McLovin' [BoyxBoy] [Completed]

By RainbowsAreAwesome

"Your name is Kenneth Kentucky and you work at McDonalds?" I glared at him, "Would you like Fries with that?"... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Two

448K 19.1K 24K
By RainbowsAreAwesome

The moment the Lunch bell rang, I shot out of my seat, straight to the library. Every minute counted. I made it to the library in 2 minutes where Mrs. Green nodded at me, acknowledging my expected presence.

I strolled over to my spot, right in the corner, hidden behind all the towering bookshelves. I settled down and lay back, shutting my eyes. Just as I was about to drift off, I heard scuffling next to me. My heart went into overdrive and my eyes snapped open, only to look into very familiar grey ones.

I immediately backed further into my corner when Julian grinned at me. I frowned, “What do you want?”

“I need a favour.”

I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

“Could you perhaps not mention that I was down at that side of town?”

“You presume I’d even talk about you?”

Julian smirked, “I don’t presume Kenneth, I know.”

I froze when he called me Kenneth. It sounded so natural.

He sat there, next to me, waiting for an answer. I simply nodded and shut my eyes, leaning back into my corner for some much awaited sleep.

“Hey, Kentucky?”

I snapped, “What?”

“Do you always sleep here during Lunch?”

“Yes. And you’re invading my Nap Time.”

“Nap Time? Aw, that’s cute. Do you have a schedule for your many play dates too?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

Julian shut up after that. I smiled smugly to myself until he whispered, “I would, Kentucky. That’s why I asked.”

I pretended to be asleep until I heard him sigh and then get up. I didn’t even breathe until I heard him walking away. The moment he did, I took in about seven deep breaths and then opened my eyes. What in the world was wrong with Julian Mcharden?

I had always wondered if he really was all that perfect. It was IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be all that perfect but he was an outstanding example.

I sat there, for a while. Could he be gay? If he was, that would be the perfect little flaw in his image. I shook my head violently. He was very straight. Straighter than a pole. At least, judging from the pictures from the last party he was at, and the amount of passionate embraces he was caught in. Not that I was stalking his pictures or anything.

I yawned and cuddled up by myself again. I still had a good thirty minutes. I shivered slightly, a little cold in my corner. It was a lot warmer when a certain someone was sitting right beside me. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it on. As I cuddled up again, I heard a crinkly noise. My eyes widened when I felt a tiny piece of paper in my pocket.

I know your little secret.

I felt myself pale. Not again. If anyone else knew I was gay at this school too, I was dead. Right now, the only person who knew was my family. And even they hadn’t taken it that well. I tried to ignore the tightening in my chest when I thought about it.

So much for catching up on my sleep. Time to hunt down my little stalker. I stood up, stretched and began walking out when I someone grabbed me around the waist and pulled me behind a book shelf.

My eyes widened, “Oh my gosh! Noam!?”

Before I could say anything else, Noam cupped my face, bent down and kissed me.

------------------------------------------------------

Teehee! A wild Noam has appeared! (What? Pokemon references never get old. -_-)

Also, I think I need a cooler cover. :O Opinions?

Sorry about the short chapter! I shall update by tomorrow. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 219 43
"What are you talking about? What feeling?" I let go of him and looked at him "me too" he looked at me for a couple of seconds, then he started laugh...
109K 4.3K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
69.8K 2.7K 31
"Hey! Wait up! We've been socializing for a while, you know that right?" He hummed in response and continued walking with his head down, avoiding eye...
305K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...