Breakable

By guccibirds

Claire has live a male abused life. No matter where she turns, no matter who she sees, there is always a guy... More

Chapter 1: I'm Claire.
Chapter 2: Brotherly Love?
Chapter 3: Nick the Prick
Chapter 5: New Friend
Chapter 6: The Encounter
Chapter 7: Little Did I Know
Chapter 8: Please Stop
Chapter 9: Your Lying
Chapter 10: News Flash
Chapter 11: Diagnosed
Chapter 12: I'm Sad
Chapter 13: I'm Sad Part 2
Chapter 14: Would You Rather
Chapter 15: Question
Chapter 16: Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Chapter 17: Partners
Chapter 18: Text Message
Chapter 19: Relapse
Chapter 20: Goodbye
Chapter 21: All Along
Chapter 22: Meet Me
Chapter 23: I was Wondering
Chapter 24: Parents.
Chapter 25: Unknown
Chapter 26: Now You Know
Chapter 27: Shopping
Chapter 28: Added
Chapter 29: Party Heat
Chapter 30: I've Got Plans.
Chapter 31: My Freedom Awaits.
Chapter 32: I Want To Fly
Chapter 33: Monitor.
Chapter 34: OutCome
Chapter 35: Breakable.
Authors Note
Bonus: Interview

Chapter 4: Oh No

388 14 11
By guccibirds

That's lucas in the Banner!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yesterday was a total blur. My stomach is sore and my hands ache.  Going to school today wouldn't be the brightest idea so, fuck it. I won't go. But I have chores to do today so I can't be a bum on my day off.

I pull myself out of bed. I put on some black leggings and a Panic! At the disco shirt. I slide on my white converse and grabbed my phone.

"Cole!!" I yelled out, walking downstairs.

"Ya?" He called back.

"Where's the money dad left me." I grabbed my car keys and went to Cole, who was sitting on the couch.

"Why? Don't you have school today?" He flipped through the tv channels.

"Um, I'm not feeling to well. So I decided to just run some arons." I faked a smile.

"OK.. Then, the money is on the kitchen counter." Cole propped his feet on the coffee table. I nodded and grabbed the money.

"200 dollars? Wow" I raised my eyebrows, impressed. "Well, I'll be back later." I exited the house and entered my car

Ignition

Reverse

Pull out

Drive off

I pulled up to a local Walmart. Of was only 8:00am on a Wednesday. There wasn't many people here when I walked in.

I grabbed a shopping cart and started examining aisles. I grabbed a carton of eggs, a gallon of milk, etc.

I stood in front of the international aisle. That had food from other countries.

"Excuse me" a mans voice called from behind me.

"Oh sorry." I realized I was blocking his view. I looked at him and gave him an apologetic smile.

"That's fine, wait- do I know you?" He examined me

"Um, no. I don't think so." I mumbled.

"Dont you go to Oakwood high?" I nodded.

"Your Claire. The one I saw in Mrs.Mendals class. Why aren't you at school? I didn't expect a goody like you to be skipping." He smirked and crossed his arms.

"So being brutally bea- sick.. Is a crime now?! Guess I didn't get the memo." I caught myself.

"Wait, beat?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

"I said sick. Look I gotta go... Whoever you are." I turned around and started pushing the cart out of the aisle.

"Its Lucas!!" I heard him yell. I rolled my eyes and went to the next aisle.

∆∆∆∆∆∆¶∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

HELLLLOOOO

how do you feel about Lucas so far?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
2.2K 141 38
Jess is a very troubled 13 year old. With an abusive mother, a father that up and left, bullying, self harm, and being suicidal, life is not that eas...
6.8K 172 48
Claire is the quiet girl. The good girl. Only has a few friends. But during her freshman year of high school the problem she has been trying to avoid...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...