DC x reader

By Robo-Warrior

All DC characters x reader These aren't all x readers More

Prompts
How to piss off members of the DC universe
Impulse x reader
Robin V x reader
Robin I x reader
How I Figured Out Who The Batman Was
Robin I x reader
Robin III x reader
Dick Grayson x reader
Wally West x reader
Rorschach x reader
Lady Flash meets the team
Female Red Arrow x Robin x Kidflash
Preferences / How you meet
Lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon
The blogger
Star Trek/DC x reader
Riddick comes to Earth
Roy Harper/Tim Drake x reader
Drunk! Dick Grayson x reader
Roy/Tim x reader 2
A/N 1/1/18

Captain Marvel

3.1K 37 20
By Robo-Warrior

Hullo there.

I have a new found obsession with Captain Marvel. The picture above is from Justice League: War

(So you are like 20 something in this one shot and Billy is in his early teens)

Linguist | 'liNGgwêst |

1. A person skilled in foreign languages.
2. A person who studies linguistics.

A/N after A/N - I actually started writing this on June 10th so I totally forgot where I was going with this. Today is July 12th... Eh whatever? Just gonna let it write itself.

😛😲👇🕵🎓🐽🐅🌾🌊🍯🎱🏊🏻🎳🎢🌃🖨🚬🚿📑💞☢⭕️🏧🛅⏯🔜📢🕥🇰🇾🇬🇲🇱🇧🇼🇸🇰🇳🇻🇺

You fairly enjoyed being a linguist. You treated it like it was some sort of superpower. And, it kinda was. Just by hearing a certain accent or a language you could perfect it within seconds.

Now the only person who truly appreciated your "super power" was Billy Batson. Ah. The adorable little Billy Batson. Even though you were older then him, you two managed to get along. The story of how you two met is quiet odd actually, but that's for another time.

Your family didn't quite understand the relationship you two had. It was kinda odd, and the two of you couldn't explain it either.

---ok so this ^^ is what I wrote on June 10th!---but I'm starting anew!---

"League meeting in 10."

The sound of Superman's voice came through the comms.

I heard a sigh.

"Now? I'm pretty busy right now!" Green Arrow complained.

"I'm actually quite busy right now, too. Can you postpone the meeting to tonight, or something?" I said, keeping my eyes trained on the villain standing in front of me. He grinned, and tilted his head to the side.

"No, it's fine. Go to your meeting. I'll stay here," he said while smiling.

"Shut up," I growled at him.

"I guess," Superman sighed and continued, "I'll go talk to Batman. BRB."

"Did he just..?" Green Arrow started. I heard him burst into laughter. I reached up and shut off the comms.

"Alright, let's get to it," I said to the good looking villain named Silence. (Sigh, yup.. So original.)

He leaned forward, his curly hair falling in his face.

"Get ready to lose!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I always win in the end, Jonathan."

With those words, I willed my wings to show. My blood wings. The wings popped out of my back and I stretched them. I haven't used them in a while.
My eyes turned white and small horns sprouted from my head. Warm blood ran down my back.

No, I'm not a demon. But I sure could act like one.

Lunging at Silence, he barley dodged my attack. He lifted his hands and suddenly my vision went white. My ears started ringing. I knew soon I would be permanently blind and deaf so I jumped toward where I last saw him.

My hand made contact with something and I dug my claws in. My vision and sense of hearing returned as I flew upwards, and he yelled at me.

"Hey, watch the merchandise!"

I threw him down and he screamed. I flew down and caught him before he could hit the ground.

I gently put him on the ground. He sighed and brushed himself off.

"Thank the L-"

"You won't be thanking anyone when I'm done with you," I hissed out. He gave me a scared look.

I lunged again, claws glistening. He let out a girly scream.

---

As soon as I brought in the not-so handsome-anyone villain, I turned in my comm.

"Superman," I hissed out. I cleared my throat.

"Superman, good news, I can make it," I said.

I heard a low chuckle, but couldn't tell who it was at first.

"Woah, Demon. You sound like you just had a successful kill," Green Lantern said.

I growled.

"Don't push me, Jorden."

"Ooh, using my last name! I'm so scared!"

I took a deep breath.

"Do you know if the meeting is postponed or not?" I said as calmly as I could.

"Oh, you missed it. Don't worry, it wasn't that big of a deal. We just cleaned out some trash."

I took another deep breath. No reason to get angry.

"And what do you mean by that, exactly?"

"He means that some of the team members may or may not get kicked out," I heard the calm voice of Black Canary.

"Poor Captain Marvel," Green Lantern faked being sad.

I rolled my eyes.

"How unfortunate. Is Batman at the Watchtower?"

"Yes. Now keep the comm clear some of us have work to do!" She scolded us.

I muttered under my breath.

---

I decided to stay in my 'demon' form. It may make me angrier and have less mercy on my opponents, but it is my true form. The form that makes me the happiest.

I walked forward the place I knew Batman would probably be in.

We greeted each other, and I stood by him.

"I apologize for missing the meeting." I started off.

"I have come to learn that The League may be kicking out some members. I would like to know who."

"If you're wondering if you're one of those people, you're right."

I looked down. I knew something like this would happen. I just couldn't control myself, and I'm dangerous. Everything always turns out bad.

I remembered Silence. I remembered the way he hung his head and blood trailed down his skin. The way he looked up at me, begging for mercy. The way he cried out when my claws raked across his face. He had a beautiful face, and I ruined it.

I'm a monster. I'm actually a demon. Maybe not just a demon, but the devil himself.

"(Y/N)," Batmans voice said. I looked up.

He didn't say anything as we stared at each other.

"Go take a walk," he commanded. I nodded.

---

As soon as I walked into the cell, I could see how bad I beat him up. He didn't look up at me.

"Jonathan," I started, my voice soft.

He said nothing.

I sat down on the bed.

"I'm really sorry. You weren't doing anything wrong. I know that, and I really am sorry..."

I trailed off.

He hiccuped. I smiled gently at the noise.

I scooted closer and turned toward him.

We sat across from each other on the bed. He didn't look up at me.

I couldn't help but think about how life used to be. How Jonathan and I used to sit on my bed, late at night, spilling our secrets.

But that was then. Jonathan turned into a monster, and I did the same.

We grew up together, fell in love together, and became monsters together.

I reached up and stroked his cheek with the claw marks. Dry blood was splattered down his neck. It made me cringe. I did this to him.

"Get out," he mumbled.

"Huh?" I leaned closer so i could hear him better.

"Get out."

I leaned away as I heard his whisper. He started repeating this in a whisper, until finally-

"Get out! Get out of my head!" He started yelling and I got off the bed.

He got up and pull off all the covers on his bed. He raked his nails down the wall, and blood ran down his wrist.

"Jonathan!" I yelled and moved to stop him.

He turned and lunged at me. Startled, I  quickly opened the cell door and ran out. The guard slammed the door shut.

We said nothing as we stared at each other. He was breathing heavily.

I turned and left.

!time skip brought to you by D-Piddy, the cosplayer who will always bring a smile to your face¡

I was greeted with silence as I walked into the watchtower.

"All league members to mission room," Someone said through the speakers. I sighed. I'm probably going to be kicked out.

I walked to the room, and changed into my human form.

I pushed my sunglasses closer to my eyes and walked in. I stood by Captain Marvel and waited for everyone to arrive.

"Complications have started within the league," Batman started, look around.  "I've been getting complaints, worries, problems. "

"Some Leaguers are getting out of hand," Superman said and looked at me. "Some Leaguers aren't telling the whole truth." He looked at Captain Marvel. What could Captain be hiding?

"Unless these problems are handled, someone will get kicked out of the Justice League," Batman finished their little speech.

"Demon. Step forward."

I stepped forward, and crossed my arms.

"Everyone's worried that you're a little too violent to be considered a hero. Your motives are to be questioned, and you're very dangerous. What do you have to say for yourself?" Superman asked me with narrow eyes.

I feel like someone has a little grudge on me just because I can beat him to a bloody pulp in a minute. Strongest man on earth, puh-lease. The only thing he is strong at is sucking.

"This isn't fair, to say the least. You're just targeting me because I can beat you up," I scoffed at him.

I turned to the rest of the league.

"You're all just scared of me because I'm powerful. You want me gone, so you can make yourselves feel better. I don't deserve this just because I turn into an ugly monster at will. Because I don't like the villains to rise up again. I believe in justice like the rest of you, except maybe I'm happier to exact vengeance. I'm violent because it teaches the villains not to mess with the good guys." I paused.

"Me being in the league tells everyone that heroes can look like anything. That just because your hair isn't long or glossy, or because you don't have the nicest cheekbones, or because maybe you have a little pudge on your belly, you can still fight crime just as good as the pretty superheroes. I set a good example to those who need it.

"You want to kick me out just because I have claws? You want to kick me out because I can keep the villains in jail longer then the rest of you? You want to kick me out because I get a little angry?" I uncrossed my arms and clenched my fists.

Everyone was watching me with wide eyes, waiting for me to explode.

Taking a deep breath, I turned away.

"I can see why you'd want to kick me out."

I walked out, deciding that maybe I shouldn't have gotten so angry.

Even if they decide not to kick me out, I'm leaving. Superman was right about everything. I don't belong here in the league with all the little prissy superheroes. I'd rather be some sort of vigilante, like that one man, Red Arrow. Except more violent.

"Hey, Demon! Wait up!" Captain Marvel ran up to me and walked beside me.

"That was super cool what you did in there!" He complimented me. I kept walking, eager to get out of here.

"Thanks," I said.

"Hey, where are you going? They didn't vote yet, you might get to stay!" He grabbed my arm and we stopped. I looked at his arm and he pulled away, nervously chuckling.

"I don't want to be in this league anymore."

His mouth dropped open.

"What? But the league is like the coolest thing ever! All the superheroes get together and save people and destroy the bad guys! What's not to love?" I raised an eyebrow at his childishness.

"The Leaguers," I answered.

"Oh," he murmured and look down. "Even me?"

"Even you."

I know, harsh. But I was sick of everyone.

I studied his depressed expression and felt a little bad.

"Well, I guess I don't really know you very well, so who am I to judge."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, seemingly not afraid anymore. He lead me to the zeta-beam, talking with me.

"We should totally get to know each other then!" He exclaimed while squeezing my shoulder.

"Aren't you scared of me?" I just had to ask.

"Pshh, no. You're really cool!"

A small smile slipped onto my face. It was like I was talking to a little boy.

"You're pretty cool yourself, Captain."

"Billy."

We stopped at the zeta-beam, and I considered telling him my name.

Putting my hand out, I smiled at him. My fangs poked my lips.

"Nice to meet you Billy, I'm (Y/N)," I said.

We shook hands.

Requests are open

Your favorite author - hide your face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...