My Main

By naruuu21

Completed. Beginner's Luck. ☺ More

Intro
The Breakup
Locksmith's Bar
Make a slip
The Audition
Just Quickie
My Housemate
Make Out
Make out Part II
Double Trouble
Taste your own medicine - meet the alligator
Just Perfect
Typical Girlfriend
When the Expert meet the Naive
Writer to Readers -Hints
Soo the Spy
The Heiresses
Say You Won't Let Go
I Was Made for Loving You
My New Story

Making Love with My Main

5.5K 107 1
By naruuu21

It's been 3 days since the fight of TaeNy couple. Taeyeon was busy and focus to her work and Tiffany did the same. They didn't talk, call or even text each other.

Tiffany was in her office. She was sitting on the couch holding a folder, scanning it. She can't focus because she missed the blonde so much.

"She's avoiding me. She didn't call or text me. What now? Did we break up? NO! OF COURSE WE DIDN'T. Maybe she was mad, it's my fault too. Maybe I will apologize to her. I really want to hug her and kiss her." Tiffany heavily sighed "Why you're doing this to me Taeyeon? It's killing me inside."

Tiffany was depressed and dejected. She tried to talk with the blonde but the latter ignoring her. Even touch, Taeyeon keep walls and avoiding Tiffany. It hurts the latter so much. She's mad at herself and she want to take back all what she have said to Taeyeon. She can't sleep peacefully at night. She was thinking if Taeyeon was over her already. She became thinner because she didn't eat much.

After 8 days in exact. Taeyeon had a successful tv and radio guestings. 2 more days and she will be free again from work. She was focus and just work. Work. WORK.

~

At the canteen of the company.

Jessica and Tiffany were done eating. And Jessica noticed Tiffany's pale face. She didn't eat much like before. Tiffany was looking at no where, she wasn't spacing out. She look tired and her face was blank.

"Tiffany?"

"....."

"Tiffany? What's happening to you?"

"....."

"Ya! Hwang Tiffany! What's your problem??" Jessica asked

Tiffany's reaction didn't change but she looked at Jessica.

"What?" Tiffany said without energy

"Are you sick? What's wrong?" Jessica concernedly said

"Taeyeon" Tiffany's tears came out

Jessica could see through Tiffany's eyes that the woman was broken inside, she could see Tiffany in her very weak self.

"What about her?" Jessica asked

"She keep ignoring me. She doesn't to talk to me. Even touch, no touch. I hate it, I hate what's happening to us now. I don't like it. I know it's my fault." Tiffany burst with her tears

Jessica sat beside Tiffany and hugged the latter "Ssshhh... It will be fine. Don't worry."

"I miss her so badly. Did we break up? She didn't say a thing and it's killing me inside and out Jess, I hate myself for telling those things to her!" Tiffany shrieked

"Talk to her and apologize Tiffany. I know Taeyeon will forgive you."

People were glancing at them but Jessica glaring at them so they didn't mind.

"I tried Jess but she's avoiding me!"

"You're the CEO here. Use it. I mean make an appointment with her. I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to talk to you. She's professional now." Jessica suggested

"You're right" Tiffany faced Jessica and wiped her tears "It didn't cross my mind. You're so brilliant Jess!"

"Talk to her and apologize. I know Taeyeon will forgive you. She loves you, I could feel that."

"Thank you Jess" Tiffany hugged Jessica

~

At Tiffany's office. Almost 10 days passed by.

Tiffany set an appointment to Taeyeon. With no excuses, Taeyeon was there. They're sitting on the couch in front of each other opposite sides of the table. Tiffany fixed herself. She dressed well and put some makeups.

"What's this all about ms. Hwang?" Taeyeon asked

"Don't call me that way Taeyeon"

"I will perform later at SBS live. This is the last show for promoting my songs. I don't have much time here Tiffany, say what you need to say." Taeyeon sternly said

"I just want to talk to you. And apologize."

Taeyeon stood up "Personal things huh. It's not an office matter? You set an appointment for personal things??"

"Y-yes because you're avoiding me."

"Yes I am. Isn't it obvious that I don't wanna talk to you? Oh, it is. You said it. So why putting effort Tiffany? You're just wasting your time." Taeyeon was calm and her face was plain.

"I miss you! I miss you so much Taeyeon! Why you keep ignoring me? I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I WANT YOU SO BADLY!" Tiffany was shouting

"I gotta go Tiffany"

Taeyeon was about to leave but Tiffany held her hand tightly.

"Don't leave please. Please Taeyeon." Tiffany started to cry

"I said before, don't ever touch me!" Taeyeon squeezed her hand away from Tiffany. And she left the office.

Tiffany continue to cry, her heart was going to burst into pieces. It really hurts her, she became paralyzed. And found herself sitting on the floor in her office.

Is it already over for her and Taeyeon? Why Taeyeon was very hard on her? Do Taeyeon still love her? Many questions in her mind. "Why Taeyeon, why?"

~

After that, Tiffany went home earlier than the usual. She cried the whole day. She was miserable and deeply in pain. She wasn't mad at Taeyeon but she was mad at herself for letting this to happen.

Her house was very messy and unorganized. She don't have time to clean it. She wasn't in herself this past 10 days. She just wanted Taeyeon. She feels like she was incomplete. Something was missing and Taeyeon could only fill that.

9 pm. She was in the living room sitting in the couch, drinking soju. She didn't eat anything, the whole day. Bad for your health Pani. She has no more tears to come out and her eyes were puffy. She was like dehydrated and has pale skin.

The doorbell rang but she didn't mind. And it rang over and over again. She became irritated and stomped her feet on the floor walking towards the door. She opened it with a bang! And she was stunned she saw Taeyeon.

"Hi Pani, can I sleep here? I bought some foods and I baked mocha cake" Taeyeon put up a little the box of cake and a plastic of foods to show Tiffany.

Tiffany from annoying face changed. And she was fighting back her tears to come out. She nodded many times. She cried again. Tears of joy.

In the kitchen, Taeyeon and Tiffany were eating their dinner. Taeyeon bought kimchi with rice and drumsticks fried chicken. Tiffany was gobbling her food and she was happy seeing Taeyeon in front of her. "Am I dreaming? Is it really my TaeTae?"

They're done eating the main course. Time for dessert. Mocha cake became Tiffany's favorite cake because it was Taeyeon's favorite. She's familiarized with the taste, it was the best cake that she would ever taste.

Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany cried a lot with her puffy eyes. She looked around the place, and it's untidy. Tiffany was organized and clean with her stuffs.

"Taeyeon?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Why you did that? You're avoiding me. You didn't call or even text me? I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean what I said before. I'm so stupid!" Tiffany voice cracked

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault. And I didn't mean what I said before" Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand

The electric shocks was flowing to Tiffany's whole body. She wanted that touch very much. Eagerly. Hungrily.

"But why you acted like that? You don't want me to touch you and... I miss you very much Taeyeon!"

"I'm sorry. I did that because I want to focus on my work and I want you to be proud of me. It's hard for me too. And I miss you too. And I don't want you to touch me because it feels so good... It will make me wanna kiss you. And that's bad, I can kiss you the whole day and I wont go to work."

"But you should've call or text me Tae."

"My reason was just the same, if I call or text you then I wont be able to concentrate at my work. I feet guilty when I saw crying that's why I left you in the office. Promise I wont do this again."

"You must not do this again! And I wont let you do this again TaeTae!"

"Pani, you became thinner. Can I stay here? Promise I will take care of you. I miss your fats."

"Ya, I don't have fats!"

Taeyeon chuckled "I love to hug that fats"

"So you don't wanna hug me now cuz I don't have fats?" Tiffany pouted

"Finish your cake, let's go take a shower and we can do that on your bed." Taeyeon smirked "What do you think?"

Tiffany gulped, she's waiting for this moment.

~

On Tiffany's bed. Tayeon and Tiffany cuddled each other, rolling playfully in the bed. They missed each other so much. The warm touches made them feel so alive. One of the best feelings ever. Taeyeon was on top of Tiffany.

They kissed passionately. This was very intense after 10 days of no intimate touch. They were excited with every lip-locking. They were starving for it. Licking and eating each other's mouth. They didn't want to end it but they need to breathe. They were panting, they need air.

So they broke the kiss as they gasped. Taeyeon was still shut her eyes. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's face. She noticed that the blonde look tired.

"I think that's all for tonight TaeTae."

Taeyeon opened her eyes and met Tiffany's "Huh?"

"We're both tired and drained. Let's sleep."

"But Tiffany I want to-"

"We still have time TaeTae. Let's rest."

Taeyeon nodded and she leaned her back in the soft bed of Tiffany. The latter hugged her.

"I love you my main" Tiffany put her head on Taeyeon's chest and shut her eyes

"I love you too Pani ah, my main" Taeyeon chuckled

After a few minutes, they fall asleep.

~

Morning.

Taeyeon opened her eyes to darkness. She blinked her eyes again, and in many times. She felt so slightly tensed on her arms and found it stretched above her head. Her wrists were bound together and she felt the cold metal that was latching on her. It was handcuffs that attached to the bedpost. She felt her lower body was totally free. She was whimpering on the bed. Moving her head made her notice that she had some mask on. She tried to rub it off against her arms but it didn't budge. That's when she realized that she was naked. Oh my gosh. She felt the blush all over her exposed body. "Tiffany? Where is she?" She heard the sound of a body rising from a chair not more than a few inches from her. Nervous made her heartbeat even faster.

"Wh-who's there? Tiffany? Is that you?" She had startled out with nervous making her voice tremble.

The person whoever it was, made their way around the bed and took a seat beside Taeyeon.

"What do you want? Tiffany, you're scaring me please talk."

She felt lips against her shoulder and went completely still.

"Tiffany please let me see you."

The lips weren't paying attention to what she was saying and traveled on her neck, playfully with little bites and leaving marks. Hickeys says, this is mine. Taeyeon was now panting  but she was trying to steady her heartbeat "I need to remain calm. I know it's Tiffany. I can smell her. But why she's doing this?" The lips went up around her earlobe and sucked so soft. She could feel it, non-stop. And the sensation made her moan deep in her throat.

Tiffany focused on her breathing when Taeyeon had said her name, she couldn't resist herself from making love with Taeyeon. She cupped and massaged the latter's breast. Tiffany reached her right hand down and brushed her fingers around the blonde's curls. She reached her middle finger in Taeyeon's clit, Taeyeon moaned and called Tiffany's name. The fingers playing in her curls became more insistent,  it rubbed from there down to her clit.

"Tiffany please harder..."

The finger obeyed and also lengthened its strokes. Taeyeon's moans came in short gasps. She felt now lips sucking her left nipple. She felt long hair brush against her stomach.

"Hm.. Tiffany..."

The finger at her clit pulled in closer and thrust in her core.

"Gosh Pani, I love you so much"

Tiffany was close to coming so she stepped out on the bed. Taeyeon crying out for her. She was tensed and walked fast back and forth.

She decided to returned on the bed, and her mouth around blonde's nipple and was suckling it as she tried to draw an entire breast into her mouth. Taeyeon was losing her mind in the sensation.

Taeyeon felt her core being entered by fingers, as a tongue was forced into her mouth. It was familiar, she was sure it's Tiffany. The tongue inside her mouth retreated a bit and they broke apart. She felt the mask being ripped off as her eyes opened, she saw Tiffany's gazed with so much passion. Taeyeon stared at her, she was the most beautiful face she'd ever seen. Tiffany was naked too. The latter pulled out her fingers and thrust again into Taeyeon's. Her breath came out in a gasp.

Taeyeon leaned up to kiss Tiffany. The latter just accepted it. Tiffany was starting to pump her hand to the blonde's core, back and forth. Deeper. Faster. Deeper. Faster. Taeyeon was writhing, her legs was shaking from the pleasure. Tiffany took a deep breath and she thrusted even faster. Taeyeon was moaning and screaming and it turned Tiffany on. In and out. Taeyeon screamed in her high-pitched voice and she arched her back, she came into Tiffany's hand with blood.

Tiffany rushed in the bathroom to wash her hands. She returned to Taeyeon and removed the handcuffs.

"Where did you learn that?" Taeyeon asked with her normal breathing "Jessica?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"Huh? Then where?" Taeyeon studied her reaction

"From books I read. Did you like it?" Tiffany smirked

Taeyeon shook her head "I love it"

Taeyeon regained her energy and rolled over Tiffany. She was now on top of the latter.

"My turn"

"You will do Jessica's advice?"

"Maybe"

"Huh?"

"She said, just go with the flow. Making out is just making love. Just feel your heart's desire and the rest will be perfect." Taeyeon explained

Tiffany smiled "Indeed, just quick TaeTae"

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany down to her neck, nipples, stomach until she reached Tiffany's thighs. And then she slowly licks the clit like an ice cream. Tiffany moaned very loud.

"Oh my gosh Taeyeon... Ahh.."

Taeyeon's liplocking Tiffany's core. Tiffany's hand was in the blonde's head pulling it more to her sensitive spot. She moaned and groaned. Hearing this, Taeyeon thinks that it was very sexy. She thrust her finger to Tiffany while still licking the upper part of the core. Her became two in the inside. Taeyeon can feel the tightness of Tiffany's core. In and out. Deeper. Tiffany trembled pushing her lower body to Taeyeon. She was near to come.

Tiffany reached her climax. She laid on the bed in a state of post-organism bliss. Taeyeon licked and taste Tiffany. She moved up to kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"I love you so much my main" Taeyeon said

"And I love you very very much Taeyeon. You're my main. And my forever."

They got up and changed the bed sheet. There were blood stains. Both first time though. And they went to the bathroom to clean themselves.

~

At the Incheon International airport.

Jessica and Yuri were waiting outside the airport.

"I thought she'll be here at 10 am? It's already 11." Yuri said

"Just wait baby, be patient!"

Yuri sighed.

A red haired girl approached them "Excuse me?"

Jessica and Yuri widen their eyes.

"Oh my- Krystal??" Jessica shouted

"Hello sis and Yuri unnie! How are you?"

Krystal was finally back after a couple of months. She colored her hair with the shade of red. It suits her. Her face got matured and she was gorgeous.

"I'm finally back.  I miss you guys!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 757 12
TaeNy :) Short Story. Completed. Year 2020.
72.9K 1.4K 27
TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith #3 in TAENY and #3 in SNSD and Girls' Ge...
2.8K 171 11
Teacher TaeYeon and Tiffany who works at Soshi Kindergarten were secretly admiring each other since they we're both dense. The group of kids in Soshi...
My Lady By Naru

Fanfiction

100K 2.7K 25
Completed.