Uchiha Rozu (A Naruto Fanfict...

By Migale373

ON LONG AF HIATUS "I'm your father." "And I'm f*cking harambe with fairy wings from another dimension which c... More

"I'm your father."
The Library
Training
School
Family
Deciding (Readers)
Uchiha Training
Moving Up
What am I?
Pause

My Family

5.9K 315 46
By Migale373

Rose POV

I stood gaping at the black wormhole in the middle of my living room, Fugaku and Kuwa beside me.

"... Fuga- Otou san. Am I supposed to literally jump into this bottomless pit of death and pray I end up in my home world?"

"Yes."

"Do I have to go first?"

"Yes."

"..."

"..."

I jumped...

... And landed on a... *Cough* small black haired boy with stress lines-

...

Well sh*t.

It's Uchiha Itachi, the awesome prodigy brother of duckbutt Saucegay.

"Uh... Sorry young boy." I apologized, getting off him.

"No worries miss, I'm waiting for my Father. Oh there he is."

Guess what.

He landed on me.

"Sorry Roz-" a Nara women came flying and landed on both of us.

"Fugaku-sama!!"

Groaning I squeezed my way out from underneath them, gasping for air.

"Get... Off... Me!"

We scrambled off eachother and I patted myself down then looked up to see a mini crowd looking in shock at the black hole behind me.

"Yo." I waved casually, internally screaming when I saw Kakashi, Obito, Minato and Hiruzen.

Still dizzy I slumped on the ground and sighed, holding my head.

"Fugaku-sama excuse me, I-I see my family." she requested, voice shaking as she looked at a trio of pineapple haired Naras with tears in their eyes.

"Of course."

She immediately took off towards them and tackled all of them to the ground, exploding into tears.

"I-I missed- I missed you guys- So much!" she sobbed, and I stood up again stretching.

"So Otou san, who's part of our lovely family?"

I could literally hear all of them thinking, Otou san?

"Ah, that young boy you landed on is your brother."

I knew that but still, hearing it from his mouth just made me go...

...

WHAT?!

I gawked at Fugaku and them looked at the younger boy who was looking at me in shock.

I coughed and forced myself to calm down, looking at Itachi.

"So who else is-?"

"FUGAKUUUUUUUU!!!!" A feminine voice roared and the crowd spilt like the red sea, a lady with raven black hair and onyx eyes standing there furious.

She stampeded her way to the frightened man and started shaking him. "DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN YOU JUST LEFT A CASUAL NOTE ABOUT YOU GOING TO TRAVEL DIMENSIONS?! A NOTE?!"

"C-Calm down hone-"

"CALM DOWN?!?!"

"Uh- ROZU CAME BACK!"

Silence.

She turned to me and I gulped.

"U-uh hi, okaa san." I squeaked.

Her face went blank and then went full blown into the biggest and most sparkling smile I have ever seen besides Naruto and Obito.

"ROZU!!!" she squealed, launching herself into the air in my direction.

Guess what.

I panicked....

And sidestepped.

...

"MIKOTO SAMA!!!!!!"

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 575 23
Hi this is my third story I have written, this being my second Naruto Fanfiction. This is based off of my first Naruto Fanfiction, Curse of Immoralit...
9.7K 255 14
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
17.1K 332 17
Inspired from a filler of naruto shippuden. "Naruto, we would like to invite you to akatsuki for your famed crystal styled jutsu and your status as j...
18.2K 374 18
[DISCONNECTED.] {Once he was an Namikaze.} Naruto knew what family was, he isn't talking about the Namikaze Family, he had a different family. He st...