Affiliation with Mr. Mafia

By SanaKazi

Andrew Griezmann is a great man of power and authority. He is one of the most devilishly handsome man alive o... More

[1]: Stay Away Madame
[2]: Sign this Contract
[3]: Get inside! Princess
[4]: Just, let her inn
[5]: Andrew. I am scared
[6]: She's all Mine..!
[7]: Engagement Party
[9]: Tell me. Everything
[10]: Work for Me
[11]: Be my detective.
[12]: Meet me. Now!
[13]: That! Wild Forest?
[14]: I'll bring the Soup

[8]: You better leave..

41 2 0
By SanaKazi

The slow romantic music hummed through their body as they danced rhythmically. Paul had a firm grip over Claudia's curved waist and they were gently dancing. It was so awkward for Claudia but she didn't argue.

This song was about to end with a start for new one. Paul stepped closer when new the song started and twisted her body around his arm towards his chest.

"You have a perfect figure. Why don't you do modelling" Paul Griezmann started the conversation.

"Hmm. Well I never tried." She replied a bit brokenly. Sweat and a weird feeling of insecurity made her nervousness prominent.

"Hey..! Be relax" he tried to soothe her. A grip on his shoulder was tightened as she was a bit scared and gasped.

"Sir?"

"I hope you're not working for Andrew" He insisted.

"No." She honestly replied.

"Come with me.. I wanna discuss something after the party gets over" Mr. Griezmann said in an ordering tone and Claudia nodded.

..
"Ladies and gentlemen.. I might take some of your precious time but I would highly appreciate a round of applause for my soon to be fiancée Ms. Claudia Grey". His words sucked the oxygen out of Claudia's body. The whole crowd cheered to see the woman Andrew had chosen for himself.. There were whistles and claps but nothing seemed to move Claudia. She was so shocked and stunned by the sudden announcement. With a deep breath she walked up to Andrew and warningly smiled at him before she could have smiled at the crowd.

"Andrew what the hell are you trying to do?" Claudia whispered through whistles while maintaining the fake smile towards crowd.

"Just do as I say" he whispered through the same fake smile he maintained.

"No.." She now turned to him with a forceful smile. "I am going to run Andrew.. I am not your puppet okay?" She blurted as some flowers were thrown at them.

"Shut up okay?" He huffed at her.

"Andr-"

And there he grabbed her hand, twisted her arm and inserted the ringing her tiny fingers. She was so angry as she just wanted to bite his hand but due to the people she stood in front of, she behaved. Numerous claps were heard by them but Claudia wanted to shout at Andrew.

She was all red and burned from inside. Especially after what Andrew did to her. Why did he do that? Everyone cheered and beamed at the sudden news though some people were also glaring at Andrew but he brushed it away and stood beside Claudia for greetings.

She was so embarrassed and angry yet didn't say a word because she knew that once she'll her mouth, then it might never stop.

Andrew tugged his arm into his and smiled at the couple walking towards us. His warm touch send butterflies to her tummy but she pushed them away. His touch was warm and it reminded her of someone. "Congratulations to the newly engaged couple" an old Lady praised resting her hand on Claudia's head. "May Almighty increase love between you" she praised. Claudia pretended to smile yet was about to burst.

"Andrew.. You grew up so fast" the old man added and Andrew stupidly nodded. Claudia was trying her best to pull her hand out of Andrew's arm but she failed after the continuous force he was exerting.

The couple left with blank expressions and Andrew turned to face Claudia. "Stop pretending like a two year old who didn't get his toffee..! Okay?" Andrew warmed but Claudia just rolled her eyes and walked away after pushing his arm away.

It was time to leave now partly some guest perhaps some couple, or group of men were leaving. Claudia didn't bother to cross way with Andrew but at last know they had to leave.

In the fussy situation Claudia even forgot that she was suppose to meet Paul.

"Congrats Andrew.." Eddy said before they stepped inside the car. Andrew just glared at Eddy and drove his car away leaving Claudia alone with the three of them.

"I already knew.. Andrew had a crush over her" Marlin said to Kevin making the rest smile except Claudia. Claudia stood still with complete silence. It was hard to believe that a girl like Claudia was quite for more than hours.

"Claudia.. Let's go" Marlin said slightly pushing her inside the car. She was like a wobbling jelly easily to carry with no objections right now.

She didn't say anything yet was angry and baffled. What made Andrew to do this? Why is he torturing her? He could have been the last man on the earth Claudia wished for. Claudia was now forced to think that Andrew had kidnapped her because of this engagement. That could gave been the only reason why he gifted her such and expensive dress with heels and now even the valuable ring.

"Claudia we're home" Eddy said and with the same silence Claudia walked into her room.

Eddy and Marlin knew that their was something fishy going on as Andrew left Claudia alone, nor a girl like Claudia was talking. They now turned to see Kevin for answers as he just shrugged.

"All I know is that Andrew was furious at Paul"  Kevin said and within seconds he walked away.

Claudia was like blazing fire that burned herself and made it all black. She spend the rest of her night sobbing on the bed.

Like always Claudia woke up and walked to kitchen for her breakfast in the same dress that belonged to Andrew. She quickly wiped her hands over her dress and straightened the curves before walking inside the kitchen.

She looked vulnerable.. Her eyes were red and highly swollen. Her tiny nose turned pink.

She met the last person she wanted to see on earth. Andrew. Undeniably he was looking handsome in his unbrushed hairs that covered his face. Like always he had a serious yet a firm look on his face even more hotter than the pan on the stove.

Claudia urged to walked towards him but didn't say a single word. She had different plans for breakfast but as she saw Andrew, everything changed. She quickly grabbed a tiny bottle of milk and was ready to run until Andrew held her wrist. Without turning back she tried to loosen his grip but failed.

"You wanted to leave Right?" He questioned. He eyed Claudia with narrow eyes and turned his lips into a firm straight line when she stood like a puppet with no life. "You better leave" he continued.

Claudia was surprised by what just happened and how? Besides his words, she was now very sure that all Andrew wanted was to claim her as his fiancée. He used her in the most pathetic way. He played with her by bringing her here and by prisoning her. Was she just a whore for them.

The feeling of rejection and betrayal bought tiny tears in her eyes though she held them back and narrowed her eyes at Andrew. She quickly pushed the ring out of her finger and placed it in his hand. "I won't be needing it now nor ever. Mr. Griezmann" she swirled around turning her hairs into air as it hit Andrew's face.

Andrew still didn't let go of her hand and pushed her back onto his chest. She flinched and hesitated by the sudden closeness as she tried to push Andrew with her arms on his muscular chest. Andrew was hundred times more rigid than she thought. "You probably won't mind dropping my clothes here before leaving" He smirked at his sudden words and wickedly smiled at her baffled expressions.

"I.. I-"

"Leave" he barked as she rushed out of the kitchen. With every step she moved away and at last Andrew couldn't resist yet asked her. "Wait" he ordered again making her turn to face him. "I hope you remember my words. Though you didn't respect them but I hope you would. Now" he added and emotionlessly Claudia walked away.

Andrew said he kept Claudia here because she was in danger but what about now? Is she out of danger or its just him whose trying to get rid of her.

Around 2:00pm Claudia was ready to leave. Though it was embarrassing for her to slip into her torn shirt but as far as the clothes she was wearing belonged to Andrew so she can't be wearing it.

Now as she was ready to leave she wanted to thank Andrew for everything. After all he kept her in the huge room instead of a warehouse. He gave her proper meals she required and even his clothes. Though she didn't had much to call it a luggage but still she cleaned the room by assembling the bed sheet and arranging the cushions on the bed and sofa.

There she was again on the door of his study room like the first time but this time it was different. This time whether she agree or not but Andrew was her fiancée. A feeling of betrayal hummed around her heart beside a slight fear of what made Andrew to bring her here, scared her. Andrew was one of the confusing personality she had ever met with. Everything he says has a different meaning. Everything he says is in an indirect way yet puzzling.

"Come inn, Claudia" she heard him say and again was surprised to know how he know it was her. She didn't even knock once. With a deep breath she stepped in and sighed.

"Andrew" she whispered after a deep pause. She urged to raise her head and now she looked into his huge copper bronze eyes. "Thank you for everything" she said. Besides being thankful she was scared. She didn't know what's gonna happen next. Why did he claimed her as his fiancé?

Andrew didn't say anything until his eyes were red and glaring Claudia. "What the hell are you wearing?" Andrew hissed at her. She flinched and was squeezed at his sudden words as her eyes went back to her green torn shirt. Without uttering a word she walked towards Andrew and gave him his clothes back.

She knew her clothes were wet and even the shirt was torn but still she didn't want any sympathy.

"I washed them and even ironed them" she said while handing over the shirt and trouser in Andrew's hand. Now she turned around to leave his room without answering. Before she could have open the door Andrew shut it and pulled her closer.

"Take them. Now" Andrew said pointing at the clothes in his hands that Claudia placed a while ago.

"No. Thank you" she ignored and tried to pull him away so she could leave as soon as possible.

"Fine" Andrew said. Angrily Andrew pushed Claudia on one of the sofa chairs in his study room and blocked her way by locking the room.

He walked to his study and quickly dialled someone's number as he waited for that person to answer him. "Mr. Fred I want three pairs of shirt with some full length skirts. With some snow boots.. That's all" Andrew ordered before he hung up and walked back to Claudia.

"Mr. Fred?" Andrew heard Claudia whispering Mr. Fred's name in a confounding tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
13.6M 549K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
20.8K 3.2K 17
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...