That Goody Boy

By KrizzyTheAuthor

Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, & notice more than you realize... ... More

Authorities
1) The New Start
3) And The Girls
4) Connections
5) Let's Get Personal
6) Am I Right?

2) Secrets

30 0 0
By KrizzyTheAuthor

Friday
August 19, 2016

•••

I checked my watch to see it was only 6:00. I had some time to get to the mall. I checked myself out in the mirror once again before I head out. I'm wearing a black crew neck, ripped denim jeans, and my Gym Red Jordan 12s.

I adjusted my hair to it's normal style. I grabbed my keys and headed out into the cloudy atmosphere.

When I arrived to the mall, there were more people than I expected. Good thing I wore a long sleeved top. I found a parking space between a RV and a Ford SuperDuty. Good thing I drove the Ferrari. I squeezed my car into the parking space and slowly got out, making sure not to scratch anything.

As I approached the mall, I smelt various kinds of food and cologne. I spotted this gorgeous girl. She looked hispanic. She had long brown hair and a slim figure.

"She's a man's dream.", a guy whispered to me.

I gave him a cold glare like he was crazy.

"What are you talking about?", I asked

"Well, you was technically staring at Eboni. Eboni Meyers.", he answered.

He was quite short with dark black hair. He had a small amount of freckles. He looked like a chill guy but, of course, I was sure not about to stand here and chat about some broad with him.

"So, what's your name?", I asked, attempting to change the subject.

"Jason, you?"

"Liam."

"You new here?"

"Yeah."

"Where you come from, Liam."

"New York."

That's your official lie, Liam. Great.

We walked around for some time. Just checking things out and he showed me some people with good reps. Like, Rico, star basketball player. Also Eboni's lover. And, Sasha. The whore of Miami Northwestern Senior High School. We walked around until we arrived back to our starting place. Mostly everybody was leaving. They were running out the building like pack rats.

"Where everyone going?", I asked loudly over the noise.

"There's this popular club downtown. Everyone goes there, even below fifteen teens sneak in.", he answered in the same tone.

"Are you going?", I asked.

"I would but, my ride probably left me by now.", he said as he sighed.

"That's fine, you can roll with me.", I said as I existed the building with Jason behind me.

"Aight, man. Thanks a lot."

I simply nodded and we made our way to my car. Jason's eyes lit up and looked back over to me. He look like he choked on air.

"This yours?", he asked as he stared at me.

I chuckled and unlocked the doors.

"Get in, bro.", I answered simply. He slid in and started the car, letting it roar to life. As I started it, neon red lights from the inside lit up, like Christmas lights. It matched my car exterior so I said why not. Jason's eyes grew large again as he grinned and started wiping his hands together.

"We gonna pull up in that bitch with style!", he yelled.

I chuckled lightly as I pulled out the mall's parking lot.

I like this kid.

We drove to the club and he gave me directions. On the ride there, we rapped some of our favorite songs together. It's wild how we love the same stuff. When we arrived, there was chicks and guys everywhere. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. Jason advised me to park a block away in a secluded alley where no one could damage my car. The walk to the club wasn't even far.

Two Hours Later...

I danced with a couple of chicks and I even spotted Binky chilling with her friends. She looked mighty fine too. She was wearing a burgundy mini dress with some brown heels. She had a brown matte lipstick on that matched her skin tone perfectly. The rest of her makeup was just gorgeous. She was with two girls. I recognized one of the girls from my math class. Her name is Jazzmin Garret. The other girl looked older, I'll say about eighteen. Jason had plenty of girls over at him.

"Jason, man, are you okay?", I asked.

"Yessss, my nigga! Calm down!", he yelled with slur in his words.

"If you say so, man.", I responded.

I looked off and saw Rico dancing with some girl. I looked around and I didn't see Eboni. Though, I saw her entering the club earlier. I shrugged it off and continued to mind my own business. That's when I saw Eboni leave the restroom. She made her way over to Rico and her facial expression changed. She looked hurt. Then she ran over to some boy. She whispered something into his ear and he smirked. Then he grabbed her waist and spun her around and started grinding against her. She started swaying her hips to the music and wrapped her arms around his waist. That's when I crowd surrounded up and started cheering.

Out of nowhere, Rico broke his way through. He pushed him. That's when everyone backed up and started ohing. The guy turned around and started throwing punches to Rico. They look hard too. Rico reached into his pants and pulled out a gun.

Oh shit, gotta go.

I looked around and didn't see Jason anywhere. After some minutes of looking for Jason, I heard several guns fired. Everyone started screaming for their life. That's when I saw Jason drinking out on the floor and dancing. It looked funny how everyone how people was panicking out the building but Jason was just there having the time of his life. I grabbed onto his shirt, making him drop his bottle and that's when I saw Binky on the floor with a blood stain on her face clothes. By her being kind, I somehow felt like I was being rude to her. I grabbed her body, throwing her over my shoulder and dragged Jason out.

I place Binky in the back space since she was kind of tiny. I place Jason into the passenger seat. Apparently, he fell asleep when I was dragging him onto the sidewalk. Guess everyone crashing at my house.

When I drove into my driveway, I carried both bodies into my room. I laid Jason on the couch in my room. I took his shoes off and placed them over by my door. I placed a pillow under his head and a blanket over his body so he could be comfortable. I undressed Aubree and washed her body down. Then I dressed her into one of my shirts. I placed her into my bed and pulled the covers over her. Then I placed her clothes into the washer. Once, I washed and dried her clothes, I took my shirt off and laid on the floor.

Saturday
August 20, 201

•••

I jumped up and realized it was only seven o'clock. I looked over and saw Jason raising up. He yawned then looked around. He cupped his forehead into his hand and groaned. That was my cue to get Tylenol and some water. I bought an extra glass of water and a pill for Aubree. I walked back to the room and saw Jason playing with his fingers.

"Here you go, bro." I raised the water and pill into his face. He grabbed it as I put Aubree's water on the nightstand. I sat back down and leaned against the bed. I stared at Jason.

"What?", he asked with a half sober voice.

I chuckled lightly to myself and shook my head.

"Nigga, tell me or imma whoop all them tattoos off you.", he said as he sighed.

"You're reckless as hell when you're drunk, J.", I said and laughed quietly.

"Man, shut up. Who's that in your bed? Y'all fucked when I was knocked out? You on some Drake shit? Fucking hoes and letting them stay till the morning? Then you buy her breakfast and take her shopping?"

"No, the hell? This is Aubree. Ole' shawty helped me get to class but I been rude ever since. Then, I saw her passed out when some shit went down. This the way I can make it up to her, I just feel guilty of my attitude towards her.", I explained.

He nodded. Then I heard a soft yawn behind me. I knew she was awake. I got upon my knees and looked down at her as she slowly opened her green eyes. She then squealed and jump back once she saw my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!", she yelled.

"Chill, Aubree. You lucky I'm doing this shit. You was unconscious at the club last night when some mess went down. I didn't want to leave you there because I know I been acting like an asshole to you. So, I want to get the guilt off my chest so I helped you.", I reaffirmed.

She seemed to calm down a little.

"Where are my clothes?", she asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah um... Someone was killed last night and blood somehow gotten onto you so of course, I couldn't let you get in my bed with those stains.", I chuckled.

She gave me a worried look.

"Don't worry, Aubree. I didn't see anything.", I reaffirmed.

I gave her a wink and she blushed

"Aww, look at y'all two!", Jason yelped.

"Anyone tryna get some breakfast?", I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I'm down.", Jason answered.

"I don't have anything to wear.", Aubree said softly.

Damn, her voice is just beautiful.

"I gotchu, Bree.", I said as I winked at her.

She blushed again. I went to my closet and grabbed some PUMA joggers and a plain white t-shirt for Aubree. I also gave her a pair of my NIKE slides. I grabbed a black shirt for Jason. I went to the bathroom to do regular hygiene duties. Since I was just going to chill today and I didn't smell, I kept my jeans on and pulled my blue NIKE hoodie on. I wore my Deep Royal Blue 12s. When I came out the bathroom, I saw Aubree fully dressed. I motioned her into the bathroom. When she came in, I grabbed a vacant towel and tooth brush. I spread the tooth paste onto the brush and shoved into her mouth. Her eyes widened and I laughed as she struggled to get tooth brush out of my grip. She eventually gave up and let me continue brushing her teeth. When I was done, I showed her the towel, brush, and a hair tie.

"Do whatever is necessary.", I said.

I walked out and saw Jason, sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Jason, you got a girl?", I asked out of curiosity.

"I have three.", he said then chuckled.

Aubree then came out the bathroom with her hair pinned up and a natural face. Her skin was glowing.

"Damnnn, ma!", Jason yelled.

She giggled and rolled her eyes. I grabbed the keys to my Rover.

"Everyone ready?", I asked.

"Yeah.", Aubree said as she grabbed her phone off the nightstand. We all headed out to my garage.

"Holy fuck, Liam. What do you for a living?", Jason asked.

We got into the Rover and I sniffled.

"Who knows.", I answered.

Everyone agreed to go to a café and then do the mall. After we finished eating, we went to a different mall from last night. Jason went off somewhere with some girl and Aubree and I walked around and played 21 Questions. Something was telling me to take her shopping but I was debating on it.

"Why don't you expose your tattoos?", Aubree asked.

"Secrets.", I answered.

"What are these secrets?", she asked.

"Hey, it was my turn.", I pouted.

"What are these secrets?", she asked again and begun smirking.

"These secrets are secrets.", I answered.

"Why can't you tell me these secrets?", she asked.

"Maybe one day I will."

We continued walking until I finally decided to go into a store of her choice and letting her pick some things out. We got to learn more about it each other and she seems like a chill girl. I like her.

____________
______
__

Heyyy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for the wait, I been caught up.
Stay tuned for moreee!

~ Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.5K 31
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
277K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
2.8M 70.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...