DC x reader

Por Robo-Warrior

All DC characters x reader These aren't all x readers Más

Prompts
How to piss off members of the DC universe
Robin V x reader
Robin I x reader
How I Figured Out Who The Batman Was
Captain Marvel
Robin I x reader
Robin III x reader
Dick Grayson x reader
Wally West x reader
Rorschach x reader
Lady Flash meets the team
Female Red Arrow x Robin x Kidflash
Preferences / How you meet
Lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon
The blogger
Star Trek/DC x reader
Riddick comes to Earth
Roy Harper/Tim Drake x reader
Drunk! Dick Grayson x reader
Roy/Tim x reader 2
A/N 1/1/18

Impulse x reader

5.6K 82 19
Por Robo-Warrior

I did a lot of research for this, so be thankful.
In 1919, a evil sorcerer broke into your home, saw you and gave you the curse of his powers. You were put into a deep sleep, hidden away until your friends and family were long gone. I won't give you too much of a back story, so you can just imagine your powers and shiz.

"Sit down!" Jaime yelled at Bart as he got up yet again for some reason.

"But-" Bart was interrupted as Jaime told him to just shut up. Whatever that meant.

You weren't really good friends with Bart or Jaime, but Jaime had pulled you two over here to give you a full-length lesson on the 21st century. You weren't excited in the least. This era just seemed like an era for a whole bunch of snobby people who only care about their own opinions and what's best for them. The inventions were cool and all, but it can be a little overwhelming after a while.

You tried thinking of an excuse.

"Excuse me, but I really need to go iron my shoelaces," You said, trying to sound convincing.

"What does that even mean?" Jaime questioned.

You raised your eyebrows, forgetting once again that these people have different slang then the people from your era.

"It means I need to use the restroom."

"Yeah, me too!" Bart whined. You breathed in, trying not to get angry.

"No, neither of you needs to you to the bathroom."

You huffed and crossed your arm.

"Well, let's start!"

---
"And what's this?" Jaime asked, pointing at a photo. You got excited, because it looked familiar.

"A petting pantry!" You said, smiling.

Jaime and Bart both stared at you and you blushed. You figured you should stop using 1920s slang so people wouldn't get confused, but to you, that was the only thing left you had of your home.

"It's a theatre," You said, offering another smile.

Jaime nodded and moved on to the next one. You opted to stay quiet, not trusting your words.

Jaime went through some more, Bart easily answering them all, but then there was one Bart didn't know. You didn't know what it was either. He smiled.

"This is an AC," he said, "and it pushes out cold air to keep places cool."

"Like a fan?" Bart asked cautiously.

Jaime nodded. This is when you decided to stop the act of a nice little lady, and tried not to think about how Mom would react to what you're about to say.

"Bushwa! That looks nothing like a fan! How would it even create the air needed to do this? How would it cool the air once it has all the air gathered up? Does it need electricity? Why is it so weird looking? Why is it in the wall like that? How much mazuma do you need to buy one of these things?"

Bart and Jaime both looked surprised. You've been acting sweet and innocent all day, so talking like this really surprised them.

"Umm, it just cools the air and blows it out, I don't really know the science behind it so I can't explain it very well." Jaime scratched his neck.

An annoyed look appeared on your face.

"If your gonna teach two kids from the past and the future about the present, you might wanna know your onions!" You growled at him.

"I'm gonna go find someone who can teach it to me!

You stood up, saluted Jaime like the boys use to do back home, and walked off.

"Hey, wait!" Bart called as he sped up to you.

"Hi Bart," you said to him, your eyes looking around for someone else to teach you.

"Hi (Y/N)," he said and smiled at you. Bart felt a weird connection to you. You both were in similar situations. You both were stuck in a era that you weren't really supposed to be in. You both had come here because you really had no other choice. (But Bart didn't know that. No one really knew how you got to this place in time, but no one really questioned you. A weird girl with weird powers that uses weird slang? Some of them just thought you were crazy. But when Bart came, they started to believe you, and started treating you differently.

You couldn't help but feel connected with the speedster too. Like said before, you both were in similar situations. Plus, he was pretty cute.

"Hey look, it's Nightwing!" You called out. Nightwing looked over and smiled when he saw the two of you. You've liked Nightwing from the start. He was smart, funny, and very attractive.

You walked over, Bart following.

"Hey, you cake-eater, can you explain a...uh what was it called?" You looked to Bart. He shrugged.

"It was a fan? But it was in a square?" You tried. Nightwing smirked.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"Tell it to Sweeney! I can tell you're lying," You said and put your hands on your hips.

His lips turned up in a smile.

"An AC?"

You both nodded.

"So you want me to explain what an AC is?"

You nodded again.

"Well, first of all, AC stands for air conditioner, or alternating current. It's an electric current that reverses its direction many times a second at regular intervals, typically used in power supplies," he said. Your mouth dropped open.

He was even more hotsy-totsy then before. A blush came on your cheeks and he smirked at you. Smart men have always turned you on.

You swore and disappeared with a great bang. Imagine Dr.Manhattan from Watchmen. There's always a bang and a flash of light because he separates his cells and beings them back together within milliseconds! Like thunder. The thunder particles divide when the lightening forces itself through and come back together at the speed of sound, which is slower then the speed of light. That's why you hear thunder after lightening. Because it's slower then the lightening. 😳 sorry.

"(Y/n)!" Bart called.

Nightwing and Bart looked at each other, and Nightwing started laughing.

Bart ran to your room, and knocked on the door. You opened it hastily, and pulled Bart in.

"Woah, (y/n)?"

Your cheeks were flushed red. You slammed the door, and slid down.

"Bart, do you think I'm a choice bit of calico?"

He thought you were asking him if you were ugly, or something like that.

"What? No way! You're not a choice bit of anything!" You looked up at him, then a tear ran down your cheek. You looked down and your shoulders shook lightly as you cried.

"What, did I say something?" He hurried over to you, and hugged you.

"(Y/n), you're the coolest girl I know. You're funny and kind, and you're so quirky using all that weird slang. You're really pretty, too!" He patted your head as you cried into his chest.

You smiled into his chest and stopped crying.

Nightwing reminded you of an old friend from home. Whenever you saw Nightwing, you would be reminded of your old crush, and then when he started talking all smart today, he looked especially like the boy. But Nightwing was a slight playboy, just like the other boy, and you knew there was no chance of him falling for you. Plus he was 20 something, while you were 15.

And now you were reminded of how kind and nice Bart was.

You looked up, and touched his cheek. He gave you a small quirky smile. You leaned forward, and pressed a kiss to his nose.

"You're pretty cool too."

Guide! To the 1920s! (Or at least what they mean in this case)

iron one's shoelaces - to excuse oneself for the restroom

petting pantry - a cinema or movie theater

Bushwa - bullshit!

mazuma - dollar bills, cash, money

know your onions - to know what's up or what's going on

cake-eater - ladies' man

Tell it to Sweeney - what you say when you believe something to be untrue "tell it to someone who would buy that!"

hotsy-totsy - attractive, pleasing to the eye

choice bit of calico - a desirable woman

Your favorite author - alois

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
67.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...