Surprise (Roman Reigns and S...

By jadeismybae19

What happens when Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks have a child before Roman takes a job for WWE after they break... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Merry Christmas Everyone
Chapter 10
Thank you so much
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Could You Guys Help Me Out Please?
Should I End This Book?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Any Song Ideas For My Next Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (end chapter)
The Sequel Is Posted
10k babbey!!!
20K!!!
Trailer

Chapter 4

3.4K 68 0
By jadeismybae19

Sasha's POV
Flashback- Prom night-
"Come on Sasha your date is here" Jade yelled to me from downstairs.

I walked downstairs nearly tripping when I saw Roman, my crush, sitting in my living room.

"Wow you look beautiful" he said before Dean walked in.

"What is he doing here" Dean asked glaring at Roman.

"Dean please don't fight with Roman" I said.

"Sasha you know that I love you like a sister but I don't want see you with a broken heart" he said.

"I won't break her heart, I promise" Roman said grabbing my hand.

Dean was still glaring at Roman before Jade slapped him in the back of his head.

"Thank you" I mouthed to her.

She nodded her head before Dean grabbed her hand and twirled her around.

"Look at you" he said looking at her dress.

Skip 1 hour later-at the prom-
We finally got here and our friends ran up to us in their heels.

Becky Lynch

Bayley

Carmella
"They're here" Carmella said while she was catching her breath.

"Who" I asked.

"Charlotte, Dana, Summer, Eva, and Emma" Becky said.

"They're going to try to fight you, Sasha" Bayley said.

"Girls as long as you guys have my back, I'll be fine" I said.

Jade grabbed Carmella's arm before the both of them walked away from our table.

Roman grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor when a slow song started playing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his was around my waist. All of a sudden Roman started kissing my neck but I was enjoying it.

"Let's get out of here babe" he whispered in my ear.
Roman's POV
The bet is finished so I left Sasha at the hotel room we rented and drove back to the school.

"Hey where is Sasha" Dean asked walking up to me.

"Oh she wasn't feeling good so I took her home" I lied.

He looked at me unsure before Seth walked up to us.

"So is the bet done" he asked.

"What bet" Dean asked.

Before we could answer Charlotte, my girlfriend walked over to us.

"Ew get him away from us, Romie" she said pointing at Dean.

"No I'll be happy to leave myself" Dean said before he walked away.

Becky and Jade walked up to us and looked at Charlotte.

"Charlotte you know that dress is way to short for your long legs" Becky said.

"I think I look hot, don't you agree Roman" she said.

"Sasha's dress was hotter" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that" Charlotte asked.

"Nothing" I said.

Alexa walked up to us and immediately asked about Dean.

"Where did Dean go" she asked.

"Oh he went to find his accident of a girlfriend that you're somehow friends with" Charlotte said.

"What does he see in her" Alexa said.

"Her beautiful smile, smoking hot body, and a heart full of love" I muttered.

"I have those things too" Charlotte said.

"Of course you do" I said sarcastically but no one noticed.
Dean's POV
"Sasha where are you" I asked.

"Um let's see Roman took me to a hotel room just to get in my pants" she said.

"Did you let him" I asked when she finally answered her phone.

"Dean why am I so stupid" she asked.

"I guess you did, which hotel are you at" I asked.

"Look up" she said.

I looked up and saw her beautiful body shape standing outside on a balcony.

"Come inside, room number b159" she said.

"On my way" I said before ending the call.

I walked inside the hotel and got in a elevator. After a couple of seconds I was finally on her room floor and walked up to her door.

She answered right before I could knock on the door. Before I could say anything she started crying into my chest.

"I should've realized that this was all a trick but no I had to be so stupid" she said.

"Hey you're not stupid, he's the one that is stupid, he made a bet with his buddy" I said.

"Really" she said finally picking her head off of my chest.

"Maybe there is someone that really loves you" I said.

"Is that someone you" she asked.

"Of course it is" I said.

"Dean, kiss me" she said right before I pressed my lips against her's.

We started making out and I picked her and laid her down on the hotel bed. What happened after that I think you guys know.
Jade's POV
I slapped Seth and Becky punched Roman right before we walked out of the school gym. Carmella and Bayley followed us outside and we got in my car since we couldn't find Sasha or Dean.

"I guess Dean finally confessed his feelings to Sasha" Bayley said once we drove past a hotel.

"What makes you say that" Carmella asked.

"Turn around, Jade" Bayley said with a smirk on her face.

I listened to her and she told me to stop at the hotel.

"Look at Sasha's hair" Bayley said before she started laughing.

Becky and Carmella noticed it and started laughing too.

"Damn did you guys fuck" I said.

"Oh haha move over Bayley" Dean said.

Bayley moved over to the middle and Dean got in before Sasha sat on his lap.
Sasha's POV
"It was amazing" I whispered in Dean's ear.

"Aww look Dean's blushing" Bayley said.

Dean flipped us off before laying his head on top of Sasha's head that was on his shoulder.

She raised her head before kissing Dean.

"Guys wait until we get home" Carmella joked.

They pulled away and Dean said "I don't think I can".

We groaned before we finally made it home and Dean carried Sasha upstairs.

"Have fun with listening to that all night" Bayley said before Becky, Carmella, and her walked out of the house.

I walked upstairs and banged on Sasha's door but it opened for me to see that Dean and Sasha were cuddling in her bed.

I smiled at the sight before walking into my room and falling asleep on my bed after I changed into my night clothes and removing my makeup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 74 8
The Shield Members. Seth, Roman, Dean fall in love with Stephanie and Triple H Daughter Sasha Banks. But its goes terribly wrong!
5.8K 129 21
This is a sequel to the book of The Bitches Of Justice! I hope you all enjoy this book! Miley and Roman are finally engaged and have a baby on the wa...
64.4K 2.4K 41
Riley Marie Varnado AKA Riley Banks is Sasha Banks little sister but what happens when shes hired and meets her storyline partner Roman Reigns
47.4K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...