Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday
Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 41 - It has begun
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 29 - The talk

13.6K 419 112
By diamondsparkles1

Hey guys I am so sorry I didn't update last time. I had so much homework and had to study for some tests. So I didn't have any time to write. But! I made this chapter two chapters long so I really hope you enjoy! Also here's these pictures because why not. Picture of Kyle up top. So here's the chapter!

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

It's been a while now since I went with Kyle. He has taught me many moves in combat. Although, I was a pretty slow learner, I have gotten pretty dang good at it. Of course no where to be being close to defeating the great Kylenator. Yes, he made me call him that once he started teaching and saying he is "unstoppable.

I have been coming here every day after school for an hour. Kat's been wanting to come along as well but, every time I ask Kyle if she could train with us he refuses. I find it weird but, he says and I quote, "We need to focus on your training or do you want to be a fight less wet napkin."

Of course it doesn't stop me from showing Kat the moves I am taught. I do have a feeling he's just trying to avoid her but I wouldn't know since he doesn't know her.

Kyle is a strange character. I usually catch him looking at me with a sad look or seem to just freeze when he's close to me. That totally weirds me out but I was ignore it.

"Remember to pay attention to both your opponents weaknesses as well as strengths. Only then will you be able to defeat them," he said as we circled each other.

I made the first move kicking my right leg out which he dodges with ease.  I tried punching him in the face with my right hand but he grabbed it and pulled it behind me. He let me go and I quickly turned and landed a punch on his jaw. Which of course wasn't enough to stop him as I was then kicked on my left leg making me fall flat on my back. He held my hands against the floor as he got on top of me and held me in place.  He froze and looked at me for a while until I cleared my throat, feeling uncomfortable. He got off me and held his hand out to help me get up. I grabbed it and stood up.

"You didn't listen," he said walking around me.

"What do you mean?"asked him turning my head as he walked around me.

"You didn't listen to what I said. I said pay attention to your opponent's strengths and weaknesses. You were too busy trying to land a hot that you forgot to do that! That will be the death of you. For example, I noticed you focused on the right side leaving your left side wide open," he lectured me.

"Sir yes sir!" I shouted, saluting.

He gave me a pointed look to which I responded with a huge innocent grin.

"Again!" he said getting in a fighting stance as we trained for another hour.

********
After we were done, I headed home so that I could freshen up. I changed into some comfy clothes after taking my warm shower. I was just going to go downstairs to make some dinner for me and my dad, since he's going to be home in half an hour, when the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door to be surprised to see Ben and Luke.

"Oh hey guys, watcha doing here?" I asked them.

Their expressions were serious and not as playful as they usually are.

"We need to talk," they said in unison.

I would have awwed if they didn't look so serious. I stepped aside so that they could come in. They went to the couch and I asked them if they wanted anything to which they refused. I sat down across from them with my hands in my lap.

"So what's going on?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Daphne you need to talk to Arron," Ben said leaning forward.

"Yeah he's been moody and snaps at every little thing," Luke said.

It was now that I noticed that they looked tired and stressed, what was happening?

"I don't understand what that has to do with me," I said looking away from them.

Ben let out a sigh and Luke just rolled his eyes.

"Daph it has everything to do with you. Ever since you guys were in the fight, he just hasn't been himself and he's been taking it out on the pack," Luke said with a tired voice.

"Please Daph we need you to talk to him," Ben pleaded, interlacing his fingers and making a pleading motion.

I shook my head. I couldn't see him nor talk to him. I knew that one day is have to talk to him because it was unavoidable but I really didn't want it to be now.

"Please, do it for the good of the pack," Luke said, joining Ben with the pleading motion.

At that moment I knew I was going to give in since I loved the pack. Every time I was there, everyone was so kind to me and the kids would always want me to play with them. I couldn't not help them, who knows what that idiot is doing.

"Okay fine, I'll talk to him tomorrow. But don't tell him I'm coming," I grumbled.

They high fived and said, "Thank you thank you thank you!"

They both give me a hug and had a relieved look on their faces.

"Oh and since we know you were going to agree we brought food for us to show our gratitude," Ben said with a smirk as Luke left outside to their car.

I just rolled my eyes and thanked them.

****
It was now noon and I was getting ready to go and talk to Arron. I had a mix of feelings. I felt nervous, scared, angry, sad and I just didn't want to go. But I made a promise and I plan to keep it. I grabbed my keys and phone and hopped on my car. I put on some music to help calm my nerves. In what felt like two minutes, I was outside of Arron's house. Which reminded me of Sydney. I haven't talked to her in a while as well, I just hoped that none of this would hurt our friendship. I got out of the car and took a deep breath. Welp, here I go. I walked up and knocked at the door. I stood there and was greeted with a worried Luke.

"Oh thank goddess your here! He's having one of his tantrums in his office, get up there fast!" He pulled me inside and gave me a push to the stairs.

"Well hello to you too," I mumbled.

I walked up the stairs and could already hear the ruckus. It sounded like elephants were in a tutu trying to dance ballet but couldn't seem to balance so they would fall and break things in the process. I walked up to the office and opened the door. It was completely crashed. The desk was in two pieces, there were papers everywhere, the computer was destroyed, the chair was turned over.

I spotted Arron punching a wall so I called out, "Arron?"

He froze at my voice. He turned around and looked at me, breathing hard. We just stood there staring at each other. His expression hardened and looked away.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be with your vampire boyfriend?" he asked angrily.

"What? What are you talking about?!" I said, getting angry myself.

He stayed silent, turning away from me. I thought for a second and one name came to mind.

"Do you mean Kyle? He's not my boyfriend and never will be," I said, putting my hands on my hips.

He turned to look at me and scuffed, "Right."

"Look, the only reason I came here was because I was asked to. Arron, I think your being hard on the pack," I said.

"I'm not being hard on the pack and it's none of your business how I'm running my pack," he said, puffing out his cheeks.

"Oh but that's where you are wrong. You made this my business once you brought me into this. So your either going to fix that attitude of yours and treat the pack better or you'll be dealing with me," I said, crossing my arms.

He smirked at me and came close to me.

"You know you make it really hard to be mad at you," he whispered in my ear.

I shivered at his husky voice.

"Well I'm still mad at you for what you did, now, promise me you'll be nicer to the pack," I said, stepping away from him.

"Ok, yes, I promise but Daphne we really need to talk, I-I'm just so sorry," he said and grabbed my hand.

"Look Arron, what you did- it's just, it's not going to be that easy for me to forgive you," I said looking away from him.

"Yes I know, and I will try hard to get you to forgive me," he said with a determined tone.

"I-" I said wordless.

"Shh you don't have to say anything, just let me try to get your forgiveness," he pleaded.

"I'll try, but, you really hurt me Arron. I thought mates didn't dot that to each other," I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"I thought that too," he whispered very lowly that I almost missed it.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Nothing important, just forget it. Thanks for giving me the chance," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I froze at that and cleared my throat.

"I have to go, don't forget the promise you made," I said opening the door.

"See you soon," he said.

I went into the hall and down the stairs. I almost toppled over when I crashed into someone.

"Well?"I heard a very impatient Luke ask.

I looked up and saw Ben and him looking at me intently. It's so cute that their always together.

"He said he would be nicer," I told them with a smile.

They hoorawd and hugged me. I left them to party and got in my car. What a day. I got home to recurve a call from Luke.

Me: Hello?
Luke: Daphne I need you ASAP over the week.
Me: What for?
Luke: Ben's birthday party of course
Me: Oh right ok sure I'll help you
Luke: Okay I'll tell you the deets later
Me: Okay I'll talk to you later
Luke: Yes thank you, bye

I hung up and went to get ready to go to my training session. Yowzas is this day tiring.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? The word I would choose is weird. In a good way of course!

Yeah so that's it! Until next time! Thank you guys and have an amazing day! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 15.4K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
1M 27.1K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.3K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
2.2M 62.3K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...