The criminal

By zaddy_le

As I ran down the dark alley the familiar sound of other foot steps chasing behind with the blue and red ligh... More

The criminal
Why?
I made it! ✨
First day
Second day
Friday
Trouble
Depressed
Im back ❤ī¸
Broken life 💔
Is that you 💔🤕
Its time 💟
Really 💔
Its over 😓
Damn 😒
Im gone ☚ī¸
Where am I ? 😩

The hard part 🌚

652 36 0
By zaddy_le

She spent her whole life fixing broken hearts, yet she didn't know how to fix her own...
                                                                - Nicole ❤️✨
____________________________________
Rosa 🌹

My heart actually hearts and this time getting locked up isn't going to fix it. I laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling which was covered in stars. I actually like it there and I was doing way better but here no one gives me the attention I really need. My father acts like I'm not even here anymore and he won't send me back.

"Rosa, time to eat" his wife called

Y'all are probably wondering why I don't like her. Well ever since that argument me and her got into I didn't really like her no more...

*flash back*

"Why do you keep doing this. Me and your father are stressed out because your dumb ass wants to do stupid shit" she said

Obviously annoyed with me by the way she rolled her eyes and motioned her hands.

"Listen, why do you keep trying to be my mother? I am gonna still do what I do because you know what I don't have to listen to you or my father and I'm not a dumb ass. I'm not failing though and aren't you living off my 'fathers' money. Why didn't your ass go to college, huh?" I said

"Listen here little fat bitch. Don't disrespect me in my damn house" she said and walked away

I'll show you a fat bitch. Why is it when I get into any argument with her it's always 'fat bitch' but just because I'm thick and she bone skinny don't mean shit and that's why her little ass is about to carry this ass whoppin.

* flash back over *

Anyways we just never got along. Plus it's not right to call someone out their name. But that bitch word now that's a negative. That's the most down disrespectful ass word. I can't stand it.

Everything i been threw in life and more just keeps adding on.

I walked down the stairs to see the only boy I really hate with a passion. My ex. I swear to god.

I walked up to him and took the blade out of my cheek and put it to his neck.

"Baby Girl, I'm just here to talk" he said as he placed his hands in the air

"Talk" I said with the blade farther into his neck

"I think we should try to work things out" he said

"I think the fuck not. Do you not remember what you done to me. Get the fuck out" I said

"Rosa. I invited him to dinner" my father said

I gave him the dirtiest look and went back upstairs. I guess I'm not eating tonight. I can't believe my own damn flesh and blood would do that to me. My father paid him to go out with me and of course my dumb ass didn't know and you wonder why I act the way I act. All the so called 'friends' I had were paid. But my 'father' wasn't paying anyone at the detention school. That's how I knew they were my real friends because I was so use to the fake ones.

I grabbed a jacket and a pair of timbs and opened my window slowly. I climbed out and closed it back then went around to find the balcony and jumped down. I walked on the sidewalk of this cold winter night as I watched everyone else do stuff with their family. I wish my family was like that. It was maybe a family about 3 and they were all at the table laughing and talking like normal people but of course i don't know my whole family nor do I know anyone really.

I never had a normal child hood where I could just play with the kids or even be outside. I don't even have a sibling, being the only kid is great till you get lonely or bored.

A police officer walked up to me and stood beside me. As I watched what he did.

"Girl" he said

"What" I said

I really didn't want to talk to a police officer.

"Why aren't you with your family" he said

"I don't have one" I said and walked away

I really hate talking about my family. I don't really remember all of it but I do remember some of it only because I was about 4 or 5 years old....

* flash back *

I was sitting at the table while my mother cooked the thanksgiving dinner. I remember when my grandma came in and showered me with hugs and kisses. She also brought my cousin, Jaheim. He was my favorite cousin we use to bully the other cousins. Swear we played games with them we would always cheat.

Everyone started to get here and mom made the kids sit in the extra dining room so the adults could sit with all the other adults. We were all eating and talking. Well me and Jaheim were talking to each other.

"Let's go to your room and play the game" he said

"Let's go"I said

We went into the living room and heard arguing. Glass was shattering and everyone was yelling. We walked in to the kitchen and grandma was on the floor so me and Jaheim ran to grandmas. My mom snatched me up on the way over their and dad grabbed Jaheim. They took us to our room.

I remember a couple of gunshots went off and we hid in my closet. We fell asleep and when we woke up everyone was gone. There was food and glass all over the kitchen. I went to see if mom and dad were here and they weren't.

It was really silent till the house phone went off.

"Jaheim and rosa. Whatever y'all do, do not leave the house and go to the safe room now" my moms voice came on the voicemail

We looked at each other and we ran to the bathroom. It scanned our face and let us in.

That's all i could remember.

* flash back over *

I didn't know a lot about my family. All I know is we never really got along and I didn't ever find out what happened to grandma. I hope she's okay and I prayed to God that she is, I also prayed that I would get to see Jaheim again and that he is okay.

I got snatched up by a guy maybe my age and I got out his grasp and got him on the ground.

"Who are you" I spoke with anger

"Ty" he said

"What do you want from me" I said

"I don't want nothing from you. Your family does" he said

I gasped and looked at him

"Are you lying" I said

"No, look" he said and handed me a note

I sat down beside him on the concrete and began to read the note out loud.

Dear rosa,
       This is your mother. You only think I'm dead because your dad didn't want you to know I left him. He made everything up. He didn't like my family and I didn't like some of them either but I love with my mother which is grandma Maggie. I know you don't remember us well but we would like to be able to see you and contact you. I know your probably going threw a lot and I wanted to let you know that we love you. Jaheim has always asked about you but of course he hasn't been able to see you. We all miss you and I do miss my daughter. Ty will be able to bring you to us.

I was in tears and ty was rubbing my back.

"Why is my life based on a lie" I asked

"I don't know but let's go" he said

And I looked at him

"Take me to the airport" I said

"Why" he said

"Just take me" I said

A couple minutes later we were at the airport.

"Give me your number" I said and he put it in my phone and saved it

"If I change my mind. I will call you" I said

"Okay and what would you like me to tell them" he said

"That you never found me or I'm dead" I said and smiled

"Okay. Curly" he said

That was my old nick name because of my hair

"Wait, ty" I said

"Yes" he said

"How do you know my nick name" I said

"Just remember me, okay" he said

"Okay" I said

I got on the airplane and waved one more time...

____________________________________

what y'all thinks gonna happen next? 🤔

• y'all think she should meet her family? 💔

• where do you think she's going? ✈️

• vote and comment please ❤️

• another chapter tonight 😌 stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 104 23
"Run Cassy! Run Mitch!" I hear my Daddy yelling at the top of his lungs waking me up. I was always told that this day might come. But I never thought...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
253 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...