SANTA? (guy fieri)

By guyfirey

there i was laying on my couch, 2am on christmas. there he was. red suit and all. i finally got a good look a... More

0.0

0.1

6 0 0
By guyfirey

song of the chapter:chill bill-rob $tone

"WHAT THE FU-" i yelled, but got cut off.

"ay shut up" he said calmly.

"wh-what are you doing here, you aren't santa, y-youre guy fieri" i stuttered.

" oh babygirl, youre wrong"

"ummmmm the fuck you cant call me that you aint my daddy" i said quietly.

"wrong again honey bun babe" he said and chuckled while coming closer to me. he laid a hand on my thigh and started inching his hand up my leg.
his fingers grazed over my area for just a second and i moaned "daddy".
i suddenly shot up, disappointed that is was a dream. i looked at my phone seeing that it was 4am, on the 24th meaning that santa would be cumming tomorrow. i looked up at my tv seeing that guys grocery games was on. i sighed, shut of the tv and went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
2.4K 274 11
Some people are obsessed with ghosts while some are interested but the real question is do ghosts even exists? What if you summon with a ghost? Will...
10.3K 907 8
ุงู„ุจูŠุช ุฃุธู„ู… ูˆุจุณ ฺฏู„ูˆุจ ูˆุงุญุฏ ู…ุดุชุบู„ ูˆุถุนูŠู ูˆฺฏูˆุฉ ุงุดูˆู ุนุจุฑุช ุงู„ุฏุฑุฌ ุตุนุฏุช ุฌุจุช ุงู„ู‚ูู„ ุฃูุชุญ ุจุงุจ ุงู„ุบุฑูุฉ ุฎู„ูŠุช ุงู„ู…ูุชุงุญ ุจุงู„ุจุงุจ ุญุณูŠุช ูˆุงุญุฏ ูˆุงฺฏู ูˆุฑุงูŠ ! ุงู„ุชูุชุช ู…ุงุดูุช ุดูŠุก...
4.1K 489 19
TITLE - I'm Flirting with a Man in the Supernatural World Supernatural world แ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท flirt แ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€šแ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฐแ€Ÿแ€ฝแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บ + แ€€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€‘แ€ปแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€šแ€ญ Description ๐Ÿ’ฅ แ€แ€ปแ€ฐแ€Ÿแ€ฝแ€ญ...