The Sky's The Limit (Gxg)

Bởi sammielover1

The Chambers and friends are back for yet another adventure. Following the Chambers as they find out more abo... Xem Thêm

The Sky's the Limit
Why me?
At the Hospital
Two Weeks
Out of the hospital
Jayden's in Trouble Again
Welcome to Miami
The Big Bad Lioness
Sarabi's not Scarlet
Last Day

Busy Day

1.1K 48 24
Bởi sammielover1

Katie's POV

"What do you think about Kayden having a girlfriend?" Veronica asked me. We were the only ones currently awake.

"I don't know." I said, pouring more pancake batter onto the griddle.

"Do you think she was really having problems at home?" She asked.

"I have faith that Kayden wouldn't lie to us." I said.

"Does this mean we have to buy him condoms?" She asked.

"Absolutely not. I'll give him money and he can buy them himself." I said.

"Well, we have to have a talk with him. She's not gonna move in. We have Scarlet, that's enough for me." She said.

"Oh no, she's not moving in. She can get pregnant, Ana and Scar can't." I said.

"I still can't believe he's straight." She laughed.

"Well, girls are just amazing." I said.

"You're amazing." She said, coming up behind me and hugging me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." She kissed the back of my neck.

"What are we going to do about Jayden?" I asked.

"What about me?" Jayden said, sitting down at the table.

"You need an attitude adjustment." Veronica said.

"Maybe you need to fuck off." He said.

"Jayden, you don't talk to your mother like that." I said.

"Why not?" He asked, playing on his phone.

I walked over and took it from him, "Because I said so. I don't know where the attitude is coming from young man, but it needs to fucking change. And it better change fast. And until it changed, you're grounded until further notice. That means no video games, no cell phone, no hanging out with friends. You go to school and you come right back home. I am not playing with you Jayden. I'm done with the attitude."

He just looked at me and nodded,  not saying anything.

"Good. Now go wake up your siblings. Breakfast is ready." I said, walking back over to where Veronica was making plates.

He got up and walked up the stairs and Veronica looked at me, "Well that was hot."

I smiled and kissed her lightly. 20 years with her and I'm still falling more and more everyday day. God I love this woman, "I love you."

"I love you too baby." She kissed my forehead and started putting plates on the table as Ana and Scar walked in.

"Good morning ladies." I smiled, sitting on the counter.

"Hi Mom." Ana yawned.

"Morning Katie." Scar said.

"Good morning Rocket, Scarlet." Veronica said, kissing Ana's head.

"Morning Momma." Ana smiled. They sat down and started to eat as Jayden walked downstairs with Kayden and Autumn. They said good morning and sat down to eat.

"Okay so on the to do list today..." Veronica started, "Ana and Scar need to be at the orphanage in two hours, Jayden is grounded, Kayden, we need to talk. Anything we should know before we split up to get ready for the day?" We went through this every weekend.

"Autumn needs to go home and get clothes so she can stay the night again. So I'm gonna go with her." Kayden said.

"Stay the night? It's a school night." I said.

"So? Scar stays the night on school nights." He said.

"That's different." I said.

"How? Scar has problems at home and so does Autumn. If she can live here why can't Autumn?" He asked.

"Raya and us have a good understanding that Scar is moving in with us. We've never met Autumn's parents before." I said.

"And we still need to talk, Kayden." Veronica said.

"I'm not letting her go home to her father." He said.

"We'll talk later, Kayden." She said.

"Fine." He said.

"You lose the attitude too, or you'll be grounded as well." I said.

"Sorry." He said.

"Now. Anything I should know?" Veronica asked.

"Steph wants to come over and have a girls night, just her and I. Break up comfort." Ana explained.

"Okay," Veronica sighed, "Where are you going to be tonight Scarlet?"

"Rowen wants me to stay the night, so I'll head over there when Steph gets here I guess." She shrugged.

"Okay. Kayden, we will talk about Autumn after breakfast. Anything else?" Veronica asked.

"No." They all answered.

"Okay good. Cause I can't take it anymore information," She looked over to me, "You got all of that?"

"Let's see. Ana and Scarlet are going to the orphanage, when they get back Scarlet is going to Rowen's and Steph is coming here. We have to talk to Kayden about Autumn and where she's staying. And Jayden is grounded. Yep." I smiled.

"Okay. When you're done eating, go shower and get ready. Ana and Scarlet, we're leaving at 9:45." Veronica said.

"Okay." They dropped their plates into the sink and ran upstairs to get ready. The boys soon followed them.

I sighed and looked at my wife, "When are we taking a date night?"

"Soon." She smiled and kissed me.

"Good. Because I love them but I need a break." I said.

"I need me some Katie time." She said, playing with the button on my jeans.

"Not now." I smiled against her lips, "Later we can."

"I can't wait to get you alone." She said.

"Wanna watch tv and cuddle until the girls come back down?" I asked.

"Alright mothers, we're ready to talk." Kayden and Autumn walked back into the kitchen.

"Or not." I said, making her laugh. I need some alone time with her soon. I miss my wife. I pouted.

"Stop pouting." Veronica kissed me, "Go into the living room and sit down children."

We followed them into the living room and Veronica sat down in a chair, pulling me into her lap. I smiled and leaned against her, "Talk."

"Autumn has a horrible home life mom. She can't go back home!" Kayden said.

"Kayden, she's 16. We can't just let her move into our home without permission from her parents." Veronica said.

"Scarlet basically lives here though!" He said.

"Raya gave us permission to take her in. Scarlet is our responsibility." I said.

"Well, Autumn's father will never let her live here." He said.

"Then you can't just move her in Kayden. We can get into a lot of trouble over that." I said.

"But her father-" he started but Autumn cut him off.

"My father abuses me." She said.

"Honey I'm sorry. We can go to the police, and you can stay the night but I can not move you into my home without permission." Veronica said.

"You have to Momma!" Kayden said.

"Son, I can't. I'm sorry, I wish I could, but my hands are tied. I can't get in trouble for having her here and then I'll loose you and your siblings. And then I definitely won't be able to help her, cause I'll be in jail." Veronica said.

"Kayden, we will do everything we can to keep Autumn safe. Do you have any family you can stay with?" I asked.

"I want to stay with Kayden." She said.

"That's not an option." I said.

"I can stay with my aunt but she lives an hour away from here." She sighed.

"Then that's where you're going to have to stay. I'm sorry." Veronica said. We stood up and walked out of the living and up to our room. I laid on the bed and Veronica straddled my waist.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said, "Was I too hard on him?"

"I don't think so. Unless she's doing a really good job covering it up, I don't see any bruises. I hate to say it, but I don't think she's getting abused babe." I said.

"And if we find out she's faking it?" She asked, lowering herself to my neck.

"We get our son away from her." I moaned as she kissed my neck.

"I love you so fucking much." She said.

"I love you too." I said, wrapping my arms around her neck.

She smiled against my neck and continued to kiss up it. She kissed up my jaw and to my lips before sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and making me moan. She used that to slip her tongue into my mouth and she moaned as our tongues fought for dominance. She pulled back and kissed to my ear, pulling on my ear lobe with her teeth.

"Fuck I miss you." I moaned.

"I miss you too baby. But I'm here now." She kissed my lightly again.

"Can we take a weekend away? The kids are old enough to be home alone. I just want a weekend with my wife." I kissed her neck.

"Of course we can do that baby." She said.

"Next weekend?" I asked.

"Yes. The kids will be fine." She smiled and kissed me lightly again.

"Mommy! Momma! Let's go!" Ana called from the other side of the door.

"Ugh. Coming child!" Veronica yelled.

I smiled, "Shall we?"

"We shall." Veronica smiled and kissed me.

Scarlet's POV

I smiled as I watched Ana play with Carly and Collin. She's so good with kids. I can't wait until we have our own child. I yawned and sat next to Ana and the kids. Collin handed me a truck and made me play with him.

"Why does Rowen want you to stay the night?" Ana asked me, watching Carly color.

"I don't know. She said she wanted to hang out." I said.

"I'm nervous about you two being alone." She said.

"Nothing is going to happen Ana. I promise you." I said.

"I trust you. I just don't trust Rowen." She said.

"I don't think she'll try anything. She knows I'm happy with you." I said.

And I'd kill her if she touched me.

"I know that. I'm just.... I don't know." She sighed.

"I love you." I kissed her head, "Rowen has nothing on you. You don't need to worry."

"I love you too." She smiled.

They came and took the twins to go to their meeting with their hopefully new family which left Ana and I to just walk around and see if anyone needs help.

"Wanna go to the nursery?" Ana asked.

"Sure." I said, following her down the hallway to the nursery.

She walked over to Tiny's crib and I smiled and shook my head. She picked her up and smiled as she started to talk to her. The baby opened her eyes and yawned up at Ana. I smiled as I watched Ana play with her for a little bit before making my way around the nursery and helping out with the other infants. I think by the time I finished, I change at least 10 diapers. Gross. I glanced at the clock and realized Ana and I only had half an hour before Veronica and Katie got here to pick us up. I glanced over at Ana and smiled.

I love her. I'm gonna ask her to marry me.

"Ana! Scar!"

I looked over and seen Carly running in. I walked over and picked her up, walking out of the nursery so she didn't wake any of the babies up, "What's up kiddo?"

Ana walked out behind me with Tiny still in her arms.

"We're going home!" Carly yelled.

I felt a tug on my pants and looked down at Collin. I picked him up and he smiled at me, "That's great baby! I'm so happy for you!"

"Our home has lots toys." Collin said.

"It does?" Ana asked.

"Yeah. Dump trucks." Collin grinned. He loves dump trucks.

Ana and I talked to them for a little bit and then their adoptive parents came and took them home. It was a bittersweet goodbye. On one hand, we were happy they had somewhere to call home, on the other.... they were like our children. It was sad to see them go. We walked outside to wait for Ana's parents. We sat on the stairs listening to Scars to Your Beautiful.

"Promise me if Rowen tries something you'll text me?" She asked me.

"I promise." I said.

"I'm scared Scar." She said.

"I know baby, but you have nothing to be scared about. I'm yours. No one else's. She can't have me." I kissed Ana lightly.

"We have 6 years. Don't let her take that away from us." She said.

"Never." I picked her up and carried her to her mother's car.

They dropped me off at Rowen's place and I kissed Ana goodnight, promising to call her to say goodnight.

Here we go.

Ana's POV

"Stop it!" Steph laughed.

"Never!" I laughed and hit her with my pillow again.

"I give up! Uncle! Uncle!" Steph laughed and I stopped.

"Feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I needed time with you. I miss you Ana." She smiled.

"I miss you too Stephie." I smiled and hugged her.

"Remember when it used to be just us?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"I miss those days. Just us." She said.

"They were good, but I'm glad I have Scarlet." I said.

"Yeah. I guess I'm going to go back to being the laughing stock of the group." She sighed.

"No. there's always Jaelyn." I said.

"Jaelyn does not like me." Steph laughed.

"You never know." I said.

"She likes people who put out." Steph said.

"Would you put out for her?" I asked.

"Not right away." She said.

"She likes the wait." I said.

"How do you guys stand knowing that you're actually sisters but have to refer to each other as cousins? I've never really asked you that." She said.

"We're not sisters. We're cousins." I said, "Just because we come from the same father doesn't mean anything. We were adopted and have loving families. That's all we care about. We're cousins."

"That's cute." Steph said and put on another movie.

"Steph?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She glanced at me.

"How long was she playing you?" I asked.

"She said the first time was her 16th birthday." She answered.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Not your fault." She shrugged.

"I wish I could have pointed it out to you sooner." I said.

"I knew she was doing it Ana. I just didn't want to admit it to myself. She was my first love. She said I was her world. You don't want to admit it to yourself that your first love is cheating on you. It hurts. A lot actually. But when she threw it in my face that day at school, I knew it was time to end things." She said.

"I understand." I said.

After that we were quiet, just rewatching AHS Murder House on Netflix. I fell asleep texting Scarlet goodnight. It was a pretty rough day. For all of us.

------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys. So as always it's not edited. Sorry Ana and Scar's povs were so short, I just wanted to give Katie and Veronica the lime light for a little bit. As always, comment and tell me what you think! See ya later guys!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

63.4K 2.1K 91
Just read you won't regret it...
209K 7.3K 41
Jennifer Blake is a senior in high school, wishing she could leave and follow her dreams to become a music producer. Jennifer is a closeted lesbian...
8.8K 356 22
I'm going to get Mia and she won't even realize I'm playing her own game. ** (The next book in the series is "The Chess Castle") *Completed* *Unedit...
469 98 16
"some things aren't meant to last,you know" "i know" i replied "you still write those stories of yours" she asked "yeah" i drinked "write about me so...