Game Over (Sequel)

By shantii14__

Nique is out and back. Innocent and free to give payback Nique is ready for whatever comes her way. When ever... More

Running The Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 :My Game
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Zihir's Breakdown
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- Here She Comes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORTANT!!!!

Chapter 24

78.7K 1.8K 498
By shantii14__

Ty P.O.V **

Finally...Finally im home.

I missed my son, My girl, my sister, my peoples...shit I was happy to be back after all these months.

These rats was gon' pay for making me travel and track and shit to find they running asses. I can't lie, Tina suck a mean d.ck nd was cool company when I caught her and was looking for Shade..he got further then her..and was able to run better.

This bitch had the nerve to start crying when I caught him. Talking back some " No just take me..let him be " Bitch I WISH I MOTHERFUCKING WOULD.

" Damn Ty is bout time...let me help you " Mo grabs them out and throws them to some of the other niggas.

I fix my tee shirt and started towards Nez house.

I walked in to see him and a few of them having a conversation and smoking cubans.

" Ty " He stands and gave me dap.

" How did it go ? "

" Good....Mo and them are loading them up and taking them to the warehouse " I tell him.

" Great..." He strokes his beard.

" Son " My uncle pulls into a hug. " I was worried about your ass...you know you could have called me more. Had me going insane and shit. "

" You know i hate when im distracted and shit on the job..I don't focus right " I say looking away. I thought of my mama and that time I got distracted...I lost her and everything...So I kept my mind and soul on what im doing when I get out here to tracking.

" She's better now..Quite it " He tells me. I smiled weakly up at him. Im never a soft nigga.

" Where is Marion ? I wanna see him before we start this business of taking care of them " I tell them.

" Elise and Nique ol pregnant cranky ass took him to Disney land last week and they just got back. So their at their house "

" Write the adress down for me ? " I ask Uncle Nez.

" Right " He takes something out of his pockets and starts writing it down. I was happy as hell to be back. I loved being back. I wanted to kiss the ground and shit right now.

He handed it to me..and also a check. I looked at it.

" For taking these months to leave your child and girl..and go out of your way to make sure you had them and brung them back " He smiled patting my shoulder and squeezing that..Heavy hand ass..that shit hurt.

4.5 Million dollars.

When I get money I take a special amout out and put it into Marion college fund and an account for him if something was to ever happen to me. Ion want him to have to be doing this shit or struggling. It ain't all it cracked up to be.

" Thanks, Uncle....I guess im a go see my boy now...It was good seeing yall and I'll be by the warehouse tomorrow to help you finish them off " I tell him.

" Most deff we'll wait for you "

" Oh and where's India ? "

" Upstairs sleeping " He shrugs. I nod and made my way out side. I told the guard niggas peace before hopping in my car. I looked at the peice of paper unk gave me and backed out to make it towards their place.

" Took his ass to Disney land...I know he ran them wild " I say with a laugh.

It took me about 15 Minutes to get to the crib they were staying at. I smiled when I seen it..It was like a mini mansion..

They asses forever moving and going around.

I parked and got out..I swear this shit was nice. I closed the door behind me and headed up the stairs to the big door. I did a nigga move and just nigga knocked on it instead of ringing the door bell...you know black peoples door bells never work..so oh well.

" Hollup " I hear Nique. " Who is it ? " She ask.

" Open the door, pissy fat ass " I laugh. She swung it open with a smile. " Oh my gosh..you are all pregnant and fat ooooo " I yell. She jumpped into my arms.

" Yo head got bigger ! I didn't think that was possible, brother! I missed you " She tells me.

" I missed yo stanky ass to " I say.

" Im glad ugly "

Yes we insulted eachother in every sentence...I looked down at my pregnant sister...

" Nique what are you crying for, Man? " I ask her.

" I missed you..Everything has been so horrible since you left..I thought I would loose you too..I lost eveybody. Nothing was ever good..I just wanted you to be back " She cries into my chest. I felt bad.

I do that.

Leave everytime with intentions of good and helpping the MOB and come back feeling like a asshole for leaving those certain people.

" Sis, why you actin' ? You know im a always come back for your fat ass. So stop crying. I missed you too but you don't see me crying..You got to be strong for the lil one in you " I tell her.

" Im crying real nigga tears " She sniffs making me laugh. " And she is fine "

" She ? " I ask with a raise eyebrow. She giggled.

" Yeah is a girl "

" Holy shit..this is bad " I say rubbing the back of my neck.

" What ? "

" A little you...what am I going to do? What is Zihir and Nez going to do? They might as well run away now and never look back. You're attitude. Your nasty ass attitude..wow. Man, this is crazy..and im a have to kill some niggas. I wish they would try my god daughter. Its gon' be obituraries and black dresses " I say starring of into space thinking about it. " I got to pick up more guns " I nod...And amo..guns and bullets..yep thats what a babygirl calls for.

" Oh shut up "

" Nique Im bout to hurt Mari- " Elise stops when she seen me.

" Daddy ! " Marion runs past her into my legs grabbing onto them and hugging them tightly. " Daddy I missed you "

" I missed you too man " I pick him up. " Dang you getting heavy dude. How you been "

" Good " He hugs my neck tightly. I smiled at Elise and she gave me the finger.

" Whats that for ? " I ask laughing.

" For leaving me lonely all these months you, asshole " She says coming into my open arms. I kissed her forehead.

" I was lonely too...I missed y'all man " I say.

" I'll give y'all this family moment " Nique says walking away. I smiled up at her.

She better call Zihir rock head and have him come over here for her.

She walked to the stairs and disappeared up them.

" I missed you " She says against my neck.

" I missed yo brownskin ass too "

" Pow TeamDarkskin we ion like them red bones " She sings making me laugh.

" Just me you and Marion gon to go out "

" I don't know "

" Why? " I asked with a rasied eyebrow.

" Nique..her and Zihir broke up bad..and I don't want her to go into a sad fit again "

" You a good friend " I say looking towards the stairs where my sister went. " Im a see Zihir later tho "

I had to see EVERYBODY.

*

*

*

*

Nique P.O.V

I laid on my bed.

Okay so for the past few weeks I got to think about the arguement between Zihir and I..and as much as i hate to say it..I was wrong also. I said alot of shit I shouldn't have. I was being a bitch...but you know that happens when im hurt. I lash out and say things to hurt people...to make them SECOND GUESS what they know is REAL. If Obama hurt me I would try and make the nigga believe he ain't president anymore..and with my words...I could.

So I know my wrongs. But he wasn't right for putting his hands on me. While Im pregnant with his daughter! No matter what words come out my mouth, he didn't have to put his hands on me. If he don't care about me he should have atleast care about his childs health.

I know I got to talk to him. Im just not ready to...I don't know exactly what I want to say.

That marriage is a no go.

The relationship is a no go.

But we can atleast cilvil for the baby's sake....we don't have to be bestfriends...Just grown enough to be around eachother and not act crazy.

My phone rung.

" Hey, daddy " I say.

" Ty make it over there ? "

" Yeah he's here. "

" Why you sound so sad ? We caught'em...you should be happy "

" Both ? " I ask.

" Yeah. "

" That does make me happier...it just this whole Zihir thing " I tell him. I didn't tell him everything of Zihir putting his hands on me. Cause babydaddy or not...my father would kill him. I didn't want that. But I told him we got into it. Some of the words said and everything.

" You haven't called him and apolojised ? " He asked.

" Nah...I don't know what to say "

" Don't not say shit, girl. " I laughed cause daddy keeps it real. " You told him you used him..I wish India would tell me that shit...I'd break her damn neck " He says making me laugh.

" She texted me this morning saying she wanted me to go baby shopping with her tomorrow or something "

" What did you say ? " He ask me.

" I told her we can go..me and her was on the phone for hours trying to figure out names "

" Zihir is not gon' let yall choose the name. Knowing him its gon be ZihirA. He just gon' add a letter before or after to make it sound girly " We both laughed.

" True...I'll probably go see him or call him tomorrow...I talked to his mother today..she was just asking I forgive him and try to make it work..he was cryin when he came over and thats what truely made me rethink about my actions and what happen...Zihir doesn't cry...she asked we behave like adults and be grown..and said im still her daughter no matter what " I tell him.

" Thats good shes not picking sides. Y'all need to behave..you don't want to end up like yo mama and me ...thats not a good relationship to have, Nini " He tells me.

" Do I get to be you and he get to be that woman who carried me ? Cause I rather be you" I joked.

" Shut up being joking and shit..But I rather be me too " He says. I yawned.

" NiZihiria " I say.

" Who's that ? " He ask.

" Thats what I want to name her...It puts both me and Zih's name in..and I love Zih's name..its different. I don't know if he'll like it " I say with my eyes closed shut..I was sleepy.

" I think he he will. Its different..its Unique...Like you " He says making me smile. " Get some rest..you sound tired "

" Thank you daddy " I tell him.

" For ? "

" Being a daddy..A man I could say I want my future husband to be like. Everything I want for in a father and then some..for not giving up on me..or running away from me...unlike HER. And other people..For picking me up and dusting me off when I fall. For drying my tears when I cry, For taking me shopping to buy training bra's no matter how uncomfortable you were in there with Mya and I. For teaching me to drive a car..after I recked the Benz trying to parellel parking. For rescuing me every time I was in danger. For being there at my last appiontment with a smile. For everything " I tell him..by time I finished I had tears rolling down my face.

Now I understand what them females be saying when they be like ' its them pregnancy hormones ' Because they be gettiing me like it ain't nothing.

" Dammnit, Nique " He says...OH MY GOD..MY DADDY WAS CRYING..ARNEZ BLACK..WAS CRYING. He wouldn't let me hear but I could tell he was..His voice was shakey and un even..He sure was crying now. " I love you and Mya..you are both my world and I do everything I do for the both of you..you might not relize it or see it sometimes..but I do..I don't know where I would be without you...The two of you make me a better man..don't forget that, babygirl...Yall are the most important women to me. Real shit. No one can ever come between that...I love you...Tell my granddaughter papa loves her..Get some rest..your ass is too emotional right now "

I chuckle and started whipping my face.

" Good night daddy..Love you too "

" I know " And with that..we both hung up..I laid there with a smile. I do love my father.

I was going to fix what I broken..for Babygirls sake..she needed a stable life.

***

" Y'all go out and have fun " I tell him.

" You sure ? " Ty ask me. " Positive, boy. Bye " And that was what I said and they left. I spent my night at home by myself trying to find something to do. I took a nap. A long bubble bath. Covered my body in coca butter to keep the stretch marks away.

I still had nothing to do...

Now Im sitting her on my bed with a peice of paper..

Im going to write Zihir a note...cause I will see him and not know what to say all over again.

WISH ME LUCK.

*

*

*

*

Zihir P.O.V

" Ayo, bitch get the fuck out my bed now " I tap the two bitches next to me. They didn't move and I pushed them out the bed making them hit the floor with a " thump "

" Get the hell out of my bed and house ! " I say.

" Damn, daddy its like that ? " The first brownskin girl ask.

" Its been like that " I say. " Get yo friend to " I tell her.

" Ion know that bitch " She says standing and gatheting her things to leave. The lightskin girl got up to and started to find her clothes.

' Bitch you know her last night when you face deep in her p.ssy while I entered from the back ' I thought as I watched her get dressed. The brownskin left the room and the lightskin turned to me.

" I wanan stay a few more hours ? "

" For ? " I question with a raised eyebrow.

" I think you know " She walked to me. She started kissing on my barechest taking my manhood into her hands and massaging it. " Lets take a shower " She says into my neck.

" Whatchu waiting for ? " I ask. I followed her to the shower with blurry eyes. I stumbled behind her to the bathroom where she cut on the shower.

She stepped in and motioned for me to do the same. I followed her inside. " Come here, daddy " She smiled. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist kissing my neck. I pushed my self into her roughly..After I get done busting this bitch was getting out to.

" Ahh, shit. Right there. Don't stop. Right there " She screamed as I pumped in and out of her hardly. Her back was against the tile in the shower.

45 Minutes later I pushed her off of me and she fell on the floor and I bust..it coming all over her...her nasty ass smiled and got onto her knee's taking me into her mouth.

" Dirty bitch " I mumble closing my eyes. She continued to suck me and swollow all my kids.

***

" Get out " I say bluntly.

" What ? "

" Leave "

" I thought...I thought we had fun though " She says looking up at me. She was cute..and those eyes...as soon as I looked at her in those..SHE came to mind..her eyes were that shade..and SHE looked at me with those eyes when SHE wanted me to reconsider something.

" We did..now leave. " I say turning and slipping on my boxers. " I'll call you later "

" Fine, Zihir..just fine. " She says. I turned and looked at her.

" I said Im a call you..stop tripping and bounce now. You making this harder then this has to be " I tell her.

" Im fine..Im going, nigga damn. " She rolls her eyes and puts on her clothes. I waited and she finished getting dressed. " Im out " And ?

" Peace " I watched as she walked out the door and went on to leaving the house. I heard my front door slam shut and I laughed and went and locked it.

I walked into my kitchen and found what I wanted. The medicine, Sprit, and jolly ranchers in the large pitcher and poured it into a cup. I took the cup back to my room where I laid on my bed.

" We had fun " I repeat with a laugh. Bitch please. The thought of those eyes...ugh..fuck man.

" Where the hell the pain pills at? " I spoke reaching over into my night stand to find them. My fingers brushed across something and I pulled it out.

I looked at Nique's neckalace in my hand.

It was a gift from her grandmother..she valued it. Maybe I should take it to her today?

" Fuck that and HER " I spoke putting it back up there and grabbing the pills and taking a few. When Im high Ion feel shit..thats what I need now.

I turned on Pandora. And laid back on my bed closing my eyes putting my hand in my shorts to fall asleep. Sadly..memories of HER came in..She laid on my bed in my faviorte pair of pink boyshorts with matching bra..she motioned for me to come to her..and I did..to the night she pranced around infront of me in the nothing slowly moving to the beat as she danced for me..she would do anything I wanted..or anything to please me. I moan as she sat on my tip and slowly began to move knowing just how I like it...

I open my eyes mad at myself.

Im not going down that rode with that bitch.

Ever.

Ever.

Ever.

Again.

" You remind me of someone that I once knew...

see her face when ever I-

I look at you

You won't believe all of the things she put me through

This is why I just can't get with you "

Usher sung.

Fuck Pandora, break up songs, Unique..fuck everybody that ain't me..but my babygirl.

.

*****************************

Happy new years you all! Hope yours is filled with happiness, love, joy and much more.. Xoxo

-- Shantii

-- TY IS BAAAAACCCCCCK !!!

-- Awe him Elise and Marion are soo cute #TheirLilFamily

-- Ty making big bank

- He's a good daddy right ?

-- Nique admits her wrong about that night

-- Nez KEEPS IT REAL.

-- NiZihiria lol..nique is getting better..but Im with her on alot on this lmao..my sister is so yelling at me about how im writing this..its not me..its my fingers...they just type.

--Baby names? I kind of already have one but if I like yours more I will change it !

-- Should they be together ? Will they ever even ?

-- Zihir and 2..bishes..not 1 but 2

-- He's back to his old wayssss

-- Usher " you remind me " My jam.

-- He not taking her SHIT lmaoo.

-- Can they be civil ???

VOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE

CCCOOOMMMMMEEENNNTTTTTTTT

FAAAANNNNFFFOOOOLLLLLOOWW

Goal:

560 Votes

130 comments

LEEEEEGGGGGGOOOOO

Ignore any mistakes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 78 55
Turning Point - Book TWO of The Cardinal Trilogy: In the rock-strewn world of the TIF, naivety is a luxury one cannot afford. Xenia, realizing her o...
89 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
43K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...
8.4K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...