met the kid before. He's a great kid. I wouldn't mind them dating." Mum shrugged. The rest of the girls agreed. "Won't that be weird?" I asked. "No." they all replied. "But, we can't have a boyfriend until we're sixteen– ohh!" I said.

Camille laughed and grabbed another chip.

We decided to stay home and relax instead of going anywhere. Camille has been recovering perfectly, though. I'm proud of her!

She just can't sleep alone. I mean, we share the same bed, but she still goes to sleep with one of the girls. I think it's cute, honestly. And whenever Jacob is over, she always takes a nap while laying on him.

For example: last week! He visited last week and Camille got tired. We were all in the living room watching Lifetime. Then, Camille just snuggled up into Jacob and next thing we knew, she was asleep.

"What to do now?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the table. "We can finally go get a dog!" Leigh said, almost yelling. "Ooh, yeah! Let's go!" Jesy said, the two girls standing up.

They ran out the house and got into the car. "Well, I guess we're leaving now." Mum said. We all stood up and walked out of the house.

We got in the car and Leigh drove off. Once we were there, we got out of the car and walked into the store.

"What type of dog should we get?" I asked, looking in the glass. "I kinda want a big dog, but I also don't." Jesy replied. We all agreed.

"Ooh! How about a bulldog?" I asked. "Hey, that's a good idea!" Jade said. They all agreed and we started looking at the bulldogs.

We then saw a beautiful white and brown one. Once we saw it, it spotted us and ran into the glass. We laughed as it scratched the glass.

"Oh, he's kinda a good one. Wanna play with him?"

We nodded and the lady went back and got him. We went into the little place where you can play with the animals.

He's so tiny! Oh my gosh!

***

After five minutes of playing with him, we were all attached. "Yes!" we all said in unison. "You want him?" the lady asked. We nodded.

She shrugged and the girls followed her to the cash register. Sam picked up the dog and he licked her face.

We went over to the little accessory area and picked out a collar, leash, food and water bowl, a bed, and all that other important stuff.

After they paid for him and everything, we walked to the car and drove back home. All of his stuff is in the trunk.

"Hmm. What should we name him?" I asked. "Ooh! What about Midnight?" Leigh asked. "Why?" we all asked. "Eh. I don't know. It was the first thing that popped into my head." she replied.

"Alright. Midnight it is." Mum said.

__________________________________________________________

Well. This was lame.

But now you know Camille likes Jacob! JAMILLE WILL RISE!

Haha. Okey, BY-EEE!!!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

35.2K 1.5K 74
•COMPLETED✔️• "One last thing," Zayn said. "Our boss dosen't agree with this plan. He warned us that adopting would affect our careers, but we really...
95.9K 2.6K 31
❝things might never be perfect, but that didn't stop them from trying❞ OR the ziam family are back and the boys are getting older still - but when ob...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...