Chosen [JackxRapunzel fanfict...

By LostHeir

The Guardians faces a bigger threat and Manny chooses a new guardian, a guradian who can get rid of the darkn... More

Chosen
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Battle
Epilogue

Chapter 8

465 23 1
By LostHeir

Hiccup

I watched Rapunzel and Tooth went out the door and I looked at Jack and Merida who was frowning at each other. "Guys you heard her she'd be upset if you two won't be friends." I said. "I'm waiting for her apology. Jack said. "Ah am never apologizing He started it!" Merida said pointing at Jack. I sighed "Guys! stop acting like...I don't know...BABIES?" I asked with ny voice rising up a little.

"Ye're right Hiccup we're acting like babies..." Merida said looking at the floor. "Sorry Jack ah never should have yelled at ye." she continued. "I'm sorry too." Jack said. I clapped my hands I'm so glad their fighting is officially done.

"Okay Jack would you please do what Bunny planned?" I asked. "Wait...Bunny planned the boat thing?!" jack asked. "Yep." Merida said. Jack groaned "Alright I'm doing it for Punzie's fast recovery." Jack said. "Excellent!" I said happily.

Rapunzel

"Tooth? where exactly are we going?" I asked. "Oh I'm taking you at my Palace." Tooth said. "Palace?! You have a palace?!" I asked excitedly. Tooth geve me nod and smiled at the same time. She took a snowglobe and whispered something to it before tossing it creating a swirly thingy...A portal I guess.

"Come on!" Tooth said excitedly as she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I closed my eyes not knowing what will happen. I heard Tooth giggle "Rapunzel It's alright we're here." she said patting my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see a very Magnificent Palace with tiny toothfairies flying around. "Whoa!" I whispered. "Come on!" Tooth said excitedly and I followed her inside.

It's like North's workshop...Toothfairies are busy doing their jobs. The place was coveredin gold and there were shelves full of golden...boxes? "Uh Tooth what are these?" I asked as I pointed the golden boxes. "Oh in those things are memories of a child." Tooth said. "Teeth holds memories?" I asked as I saw one toothfairy place a tooth in one of the boxes. "Mhmm." Tooth replied.

"Come on I'll show you something." She said. I nodded and followed her to a place with a great wall with a mural of her...I think...receiving teeth from the children "Wow." I whispered once again. She explained me everything about the children and their important memories and what happens if they stop believing.It was very fascinating that I stared at the mural.

"It's getting dark I better take you back." Toothe said snapping me back to reality. "Oh yes..you're right let's go." I said. Tooth took a snowglobe,whisper something,toss it, a portal appears and we're back. I looked for Jack,Merida and Hiccup and I saw them talking and laughing. I smiled at what I saw I walked closer to them "So you guys are friends again huh?" I asked. "Oh yes we are." Jack aid standing up. "Rapunzel Jack has a-" Merida said but before she could finish Jack covered her mouth with his hand.

"Huh?" I asked "Nothing I have a *cough* *cough* Cough that's all." Jack said. Merida rolled her eyes as she slapped Jack's hand away. "Oookay...You better drink plenty of water Jack." I said although I have a feeling that wasn't the one Merida was about to tell me...I mean Jack could just tell me himself. "Thanks for the tip Punzie." Jack said. I nodded and smiled before entering my bedroom and I swear I saw Jack's cheeks turn quite red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 444 16
Pitch and Hans have teamed up to capture Jack and Elsa. Merida, Rapunzel, and Hiccup get dragged into it when the bad guys accidentally stumble into...
59.5K 2.8K 27
Rapunzel was never taken by Gothel. Gothel was killed before she could reach her. So, Rapunzel is safe, right? Wrong. Pitch Black takes Rapunzel as...
9K 199 22
To escape her unwanted suitors, Merida flees to the island of Berk, the home of her people's most hated enemies. There she meets Hiccup, the misfit V...
10.7K 440 27
Jack Frost has gone. Exactly fifty years after the Guardians' showdown with the shadow manipulating Pitch Black, the Winter Spirit has disappeared. ...