The Girl Next Door

Door trinajones1234

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... Meer

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~12~

7K 325 190
Door trinajones1234

"Don't act like you forgot. I call the shot, shot, shots..."

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

6:30 p.m

"Can we get a booth?" Zen asks the pizza parlor cashier.

I look around the place we walked in called CiCi's Pizza.

Apparently, it's a place where they only ate pizza.

I've tasted pizza only about two times. Both times out was cold and a few days old, but I took it. This experience should be different...

"Come on," Zen says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I follow her and Onika to a red and white semicircular booth. Onika slides in the middle with Zen and I on both sides of her.

As soon as we settle in, two girls, dressed in worker uniform, come to our table.

One has three plates in her hand and the other one has a huge metal dish with the wonderful smell of pizza flowing from it. I smile at the smell as my mouth starts to salivate.

The first girl hands us our plates as the second asks,"cheeseburger pizza?"

Cheeseburger? Pizza? At the same time?

"Try it," Onika says as they slide a piece of pizza on my plate.

I hesitantly pick up the piece of pizza and bring it to my mouth.

I look up and see Zen and Onika staring at me.

"Wha' ya lookin' ova 'ere fa?" I ask, causing both of them to laugh.

"Goddamnit, Robyn. Just try it," Zen says, rolling her eyes.

I shake my head and take a bite into the pizza, burning my tongue in the process.

"Ah! Fuh!" I curse, trying to move the hot food around in my mouth. I can hear Zen and Onika laughing and slapping the table.

I glare at them as I chew the pizza. This is actually pretty good, I think as I take another cautious bite.

"Anyhoo..." Zen starts, taking a bite into her pizza,"tryouts, am I right?"

Automatically what happened yesterday comes to my mind and I glance at Onika, who's ears are bright red.

"Yea. It wah int'restin'." I say, taking a bite into my pizza.

"Did you see that tall nigga, tho?" Zen asks.

I think back to the chick that was roughly around 6'5. I quickly remember that she was the one that pushed me on the way to do our running.

"Yea. Wassup wit' 'er?" I ask, as another worker comes to our table.

"Pepperoni or Canadian bacon?" She asks, motioning to her tray.

We all nod and she slips two slices of pizza on our plates.

The girl leaves and Zen continues what she was saying.

"Her names Britteny. Britteny Griner, I think. Apparently, she's a senior that came from Atlanta or somethin' like that. She's been in the team for two years and she doesn't like new people who might pose as a threat to her. Like you," she says, taking a bite into her pizza.

I shake my head and follow suit,"t'inkin' she ah bad gyal a get 'er in trouble," I mutter, chewing my food.

"Where are you from?" Onika asks, her voice pitching a little at the end. I smile, knowing that my accent had an effect on her.

"Yea. I been wanting to know," Zen comments.

"Barbados," I say, the word leaving a bad taste on my tongue.

"Hmm..." They both ponder, as if they were processing new information.

"Hey, girls," A deep voice says, causing me to look up. My face twists in horror when I see who it is.

Robert...

"Fuck ya want?" Onika asks, a little of an accent popping out. I've noticed that she had one but it seemed to have got Americanized.

"Whoa, baby. I just came to say hi. I see that you're having fun with Jamaica and Dyke 101..." Robert says, eyeing Zen and I with disgust.

I think about jumping up and wrapping my hands around his thick ass neck, but choose otherwise when I see Zen stand up in front of Roberts face.

"Hey, bro. You ain't gotta be all hostile and shit. I forgot to ask though, how's Crystal?" Zen says.

Robert's face twists up and he raises his fist, as if he's about to punch Zen. That's when I stand up, pushing the table towards him.

"Wha' ya gon' do, son? Ya gon' put ya 'ands on 'er?" I ask, staring him down.

I can see in my peripheral vision that all eyes on the parlor are on us, but that isn't bothering me right now.

"Ah ya gon' get ya boys on meh, again?" I provoke, narrowing my eyes at him.

I watch as his stare falters and that's when I realize that he did send those boys.

I feel anger rushing through my body as I try to will myself to stay calm.

"Robyn..." Onika says as I clench my fists so hard that I can feel my nails drawing blood because they are digging into my palms.

I continue staring Robert down, ready for him to make the first move. He doesn't.

"Ya a pussy niggah," I spat, catching him by surprise. He flinches, but easily plays it off, reaching into his pocket.

"Heads or tails?" He asks, tossing a coin at me.

I catch it just as he begins to saunter away, hands in his pockets.

Heads or tails? What the fuck does that mean?

I stare at the quarter, confused. As I do, the events from earlier this week pop in my head.

I remember the Chris guy saying,"that's enough... For now."

I remember the random guy tugging at my clothes, trying to take them off. If the bell hadn't stopped him...

Heads or tails...

Everything inside me snaps. All I see is white as I rush after Robert, the plan to kill him grilled in my mind.

I tap him on his shoulder, making him turn around, a smirk on his face. As soon as it appeared, I knock it smooth off by throwing a haymaker to his left temple with my dominant right arm.

He crumples to the ground, causing everyone in the parlor to scream in terror.

As soon as he falls, I straddle his hips, throwing punches and pounding his face in. He's already unconscious, but I'm going to make sure he has something to tell his boys when he wakes up. If he does...

"Robyn!" I can hear Zen's and Onika's voices and their hands trying to pry me off of him, but I am determined to end his life.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of strong hands grab my shoulders and pull me off of him. I let out an animalistic growl, trying to get back at his bloody face and body.

"Calm down, miss. I'm just going to take you outside," the voice says as I'm tossed over his shoulder.

I finally calm down, a pain in my right hand distracting me.

"Fuck," I curse, looking at my bleeding knuckles on my right hand. The guard walks me outside and sets me down on the ground. I sit Indian style on the ground, waiting for him to arrest me or something.

"I'm supposed to escort you off the premises with force or something like that, but by the way you did that boy, I think I'll pass." The security guard says, laughing.

"Yea," I say, smiling.

"Son, what the fuck was that?!" Zen yells as her and Onika finally make it outside, pizza boxes in hand.

I shake my head and stand up,"Don' wanna talk 'bout it."

"Have a good night ladies." The security guard says, walking back into the parlor.

We all hum in acknowledgement then Zen says,"that was so bad, Robyn. I think you killed him."

I shake my head,"gon' wish'e was."

I glance at Onika and see that she has a worried look across her face.

"Wha's wrong?" I ask, flexing my right hand again.

"Nothing," she replies, shaking her head.

"So, I just got some Cali-Kush from this guy. Yall down?" Zen asks, taking a baggie out of her sweats pocket.

I take it from her and examine the ball of weed, taking in its looks and smell. From what I see, is pretty legit.

"I don't know..." Onika says, shrugging,"I don't smoke that much."

"Quit being a party pooper, big booty. We gonna just chill tonight," Zen says, taking the baggie back from me.

I nod, the plan sounding good in my mind.

Onika glances at me and then Zen, then lets out a groan,"ugggggghhhh. Fine. Who's house we going to?"

Zen shakes her head,"not mine. The dog is home and I don't feel like hearing his mouth."

I twist my eyebrows in confusion.

"My dad," Zen says, reading my mind.

I nod,"ok."

"We could go to mines since my parents are on a trip, but I think Roman's coming home soon..." Onika says. Then they both look at me, expectantly.

I groan,"ugh. We can go ta mah house. I live alone."

Zen nods,"what are we waiting for? Let's go."

§§

I flex my bandaged knuckles and check the time in my phone.

11 already?

"Your ball, Robyn. Onika, pass," Zen says.

I turn my attention back to the game, seeing that I have the ball. I quickly move my player up the court, Zen's player closely defending me. I flick on the right analog stick a couple of times, crossing her player up.

"What the fuck, man?" Zen curses as Draymond Green falls to the court floor and my Jabari Parker shoots an easy three.

I burst into laughter at Zen's frustration. Soon, I am thrown into a coughing fit.

"That's what ya ass get," Zen mutters as I try to regain my posture.

When I finally do, I wipe my eyes and see Zen handing the blunt to me. I take it and deeply inhale it, holding the smoke in my lungs.

As I do, I see Onika and Zen staring at me in awe. I shake my head after a minute and let the smoke out through my nose.

"Damn," Zen says,"you smoke half the blunt in one draw. You must be a pro or somethin'?"

I pass the blunt back to Onika and shake my head,"some like t'at."

I settle into the couch with my arm behind my head, letting the marijuana takes its toll on me. The pain in my right hand has completely subsided so I take off my bandage and toss it to the floor.

A phone suddenly rings, interrupting our sesh. I open my eyes and stare at Zen, who's fumbling to answer it.

"Yea, Pops?" She answers.

I can hear yelling coming through the receiver, but I can't hear the words.

"Yea, man. I'll be there in a minute," Zen says, rolling her eyes.

More yelling comes through but she hangs up the phone, tossing it on the table.

"Man, I gotta go. The old man is being a little bitch right now," Zen says, looking around the couch for her jacket. She finds it and slips out on, then retrieves the rest of the weed and her phone.

"Stay innocent," Zen says, throwing up a peace sign as she opens the front door and leaves.

A heavy silence falls over Onika and I. She passes me the blunt back and asks,"you finna finish the game?"

I look back at the T.V. and shrug,"Ion know. Ya wan' play?"

She shrugs,"sure. I'm not good at it though," she says, picking up a controller.

Not good, my ass.

At the end of the game, she beat me 117-82. I drop the controller to the floor and stare at Onika, waiting for an explanation.

Onika Maraj

As I stare at the final score of the game on the T.V. I can feel Robyn staring me down.

My body heats up underneath her gaze, making me shift uncomfortably on the couch. I think it's about time for me to go home, right?

I stand up, dizzily. I shake my head, trying to clear it and walk over to the kitchen table to retrieve my jacket and keys.

"Whea ya goin'?" I hear Robyn ask. I lazily glance at her and see that she's staring at me with low eyes, licking her lips. I let out a low groan, feeling myself getting bothered between my legs.

I guess Robyn sees it too because she smirks and bites her lip, ever so sexily. Oh my fucking gosh. Where's the door at so I can leave?

"I as'ed ya ah question," Robyn's voice says right beside me, startling me. I turn to my left and see Robyn standing right beside me, her body almost touching the side of mine.

I can feel my heart racing at the closeness and my knees weakening at her accent.

She chuckles in my ear and circles around me, like a tiger circling its prey.

"I makin' ya nervous?" She asks, her voice deepening as she comes around the front of me.

"I-I-I g-gotta go," I say, stuttering like an idiot.

"Nah. Ya good righ' 'ere," Robyn says, pushing me back against the table. Right about now, I have an Olympic-sized swimming pool in my panties and me being high and horny is not a good combination.

Robyn chuckles again and uses her thumb to raise my face so I can look at her. As much as I try not to, her mossy eyes have me staring back at her.

"Good gal," Robyn whispers," Nah ya can go."

Reality hits me like a punch.

"W-what?" I ask, surprise evident in my voice.

"Ya can go," Robyn says, motioning to the door,"wa'nt ya 'bout a leave?"

"Y-yes, but I-" I stutter, feeling my face heating up in frustration and embarrassment.

"Wha' ya t'ink I wah gunna do?" She asks, her eyes twinkling behind her low eyelids.

I groan, embarrassed to the fullest.

I can hear Robyn's sinister laugh behind me, making me more embarrassed. If that's even possible.

"Nah. Wait," Robyn says, grabbing my arm, turning me around to face her.

"Wha-" I am interrupted by Robyn smashing her lips into mine.

What the actual fuck? I think as she places her hands in the small of my back, pulling me closer to her. Chills travel down my spine, causing a involuntary moan to come from me, muffled by her lips.

Robyn takes that as her chance to slip her tongue past my lips, the taste of marijuana and mint filling my mouth. As our tongues wrestle for dominance, I feel Robyn's hand travel down my stomach and stop at the waistband of my grey sweatpants.

She pulls her lips from mine, causing me to open my eyes. I stare deep into her misty green eyes as she stares into mine. Her hand slides into my sweatpants and stops right at my heated core. We both don't move our eyes, as if challenging each other to look away.

"Ya wan' meh ta do it?" She asks, her accent thick and raspy, only adding to the effect she's having on me.

I bite my lip and nod slowly, my body shuddering at her painful touch. She smiles and suddenly, I'm lifted off of the ground.

My fist instinct is to wrap my legs around Robyn's waist. I can hear her chuckle and she begins walking me into a dim-lighted room.

Oh my god, is this really about to happen? A voice in my head asks as she lies me down on the bed and begins taking my shoes and sweats off.

Yep. This is actually happening. A voice in my head replies as Robyn climbs between my legs and kisses me again, this time more hungrily.

As she kisses me, I can feel her finger circling around my fabric covered clit, causing a moan to come from the depths of my throat.

Suddenly, her finger starts moving faster, in tight little circles, causing my legs to shake. Her lips pull away from mine and she attaches them to my neck, sucking harshly on any piece of skin visible to her.

A loud moan comes from me as I feel a knot form in my stomach and heat flood to my cheeks. She suddenly pulls her finger away and raises her head, a lazy smile on her face.

"Keep ya eyes open," Robyn whispers, huskily, her accent making my stomach churn.

She pulls her body away from me and motions for me to take my shirt off.

I sit up and take it off, despite the fact that my hands are shaking, my heart is racing, and my head is fuzzy from the smoke and what's happening right now.

"Good gal," Robyn compliments, as I throw my shirt somewhere in the room and lie down on the bed. As I do, I feel my legs being lifted into the air and my panties being ripped off of me.

I look down, just in time to see Robyn getting off the bed, kneeling close to the edge. She then pulls me closer to her and begins kissing my inner thighs, making me squirm in anticipation.

"Fuck..." I moan out as she slowly brings her tongue to my clit. She quickly flicks her tongue over it, causing my body to jerk forward and that knot to appear in my stomach.

I then feel two fingers push inside of me, making me gasp and tangle my fingers in the sheets.

I look down to meet lust-filled mossy eyes as she presses her tongue against my clit and begins sliding her fingers in and out of me.

I moan and start to close my eyes, but a painful slap is delivered to my right thigh.

"Fuck I jus' say?" Robyn growls, thrusting her fingers harder into me.

I try to answer, but hot pleasure is flowing through my body, making long moans come from me.

"As'ed ya a question," Robyn growls again, forcing her fingers in deeper.

"k-k-keep my eyes open," I struggle to say as she slams her fingers into me over and over again, a look of pure dominance across her face.

The knot in my stomach grows larger. My moans reduce to whimpers as my body jerks and I clench around her fingers.

"Ya finna cum, mama?" Robyn whispers, her breath blowing against my clit. Her eyes still hold mine, but I can feel myself losing the staring contest. I nod, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth.

She comes to a sudden stop, her fingers halting inside of me,"wha's mah name?"

I shake my head, refusing to let myself fall into full submission. She slowly starts moving her fingers inside of me, her fingers moving in a "come here" motion. My legs jolt and they begin shaking as I can feel my climax approaching me.

"Wha's mah name, mama?" She asks again, rubbing against my walls harder. She too takes her glistening lips between her teeth as her eyes stare at me, willing me to come undone.

"Fuck!" I curse as the heat from my core rises to my cheeks and I release into Robyn's hand. My orgasm hits me hard, making me arch my back, shudders taking over my body. I have little time to recover before Robyn pushes my body back down to the bed and her tongue digs deep inside of me.

"S-shit. No..." I plead, trying to squirm away from her.

"Mm-mm," she moans, gripping my thighs roughly, holding me in place. Her hot tongue circles around inside of me and she moans again, sending vibrations throughout my body.

Almost immediately, I feel my legs begin to shake and Robyn pulls her tongue out, replacing it with two fingers.

"Le's try t'is again," Robyn says, setting her fingers to an extremely high pace.

She climbs in between my legs and hovers over me, her free right hand wrapping around my neck, not too roughly, but enough to turn me on to the fullest.

She begins sucking and biting at my stomach as her fingers slam into me, earning chopped screams from me.

"Oh, fuck," I moan out, clenching around her fingers. She groans against my stomach and tightens her grip around my neck.

"Wha's mah name?" She asks, drilling into me harder, making the headboard bang against the wall.

"Fuck!" I whimper, shutting my eyes tighter as the familiar ball of knot forms in my stomach.

"Say it," Robyn growls, her thick accent sending more chills down my spine.

I shake my head and bite my lip, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

"Nah, sayin' it?" Robyn mutters against my stomach.

She then pulls her fingers out and gets off of the bed, leaving me hanging on the edge of my climax.

I start to issue my protests, but pulls me by my legs to the edge of the bed. I have little time to process what happening before her hot tongue dives into me again.

A scream-like moan comes from me as I release all over Robyn's face, my legs wrapping around her neck in a death lock.

Robyn doesn't even let up, continuing to assault me with her tongue like she hates me. Her nails dig into my thighs to keep me from running away, but to be honest, I don't think I can. My whole body is numb with pleasure and I can feel myself being drained of my energy.

Robyn sucks on my clit for a second, sending a shockwave through my body, making me shake all over. She then releases it with a pop and pulls away from my dripping core completely.

She climbs back up my body and places a kiss on my lips. I moan, tasting myself on her lips.

"Ya still di'nt say it," Robyn reminds, pulling her lips away from mine.

"So?" I ask, almost weakly.

"So... We gon' be 'ere all night til ya say it. I 'aven even started yet," she says, flipping me over to where I'm hovering over her face.

She pulls me down, gripping my thighs roughly and shoves her tongue inside of me.

"Fuck!" I squeal, pressing my hands against the headboard to steady myself.

It's going to be a long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iight roll call. ✅✔

If yall still alive say here.

If ya completely dead, say nothing 😂

Took me all weekend to write this chapter, so be happy it's this long 😊.

Cuz its never happening again 😂😂

Don't forget to vote ⭐➡ 🌟

Comment.

~ Trina J.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
658K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...