Our Alternate Ending | | A Po...

Od iamourship

Subsequent to their journey through Kalos, another unexpected one begins. One that draws heartache from heart... Více

Prologe
Chapter 1- Our Ultimatum
Chapter 2- Stay with Me
Chapter 3- Battle Cries
Chapter 5- The Love Whisperer
Chapter 6- Candecent Moons
Chapter 7- Seeking Rivals
Chapter 8- To Fear A Painted Flame
Chapter 9- Crule Like You
Chapter 10- Firelight
Chapter 11- Cobalt Ties
Chapter 12- The Trill of the Race
Chapter 13- Shattered Glass
The Elevator Chapter
Chapter 15- Laughing With Troubles
Chapter 16- Earlybird In Worry
Chapter 17- To Fall Like An Angel
Chapter 18- Wild Eyes
Chapter 19- Cry Wolf
Chapter 20- Playing Cupid
Chapter 21- Tainted With Poison
Chapter 22- Sheens of Gold
Chapter 23- Painstaking
Chapter 24- Like Studded Diamonds
Chapter 25- Me in Your Wildest Dreams
Chapter 26- Natures Crown
Chapter 27- Their Bad Blood
Chapter 28- Bottled Sunshine
Chapter 29- Trailing Scars
Chapter 30- Qualifyed Love Experts
Chapter 31- Cours d'Amour
Chapter 32- Cosmo Children
Chapter 33- Scream
Chapter 34- Illuminating With Lanterns
Chapter 35- Our Nostalgia (Part 1)
Chapter 35- Our Nostalgia (Part 2)
Chapter 36- The Tearling
Chapter 37- The Art Of A Queen
Chapter 38- When Things Look Up
Chapter 39- When Things Fall Down
Chapter 40- An Abundance Of Tears
Chapter 41- Crys of a Broken Girl
Chapter 42- Carving Dreams
Chapter 43- A Queen's Tale
Chapter 44- Bitter Blue
Chapter 45- Three Bright Paths
Chapter 46- Beauteous Storms
Chapter 47- Bleeding Black
Chapter 48- With Every Ounce Of My Fractured Heart
Epilogue
G O O D B Y E
Sequel: Fame Through The Fire

Chapter 4- A Suns Orbit

2K 58 48
Od iamourship

A/N: I hope you are all liking this book! I'm now going to start to introduce you to the type of person Elaina is and I think you are going to like her. She is a big amourshipper and has some strong opinions. She can also be very protective over Serena so let's see how this goes down ;)
____________________________________________________________

"Because I'm going to battle them."

Battle them? Seriously?

"But Ash they're beginners, you can't battle them."

"They are very good beginners. I want to see if I can learn how to use tactics like them."

"Umm..okay." This ought to be interesting.

We watched as Professor Sycamore gave out the award to all three siblings. The crowd cheered as they stood with bright smiles, clutching their prize. Their Pokemon danced by their sides with joy. I wondered if maybe they would start traveling around Kalos to get gym badges. Maybe they would compete in the Kalos league.

With the ceremony over, people started to clear out of the park and the place became quieter. It was only late afternoon and the sun was still shinning. The tournament had finished quickly.

Ash waited patiently until the only people left in the park were us, the siblings, professor Sycamore and the odd passer-by. Swiftly, he made his way to where the professor was discussing with the three. Clemont, Bonnie and I trailed behind like lost puppies. His face was concentrated, sharp and utterly appealing. I sighed, once again reminding myself that he was not mine.

"You three did amazing. You have come a long way in the past week. Congratulations again." Professor Sycamore spoke to the siblings softly, nodding his head in approval.

"Hello Professor Sycamore!" Ash greeted, disturbing the conversation. All four of them looked up and the professor's smile brightened.

"Hello Ash." He waved at his old friend "I thought I saw you in the crowd. Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, how have you been?"

"We've been great Professor Sycamore." Bonnie chirped, running into the circle. Clemont and I joined, giving the professor a smile. Elaina looked me up and down, her face expressionless. Her Eevee looked between me and its trainer, as if trying to read a silent conversation. Our eyes met again, each trying to read the other. It was as if there was an invisible tension yet it didn't seem...bad.

"What are you doing here Ash. I thought you were going to continue your journey to becoming a Pokemon master?" The professor questioned.

The girl broke eye contact with me to raise an eyebrow at Ash. She was obviously shocked that Ash wanted to become a Pokemon master. She looked him up and down, observing every detail about him. I closed my fingers into fists, stabbing my fingernails into the tender flesh. Taking a deep breath, I released the pressure from each red finger and smiled widely. He is not mine I reminded myself. The only thing that kept me from strangling her was the fact that her scan didn't look like it was for approval or disapproval, just observation. She kept her face blank and quickly moved on.

"I decided to stay in Kalos for a while. I came over here to challenge the winners to a battle." Ash answered. This caught the attention of the siblings. They all looked up at Ash, smiles appearing on their faces. The professor chuckled.

"Well, I have to go so I will leave you to it." With one last goodbye, Professor Sycamore briskly walked out of the park, disappearing behind the trees.

"So who do you want to battle?" One of the boys asked, folding his arms across his chest. Ash grinned.

"I want to battle all three of you." He stated proudly.

"A three on three battle?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." The siblings exchanged brief looks. Elaina bit the inside of her lip before turning back to us.

"Sure. But we have never battled that way before. Care to explain?"

"You will each use your one Pokemon to battle me and I will use three." Ash explained.

"You're giving us the advantage." Charming boy pointed out.

"You'll need it." Ash smirked. Bonnie giggled.

"You sure will, Ash is really good." She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Elaina tilted her head at Ash.

"Nice to meet you Ash, my name's Elaina and these are my brothers, Aron and Leon." She gestured between the two boys. Bonnie tapped her chin before moving closer to Aron and Leon.

"Hummm..." She pondered "which one of you is older?"

"We're twins" Charming boy- Leon, explained. Bonnie's eyes bulged in surprise.

"Are you serious? You don't look like twins." She looked from one to the other, trying to connect the dots while both boys laughed at her puzzled expression.

Elaina approached me with a sweet smile on her face, highlighting her soft freckles. I intwined my fingers, waiting for any kind of comment from her. She extended an arm with a welcoming hand, her smile now baring teeth.

"You must be Serena. It's nice to meet you." She said in voice laced with kindness. I smiled back, Elaina seemed nice enough. Taking her hand, I shook it and she squeezed my hand slightly.

"Do you live in Kalos?" She asked curiously.

"Yep, have my whole life."

"Are you from here in Lumiouse city?"

"No" I frowned "I'm actually from Vaniville town."

"Ohh. I think I've heard of that." Elaina let go of my hand, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She seemed like a sweet girl.

"Was this your first tournament?" I looked around the now empty park.

"Yes, it was very exciting. It's my first time in Lumiose city too." I furrowed my eyebrows at her statement. I hadn't met anyone who hadn't been to Lumiose city before. Then, Clemont joined our conversation by tapping Elaina on the shoulder.

"Umm...I think you're needed on the battle feild." He had his hands on his hips and glasses pushed all the way up the bridge of his nose. I guessed he already decided he would be referee.

"Right." Elaina nodded "Talk to you later Serena!" She waved before running off to the battle arena.

All four trainers took their place, the siblings lined up on one end and Ash on the other. Clemont stood in the middle, his glasses giving off their usual white flare. Bonnie and I watched from the side lines.

"Each team call out your desired Pokemon." Clemont announced. Eevee, Froakie and Chespin entered the arena in their typical style, crouching low and ready to pounce. Ash threw two pokeballs into the air, letting themselves disperse. Each one opened revealing Ash's team. Pikachu jumped off Ash's shoulder and joined the others.

"Okay. This will be a three on three battle. Eevee, Froakie and Chespin against Noivern, Talonflame and Pikachu!" Oh Ash, always looking for a good battle.

"You get first move." Ash responded, waiting for his next challenge to arrive. Suddenly, Aron's expression changed to one of concentration as all at once, the battle commenced.

"Eevee use swift on the battle field multiple times!"

"Froakie use double team then bubble in all directions!"

"Chespin start skating and use vine whip on Pikachu!"

Chaos erupted on the battle arena.

Tons of dust went airborne, creating a hazy effect as Eevee continuously pounded the ground with swift. Froakie multiplied. Doubling and doubling by the second. The clones sent bubble into the air and they burst through the dust cloud in a variety of directions. Chespin's figure skated circles around Pikachu, vines protruding from its back. They lashed at the mouse Pokemon, making attempts to wrap around its victim.

Ash was taken a aback for a moment. He re-assessed his situation, finding that a new strategy was in need.

"Froakie can use double team? But he never used that during the tournament. Why now?" Ash muttered to himself in disbelief. This was something he hadn't calculated for. Committed to victory, he tried another approach.

"Pikachu use iron tail to make sure Chespin doesn't touch you!" Ash ordered, still calculating a new plan of action. This was just the beginning. It had been over a week since Ash had last battled. I could tell he was starting to get restless. Often I watched him practice. Practicing helped Ash but it could only take him so far.

He needed the adrenalin. He needed the thrill. He strived off the pressure pumping through his veins. I had been with him long enough to see that. Actually, I noticed every detail about him. It's funny how much attention you pay to those you want. Ash taught me many things and one of those was to be observant, not that he would ever realize it. Being observant allows you to see every little twitch and shiver, until one day you find something that makes you think he wants you back. He never does. He never did. And I doubted every twitch and shiver that told me othwise. Because I was stubborn like that. Or maybe I was just scared of what he could do. Ash could do all sorts of things to me. That I knew full well.

If he told me to thieve; I'd do it. If he told me to kill; it do it. If he told me to get killed...I'd do it. I would jump in front of a moving train for that smile. I'd follow it into ever lasting darkness. Sometimes I wondered what Ash would be willing to do for me. He would jump off a building for his Pokemon, but what about me? How much did he want me? He would slide down side of a cliff to save me. Ash had done it before. And that alone was enough to send tingles of warmth down my spine.

I relished in the thought of that day. For him, the experience might have been terrifying, a time when he felt helpless and trapped. But for me it was a blessing. He was a blessing. I was getting too far ahead of myself. I shouldn't have been thinking like that.

He would not, he could not, find out about my feelings for him. That was a horror story I was not willing to live. But it changed. Other days I wished he knew because then we may live happily ever after. He could be my Prince Charming and-

The ground right in front of me exploded, snapping me out of my broken thoughts. I staggered back, holding out a protective arm in front of Bonnie. It was one of Fraokie's chaotic bubbles.

"Woah..." The little girl stuttered as she shuffled in the same direction. The battle arena was consumed with a raging turmoil. Elaina, Aron and Leon had started the mess but they weren't quite sure how to finish it. Chespin continued to skate around its opponent.  Pikchu's tail glowed white, gracefully blocking any attempt Chespin made of approaching it.

Eevee stood in a ready position amongst the circle of Froakies. It's eyes darted around the arena, trying to find a figure in the dust cloud and waiting for instructions.

"Okay Pikachu use electro ball on Chespin!" Ash gave his next set of orders. The small yellow Pokemon powered a spinning ball of energy on the tip of its tail.

In the split second it took Pikachu to collect the electro ball, Aron was already reacting.

"Chespin retreat!" He yelled at his targeted partner. The peanut Pokemon quickly skated back to home base where it squeezed through the wall of Froakies and settled next to Eevee.

Pikachu continued to throw the electro ball in the direction Chespin went. It swooshed through the air, knocking out a handful of Froakie clones in the process. The lightning sphere flew past, heading straight for Eevee and Chespin hiding in the center.

Ash's face looked so sure, so satisfied, that it appeared painful as his face fell when the smoke cleared. The collision caused a small explosion which eradicated Eevee's dust cloud. Once the black smoke dissipated, the trio stood covered under a green wall. Eevee, Chespin and the real Froakie huddled together like kittens in the cold.

Eevee had used protect just in time.

Ash's fist clenched. He could never admit to meeting his match even if he had. There was only a split second before the chaos started again. Eevee formed a brand new dust cloud and Chespin skated into offence. Froakie multiplied into an army and shot bubbles like a machine gun.

Ash held his head in his hands like he was getting a migraine. This was the siblings strategy and no matter how close Ash got to winning, the process would start all over again. Taking a deep breath, the boy scanned the play before him. Watching in detail every aspect to every move. He was going to find away around it. I could see it in his eyes. Ash never gave up until the end.

He studied the ins and outs of their plan, trying to find a weak spot. The siblings waited for his move impatiently, getting frustrated with the hold up. It was slipping their tactic. But Ash couldn't wait all day. He had to make a move.

"Noivern use acrobatics on Chespin!" I had guessed that Ash would use Noivern during this battle. After all, Eevee's dust cloud had no effect on it since it didn't need eyes to see.

The large, bat Pokemon spread its wings and sprung into the air, the aftermath swirling Eevee's dust cloud a little. Noivern darted at Chespin, disappearing then reappearing again. A few bubble beams hit Noivern but didn't cause much damage, the Pokemon's endurance was much to high for that.

"Chespin, retreat!"

"Noivern follow Chespin!"

A chase began as Chespin made a mad dash for safety. The siblings had created a home base with Fraokie's clones as it's protectors and Eevee as it's queen. Chespin successfully made it to his partners who hid themselves behind another green wall. Noivern collided with it, cracking the surface a little but overall not making contact. Ash's Pokemon made its way back to its trainer before any of the siblings could react.

His theory had proven correct. This process would continue and continue. If Ash could find a point of weakness, he could win. He could figure it out if the siblings kept repeating the same thing. It seemed...obvious. Surprisingly obvious. Honestly, I was a little disappointed. I thought the siblings were better than that. Especially after what I had seen that day.

The process restarted.

A new dust cloud was born. A new army was created. Chespin launched into battle.

"Eevee's protect isn't full circle. It doesn't protect all of them." Ash muttered to himself. I found myself blindly inching forward. "I can get a hit if I attack from above."

He waited a few seconds longer before putting his plan into action. Being cleverly patient for the right moment. A trait I hadn't seen from Ash in awhile.

"Alright Talonflame, use flame charge on Chespin!" At his demand, the bird flew into the air at an alarming speed. Talonflame dodged each and every bubble beam by tucking its wings with grace. I awed its effeciency. Ash really trained Talonflame well.

Its wings set alight, flares scattering behind it. The fire flickered bright and Talonflame squawked proudly. Bowing its head towards the target, Talonflame charged. It's speed increased until its image became a blur.

"Chespin retreat!"

The chase re-began as Chespin hastily attempted to make it back to home base. Talonflame followed, it's wings spread wide, making it easy to maneuver anything. Chespin's legs turned violently, struggling to propel its self forward with enough speed to out run Talonflame.

Just in time, Aron's Pokemon managed to get safely behind the walls of Froakie's double team.

"Talonflame pull upwards!" Ash put part two of his plan into action. The bird quickly tilted itself so it flew towards the sun. The Pokemon got lost behind the suns glare. All eyes followed it, trying to find the figure between the suns rays. There was a moment of silence as tension and anticipation grew.

Suddenly Talonflame came into sight, it's nose pointed downwards and directly at the trio of beginning Pokemon. Talonflame's flame charge was still in tac and brilliant with light. It reached impossible speeds as it neared the target. Everything was going to plan. Everything was looking good for Ash.

"Now Froakie, use water pulse!" The army of Froakies readied their beam precisely at Talonflame. Oh no, that was not good for Ash. Water pulse would have been really effective on Talonflame alone, but it was about to be bombarded with twenty water pulses. Ash's jaw dropped as he watched in horror.

Like an exquisite fountain, the array of water pulses shot up into the sky, hitting Talonflame. The impacted Pokemon squawked breathlessly before falling towards the ground like a broken feather. Ash stood paralyzed, his mouth agape, as his Pokemon landed with a loud crash. The park was quiet for a moment. Everyone silent. Even the siblings were shocked that their plan actually worked.

"Talonflame is unable to battle." Clemont declared, himself still in shock. I had to remind myself to close my jaw or I would catch flys.

"What the-" Bonnie started but couldn't bring herself to finish.

"Pika, Pi?" Pikachu looked at its trainer with concern. Ash clenched his jaw, every vertebrate in his body going ridged. He was determined to continue.

"Noivern use acrobatics on Eevee!"

This time, the siblings didn't have a strategy. Eevee didn't create a dust cloud, Froakie didn't use double team and Chespin stayed glued to the spot. Noivern started to prepare for the move. The siblings shared a handful of unsure looks. Elaina bit her lip and Noivern's wind rippled through her hair. She gave her brothers a knowing nod before diverting her attention back to Eevee who was desperately looking for her help.

"Froakie get out of the way."

"Chespin you too."

The twin's Pokemon shifted to the side , leaving their partner to fend for its self. Noivern approached Eevee at an intense speed. The small fox Pokemon planted its paws firmly in the ground, readying for impact. Noivern bared fangs, shreeching lowly.

"Eevee, use protect!"

Just in the milliseconds before Noivern hit it, Eevee created a glowing green wall to hide behind. The impact was so strong that I felt the tremors from where I stood. The bat Pokemon's claws dug deep into the sand, securing it in place as it pushed against Eevee's protect. Eevee's eyes squeezed shut as it struggled to hold on to its balance. The two battled, forcing one another backwards. Paws scraped against the arenas surface, creating skid marks like cars. The tension of the park rose sky high.

"Come on Eevee, hold on just a little longer!" Elaina encouraged her struggling Pokemon. She could have been chewing off her own teeth with the pressure. Her eyes were secured, fixed like a trance and there was a certain glimmer in them. It was a want, a need to win. I hadn't seen that in anybody but Ash.

"Noivern, you can do it. I believe in you!" Ash countered back. His eyes were filled with the same intensity and passion. His desire to win could beat anyone's. I had never seen anyone as strong as Ash.

Eevee's wall started to crack, like a glass bottle. It began as a small sliver but grew with every push. Eevee was struggling, it's endurance wearing thin. The cracks spread wide, like a latice pattern. Noivern gave one more warrior cry before the protect shattered. The force blew Eevee back and it tumbled towards its trainer. Ash was victorious, just this once.

The fox Pokemon whimpered in both pain and surprise. It tucked into a ball as it skidded the last few meters.

"Eevee!" Elaina cried, worry crossing her features. The small creature lifted its head from the ground. It's eyes had glassed over in exhaustion and it's fur was coated in dust. It's feline claws curled into the ground as it tried to get up.

"Eev-" it croaked. All of Eevee's limbs shivered as its muscles began to fail. A small smile picked up the edges of Ash's lips. He was about to call a finishing move when he was suddenly cut short.

"Froakie use your frubbles to glue Noivern in place!"

"Chespin use vine whip on Noivern!"

The two forgotten Pokemon appeared from the side lines. The peanut Pokemon skated circles around a panicked Noivern and Froakie collected the frubbles around its neck and launched them at Noivern's feet.

"Noivern dodge them!" Ash ordered. The bat Pokemon sidestepped the first set of sticky mess but was soon tripped over by Chespin's vine whip. Noivern shrieked as it went down. This gave Froakie a clear shot and it trapped its victim with a pile of frubbles. The bat Pokemon tossed violently on the ground, trying escape the frubbles and Chespin's coiling vine whip.

Ash still had a back up plan.

"Noivern use boom burst!" He shouted. This had to work. He knew it would. I quickly plugged my ears with my fingers, anticipating the heavy,ear splitting shriek. The siblings were unaware of what would come next. They were in for a real suprise.

Noivern let out a cry that quivered through the whole park and made me thankful that I covered my ears. Through squinted eyes, I saw all three siblings curl inwards as they scrambled to plug their ears. I couldn't hear the screams of agony that escaped their lips but I could tell from their twisted faces.

Froakie and Chespin retreated back to the siblings, their faces scrunched up in pain. The duo staggered more than ran. Elaina fell onto her knees, the sound waves still shaking her body. She pleaded for it stop and something gave me the urge to go help her.

The awful sound halted.

Elaina let out a shaky breath through her clenched teeth frame. Ash, on the other hand smiled with pleasure. His plan worked. Noivern stat satisfied in the middle of the arena, his feet still tangled in Froakie's frubbles. Aron and Leon remained recovering from the attack but Elaina's eyes were focused on Ash, a temporary hatred in them. Her immediate goal was to win, that was obvious.

Ash was about to call a finishing move but his opponent cut him off.

"Eevee use attract!" She managed, adrenalin still pulsing through her. She had played her final card. My crushes eyes widened at the sudden change of advantage. He chewed his bottom lip in frustration. I found my self staring at the small action and mentally kicked myself. Why did I do this?

Noivern couldn't escape this and Ash knew it.

"Noivern use boom burst one last time!" Ash desperately tried to get another hit. I scrambled to cover my ears before the blast. My arm wrapped around Bonnie, bringing her close to my side to protect her. I felt her face nuzzle into my abdomen. The siblings covered their ears, turning a cheek at the attack.

Eevee leaped into action without a care. It had successfully recovered from its previous down fall and was now filled with a new energy. It's eyes glistened with willpower and the sun reflected perfectly off its white coat.

Noivern's boom burst rippled through the air and shook everything within a mile radius. The small fox Pokemon began making kissy faces, letting small pink hearts arch towards Noivern. Then it was hit with the impact of its opponents move and flew back. Eevee's long ears folded over each other to block out the screeching and it clumsily landed on its feet.

The attract was just strong enough. It hit Noivern, who was now under a spell. The bat's eyes had turned to bulging hearts, directed at Eevee. It was useless and Ash knew that he could do nothing. The feeling would eat away at him. Knowing there was nothing he could do was his point of weakness.

"Okay Eevee let's finish this. Use swift!" Elaina demanded, a smirk appearing on her face. Her partners joined her in their victorious moment.

"Froakie use water pulse!"

"Chespin use energy ball!"

All three Pokemon attacked at once, creating a small explosion when they collided with Noivern. Gasps could be heard from all corners of the arena and then there was a nerve wracking silence. Ash started muttering incoherent words as we awaited a clear view.

"Noivern is unable to battle!" Clemont declared.

Oh my arceus. Ash was losing. What had the world come to? He would not be happy, especially after losing to Alain. He couldn't lose two battles in a row. It simply wasn't in his nature.

That wasn't the only thing going on though. After the declaration of Noivern's drop out, Eevee started swaying. It's legs buckled and Eevee fell to the ground in exhaustion. Every limb shivered as the Pokemon tried to continue but eventually the calling of rest got to it. Eevee had been hit hard by Noivern three times that battle, I wasn't surprised Eevee collapsed.

"Eevee is unable to battle!" Clemont shouted into the air. Elaina raced to Eevee's side, stroking its soft fur.

"You did amazing Eevee. Take a good rest." She looked up at Ash. Her eyes held a hatred so chilling, it made my bones shiver. Carefully, she lifted her limp Pokemon into her arms and carried her away.

After returning Noivern to its pokeball, Ash refocused on the goal at hand. His face was hard and blank. Hazel eyes shone with passion and confidence. He had one final move to play in this dangerous game and he was about to call checkmate.

The beginning trainers were never hit so hard by anything in their life.

"Alright Pikachu, let's go!" Ash puffed out his chest and widened his stance. Willpower rushed through him like the oxygen in his blood and every cell vibrated with power. He was filled with a frustration that would power him to victory. With every ounce he could summon, he called the final move.

"Pikachu, use thunder bolt. As much power as you can!"

"Pikachu!" The mouse Pokemon gave out one last warrior cry before the whole park was lit up by sparks. Yellow fireworks encased Pikachu before they arched towards Froakie and Chespin. Aron and Leon had horrified faces while their Pokemon were paralyzed to the spot. The sheer power of the moment took even Elaina by surprise.

Froakie and Chespin were vigorously shaken by the shock until they were fried skin deep. Everywhere was coated in soot and they stood with all hair on end. Seconds after the attack, the twin's Pokemon collapsed into a barbecued heap. All three siblings had their mouths agape and eyebrows raised all the way up their foreheads. I saw Elaina smile then mutter 'wow'.

Ash really gave them a piece of him. He went from three against one to victorious.

"Froakie and Chespin are unable to battle so the winner is Ash!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.1K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
9.4K 466 14
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓾, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰�...
175K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
28.7K 879 21
When she left for Hoenn, everyone thought she was heading there for contests. But they were wrong. She found a new passion: battling, and this allowe...