rufioh x reader

Av MikasaHatesHistory

MAUHAHAHA (end me pls XD) Rufioh belongs to Andrew Hussie You belong to Rufioh Mer

Who is she? (Rufioh x female! reader pt.1)
Rufioh x female reader pt.2
A/N
a kind visit
kind visit •°•contiued•°•
My Hero~
the only matesprite for you~
please save me,Pupa Pan.
save me, pupa pan! (pt 2)
The Fire
Quick note ...
proud Reunion
home
Shifted blindness
Tricked again!
OH YES HI.
Hold the motherhonk up

Furrever furrends ㅇㅈㅇ

191 4 7
Av MikasaHatesHistory

Rufioh's pov:
My body -mostly my ankles- stung. I could hear the loud nosies of my good ol' friend Meulin. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. There were orange colored rags on the floor. My ankles and other parts of my body were wrapped up. What a mess... speaking of messes...wheres meulin? Then all the sudden Meulin busts in  with (y/n) in her clutch "RUFFFIOOOO! YOU'RE ALIVEEEE!" I chuckle softly,before sitting up and replying in a ssssuuuupppeeeerrrr Saaaassssyy way (you know like the summoner kind of sassy XD) "i better hope so honey! -" And speaking of Honey... "-(y/n) are you doing okay?" (Y/n) smiled and nodded,before coming over and kissing my forehead. "Im glad you're okay (y/n), I would hate myself if you did get hurt because of me" (y/n) just playfully punched my shoulder. "Its not nice to hate yourself Rufio-" "DINNER TIME ((BITCHES XD))" The disciple loudly yelled from what I guess is the kitchen and meulin help me up from the bed I was residing on and to the kitchen with (y/n) following closely behind so we could all eat.

Thats it for now XD))

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
200K 1K 192
Mature content
29.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........