Random Works

By keithylovess

I write to express my thoughts... More

Dear Puso,
Salamat sa lahat
Mga Katanungan
Bakit ikaw pa?
Naaalala mo pa ba?
Sana Ako na Lang
Note
Paminta
Thank you.
• Untitled •
Depression....
Paalam
Words
Oh childhood
Hello Anxiety!
Dear Kali Vidanes,
Nang Dahil Sayo
For my friend, Sheena.
An open letter for my friends.
Friends
The Monster in Me
Note!!!
Open Letter for My Friends
OPEN LETTER FOR MY COLLEGE CLASSMATES

Forgiveness

358 2 0
By keithylovess

Forgive and forget That’s how it’s supposed to work, right? Forgiveness does not come easily. It’s so much easier to plot revenge to turn the people — the bullies — into monsters. It’s not something that comes overnight. It's like putting together the pieces of a shattered mirror never knowing if the picture will ever be complete. But still, forgiveness is the key. Like a seed, forgiveness grows unseen. We find ourselves free-falling. Surprised at what we thought was unimaginable. Then, through love, we are given wings to fly because through forgiveness, we set ourselves free.

Forgive and forget. It may not change the past but it gives the future a chance to live. It takes a strong person to face pain go on, forgive, and release it. As what I’ve learned in forgiveness, not forgiving someone is the equivalent of staying trapped in a jail cell of bitterness, serving time for someone else's crime. Guilt never makes anyone feel better, right? So always remember to forgive yourself and move on. You might just find that you get a sense of peace and happiness in return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3M 994K 32
Join Lorelei and Loki as they unravel the threads of mystery, unveil the masks of evil intentions and put together the pieces of the puzzle in their...
400K 26.2K 33
When tuning in to the parallel world seems to be the only way to explain Liz's sudden disappearance, high school students Maxx, Zero and Axes try eve...
27.6M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...