Sol's Valor

By PyroInferno83

Every thousand years, elemental power must be unleashed upon the world of Emileian in order to keep the life... More

Prologue
Chapter I - A New Friendship
Chapter I - A New Friendship (Part 2)
Chapter II - The Medallion
Chapter III - Triton's Tides
Chapter III - Triton's Tides (Part 2)
Chapter IV - The Legendary Duo
Chapter V - (Title Coming...)
Chapter VI - The Journey Ahead
Chapter VII - Fate's Cold Embrace
Chapter VII - Fate's Cold Embrace (Part 2)
Chapter XIII - The Inferno's Cadence

Author's Note

862 10 1
By PyroInferno83

Welcome to Book 1 of the Pyro and Cade Adventures!

This is an adventure story I have put together based on some playwrites I have done on a forum with a friend.  We began writing those short adventures approximately nine years ago.  This is one of the first attempts at collecting all of the ideas of this world into my own, novel formatted story.

Upon reading if you see repitiion, boring sentences, bad grammar, or anything that confuses you, please comment about it!  I am posting this here to get feedback and I love when people tell me when sections of my writing are dull or repitious!  Let me know and I'll spice the section up a bit!

I hope you enjoy the adventure!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Elementals By Katrine

Science Fiction

97K 3.9K 40
[UNEDITED] In the year of 3204, the people on Earth are at war with aliens from Mars, human-alike beings with supernatural powers. Over the last thou...
20.5K 1.9K 58
Third installment in the Four Elements series. Andie and her friends finally reached senior year. But of course, when you're the living incarnatio...
1.5M 84.5K 76
My name is Tide. I'd love to say hi and all, but if I tell you my location two very bad things could happen. First, someone who isn't really on my l...
248 7 18
Millions of years ago there were thousands of elements created by the sun it's self in ancient Greece.There were the embodiments of the elements, eve...