Cold Canary AU

By Snartsass

Where Sara is a barista, going to CCU (Central City University) and is living with her mom for the the time b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last Chapter
Author's Note
Sequel
Posted

Chapter 11

764 42 23
By Snartsass

Same day, Leonard's apartment, 1pm

Leonard and Sara have been curled up together on his sofa all day, while watching new released movies on Sara's Netflix account--Which she connected to his TV.

They were watching Hush and the deaf women was writing something down on her glass door for the killer to read, when Sara's phone started ringing, again.

They both made a bet at the start of their marathon, it was 'Who can go longer without touching their phone?'

This was the 4th time Sara's phone has rang, disregarding the 16 times her message notifications had rung, and she hasn't looked who called or texted all day.

Leonard's phone had notified him three times so far that someone or someones had sent messages to him. Them all being from Lisa, he already knows.

Sara made the mistake by looking at the caller ID this time. Reading "Mom". Sara's eye went wide and she turned to Leonard for mercy.

"Nope," Leonard paused the movie. "You answer it. You lose."

"It's my mom!" Sara exclaimed.

"Ooh, than you better answer it." He gave a glum smile.

"No," She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not losing."

"Suit yourself," He draped his arm arm over her shoulders. "God knows what my mother would do if I ignored her call."

Sara knew he was tempting her.

She's not going to answer it.

She's not.

Even if it is the woman who brought her into this world.

Leonard played the movie when they phone stopped ringing.

A couple of seconds later it started ringing again and Sara rushed to answer it.

Leonard grinned at her in triumph.

"Hello, mom?..... Yes, I'm alright......" Sara made a face at Leonard. "No, mom I'm fine. Sorry.."

Leonard could hear distinct yelling coming from Sara's phone.

"Yes I should've told you I was with a friend," Sara mumbled into her phone.

"Oooh, someone's in for it." Leonard teased.

"Shut up," Sara tried to whisper.

Leonard heard even louder yelling.

"No! Not you mom!" Sara shouted again. "Okay, I'm on my way."

Sara ended the call and sighed.

"She sounds lovely," Leonard smirked.

Sara glared at him and grabbed her hoody.

"By the way, 'with a friend'? I'm hurt," Leonard followed her to the door.

"I may be 20 but she would still kill me if she found out if I stayed here with you," Sara put on her sweater. "My parents still think I'm a virgin."

"Ooh, undercover bad girl who's daddy is cop?" Leonard stepped in front of her. "Never would've guessed it." He said sarcastically.

Sara rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck to capture his lips.

When they were seperated, their foreheads were still touching.

"See you later?" Leonard whispered.

"If I survive my mother's wrath?" Sara joked. "Hopefully."

They kissed once more and released each other.

Leonard opened the door for her.

Sara was half way down the stairs when Leonard shouted. "I won, by the way!"

"By default!" Sara shouted back and exited the building.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

Sara's apartment, 1:24 pm

"Do you know how scared I was when I found out you weren't home last night?" Dinah started lecturing Sara before she can even close the door after she entered. "I get home, after grading 250 exams at 2 am, and find that you weren't here."

Sara shrugged off her sweater and hung it in the closet near by.

"No call, no note, or no text, from you!" Dinah numbered off her fingers while listing what Sara didn't do. "I thought you were kidnap, or killed or-" Dinah paused. "Who's shirt is that?"

Sara furrowed her brows and looked down at her shirt.

It's Leonard's gray long sleeve.

She must've forget to have taken it off.

Sara bit her lip, not being able to think of a fast enough excuse.

"That's a boys shirt," Dinah pointed out. "Not only did you have me worried sick you were out with-"

"Mom! We didn't do anything!" Sara interrupted her. "I swear! All we did was watch Netflix and sleep."

"No boy, doesn't 'do anything' when a beautiful blonde is in their house," Dinah assumed.

"Well, this one did." Sara said calmly.

"Is this the same one you've been seeing?"

Sara nodded her head.

It was quiet in the apartment.

"I want to meet him,"

"What!? No, no, no!" Sara shouted.

"Im meeting him, whether you like it or not." Dinah demanded.

"And How're you going to do that?" Sara challenged.

"His sister's name is Lisa and is in one of your classes? I think I can figure it out."

"Okay! Okay, you can meet him. Just let me set it up so you don't have to go all 'Stalker Mom' on him." Sara reasoned. "I like this one, alot. And I don't want you or anyone driving him away."

"Aww," Dinah tugged her daughter into a hug. "My baby's embarrassed."

Sara rolled her eyes and smiled into her mother's hug.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

6 pm

Leonard pulled up to the university's parking lot to find his sister waiting in her car.

Lisa got out of the car when her brother parked next to her.

Leonard walked over to the hood of his sister's car,lifted it, quickly inspected it, and opened up the hood to his car.

"Lisa, can you grab me the jumper cables from my trunk, please?"

Lisa Did as she was told and in no time, Leonard had her sister's car running again.

"You need a new battery," Leonard explained while closing the hood to her car and moving to his.

"And how much would that cost?" Lisa crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it." He closed his hood.

Lisa nodded. "Did you...go to that convenient store last night?" Lisa asked shyly.

"No," Leonard put the cables back in his trunk.

"What?" Lisa said confused. "Why? What happened? Did anyone get hurt?"

"No, they all went, From what I know of." Leonard leaned on to the side of his car, facing Lisa. "I decided not to."

"Why?" Lisa also leaned on her car.

Leonard shrugged. "Had a change of heart, don't think I'm going tomorrow either.... Or ever again"

"I don't know whether to be relieved or worried for you,"

"Me either,"

Leonard's phone began to ring and Lisa got a look at the caller ID.

"Sara?!" Lisa smiled.

Leonard tried to hide his smile but was unsuccessful.

"Hello?" He answered his phone. "You what?"

Lisa tried to press her head as close to the phone as she can get, to hear their conversation.

"No, no, no." Leonard tried to pry Lisa away from him, but Lisa wouldn't budge.

"I'm not going, wha- why do I have to suffer because you suck at lying?.......Th-" Leonard tried to argue. "Bu- your- ugh! Fine!"

Leonard placed his phone to his other ear.

"Fine, fine, I'll go." Leonard said. "Okay, talk to you later."

He hung up his phone and let out a groan.

"What was that about?"

"Sara just told me something I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime," Leonard explained. "She wants me to meet her mom."

I'm so excited for his return! Too bad it's a mid-season finale though! Becuase now their going to go on break right after! 😤 Hope yo guys are having a lovely day! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.1K 57
This story is being rewritten. Now titled Undeserted
14K 465 22
Captain Canary Fan Fiction: ( may contain spoilers, read at your own risk!) Sara Lance and Leonard Snart (aka Captain Canary) are partners in crime...
5.1K 159 18
When Sara was in highschool she was best friends with Julia. They were unseparable all through freshmen, sophomore and junior year. But one day, in t...
1.7K 96 27
Y/N comes to visit Central City to met an old friend. Barry Allen and Star Labs however, ends up also meeting Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold. He trie...