In the Dark(Darkiplier x Anti...

By akwardingthrulife13

They're nowhere and everywhere. Anti lives on the streets and does his dirty work at night. (GET YOUR GOD DAM... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

5.

4.7K 159 58
By akwardingthrulife13

Anti's Pov:

I hugged the gun close to my body as I grabbed the phone I had ever since I could remember. I slipped outside through the crack in the wall and faded in the shadows. Today I decided to take a walk through town. Eventually I spotted someone in front of me. They were shifting through the shadows as well. I decided I needed a better view of who that person is.

I started to climb up the wall. I grasped onto a window sill with both hands and silently pulled myself up onto the ledge and looked down. It was Dark.

My eyes grew wide as adrenaline rushed through my system. I wobbled a bit on the ledge at the sight of him. I then had a great idea. I pulled out my phone and hopped to the next window. I took a photo of his beauty. He was staring straight ahead so all the was visible was his red hair that swooshed backwards.

I hopped to the next window and took another picture. This time there was moonlight that cast over his body giving him a silver glow. He was turned slightly to the side making his face visible. His muscles could be seen through his shirt and his hair was blowing towards his face slightly. I felt giddy just taking the picture.

The window hopping continued until the building ended. I had no more windows to hop to and Dark kept walking forward. I was losing him. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. I then spotted a tree not to far from me. I took a deep breath and leapt.

The wind filled my ears as I flew above him. The tree was nearing me and I held out my arms for the impact. I felt myself hit tree with a loud thump and I grasped onto the large branch above me. I was hanging there hoping he didn't hear me and kept on walking.

Of course that didn't happen. I heard footsteps approach me. I just hung there as a deep voice rung in my ears.

"I was just looking for you," he continued once he realized I wasn't going to say anything, "I am supposed to kill you, you know." I tense at his words. Kill me? I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. I am a wanted man after all. But still I couldn't help feel a little bit hurt when I heard this random guy I like say that he was going to kill me, but I wouldn't want anyone else to kill me, if I were to be killed.

"But I can't. I tried that night but there was something about you that made me not want to. Something I haven't felt ever." I relaxed as he spoke and dropped from the tree.

As I dropped, something fell out of my pocket. It was my phone. Once I landed I franticly scrambled on the ground looking for my phone. As I did so, Dark said,

"Looking for these?" He held up my phone. My eyes widened in shock and I launched myself at him trying to get my phone from him. It was still open to my camera, I don't want him to see the pictures.

He held my phone above my head and said, "Got something to hide?" He then looked at my phone. I angrily jumped at him as he looked through my phone. He was only on there a few seconds before he laughed and flipped the phone around at me, showing me the picture I took of him last.

"Well, well. We've got ourselves a stalker," he said with a smirk. I felt my face heat up with both anger and embarrassment. He only gave me a devious smile.

"So, since I can't kill you, do you mind if I join you?" Dark asked with a genuine smile. I nodded and led him back to my little run down apartment. I slipped through the crack and Dark followed.

I saw his face twist up in a strange way. Almost in disgust, yet not quite. I guess that would be normal reaction, right?

"How do you live like this," Dark asked as I sat down on the ground, "It reeks in here."

"This is how I always remember it," I shrugged. His face scrunched up in confusion when he heard my answer.

"How long does your memory go back to?" he asked.

"Now that I think about it, not very far. Only a few years." His question really got to me. What happened before what I can remember. Dark's expression melted into a shocked one.

"You know, I can only remember what happened a few years ago as well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 8.1K 31
Indeed. You will be kidnapped and yes, somehow, a series of events shall unfold. But of course, I can't say whether the outcome will be good or bad...
130K 2.8K 25
Amelia gets dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years and ends up moving all the way to Los Angeles to live closer to her streamer friends. She's only been...
137K 2.2K 32
lots of smut ahead my fellow comrades mostly one shots tho so yay!