I Kidnapped Park Jimin.

By oxyseokjin

"I'll set you free one day. I promise." "Everyone who promised me, lied. You're a liar." "Everyone?" "My memb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (FINALE)
important announcement
trouble?
book 2 delay
book 2 is out
last
my works

Chapter 17

31.5K 940 2.1K
By oxyseokjin

Jimin's P.O.V

"I need help, finding a girl." I sighed as I put down the glass of water which Seokjin gave me.

We all were sat in a circle as the others looked at me, still not believing anything.

"You're still not going to tell us what happened to you?!?" Namjoon raised his voice, but Taehyung calmed him down eventually.

"I just... Left. But I'm back now. And I need help. To find this girl. Her name is Jung Yoo Ri." I said and they all had the same look, except for Yoongi.

He looked in blank space, and he tiltedhis head, as if trying to solve a puzzle.

"Who is she?" They asked.

"The love of my life." I replied and they all dropped their jaws.

"You actually found a girl to fall in love with? You've never even spared a glance for any girl." Taehyung said.

"I just... Need help. I'm not sure how to start looking for her. All I know is that she's in Seoul..." I muttered and they all were stuck in shock.

"We can help. We're famous. We can do anything." Yoongi said and I scoffed silently.

"I don't want the public to know anything. If she realises that I made the whole world know her, she'll never forgive me. I just need to find a way to find her." I stressfully said.

"That's your only plan now? You literally just came back." Jin asked me and I nodded.

"I really just want to find her." I sighed.

"We'll help... But you're coming back with us right?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not like you're all gonna give me a choice." I replied and they all stayed quiet for a while.

"Describe the girl." Hoseok broke the ice.

Describe? Perfection.

"She doesn't know much about the world. She will seem as if she just came into the world. She'll seem like a small kid who doesn't know anything about everything. She's a girl who will get amazed by everything. And will ask about everything." I chuckled to myself.

"She's a fan. Not an ordinary one. She doesn't scream at the sight of anyone. She's calm. But she freezes when she's neevous some times. She has black long hair. She never uses makeup. She's, around 165 in height. And like I said earlier, her name is Jung Yoo Ri. No siblings. Although she told me she might have a long lost one. Parents are in another country. She studies somewhere in Seoul." I continued and they dropped their jaws in amazement.

"And she has this doll. A small doll. Which she calls little angel." I said, but then I realised how Yoongi was stuck in a daze.

"If you see a girl talking to a doll, it's probably her." I said.

"You took so much notice of one girl,it's weird since you never do. How did you lose her?" Namjoon asked.

"Well. I don't have her contact details or address. She's trying her best to avoid me. She doesn't want to burden me, but... She's so important that I have to find her." I desperately said and Hoseok patted my back to comfort me.

She promised to help me escape. But I didn't want it to be like this.

"Do you just want a few days without heading into the idol life? Just rest. I'm not sure what you went through the past month but I know it's harsh." Taehyung said.

"We won't tell our manager. He gave us a week off." Jungkook added.

"I'd appreciate that." I smiled.

"If reporters see you anywhere, you'll have no choice but to talk to bang pdnim." Jin reminded and I nodded.

The idol life is crazy. But they were the only ones who I knew could help me find Yoo Ri.

The world would be fine. Me and Yoo Ri could go on forever. But her parents won't allow her to go with me, or me to go with her. Now that we're seperated, the only way is for one of us to try and find one another.

"I'll do anything. It's fine. I just really, need help in finding Yoo Ri." I said.

Yoo Ri's P.O.V

"Turn on the radio. Let's see what music is on now." Hyun Woo suggested.

I awkwardly tried to switch on the radio, and when I did, I instantly regretted.

BTS turned on. Danger turned on.

I widened my eyes, and Hyun Woo noticed.

"You don't like it? Just turn that thing, it'll change the song." Hyun Woo pointed a small button.

I instantly twisted it, and it turned into another song, which I wasn't quite familiar with.

"Ah, look at that. A pigeon, have you seen one before?" Hyun Woo said, pointing out the window.

"Not exactly..." I muttered as I looked outside.

"Hmm. You should go to the zoo one day. There's a lot of animals there." He suggested and I nodded.

I'm hoping that I can trust this guy. He's only my second friend ever.

"This is interesting. I've never met someone like you before." he said.

"Is it weird?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You're not weird. Just, different." He said which made me smile brightly.

"Thank you for willingly sparing time just to bring me around the neighborhood though..." I sheepishly said.

"It's nothing. You're my new neighbor and probably new schoolmate, so I've got to know you better." He said.

"Are people usually this kind like you?" I curiously asked.

"Well, not everyone is kind. If you're lucky enough, you'll find people like me. If you're unlucky, you'll find rude people." He chuckled.

(SKIP)

"And this is a mall." Hyun Woo said as soon as we stepped into this building.

I hesitantly walked in, an I glamced over at everything. There were so many people, that I was shocked.

"How many people are there here?" I muttered under my breath and Hyun Woo snickered.

"You're really new to this. How cute." He said and I looked at him in shock because of his small compliment.

I'm already trusting this boy because he's my second friend.

"There are millions of people. Billions in the whole world." Hyun Woo chuckled and I was only caught in disbelief.

"I'm honestly more curious about you. Can you tell me more about you as we walk?" He requested.

"I'll be glad to, as long as you don't find me boring." I said and he smiled brightly.

"I don't think I'll find you boring. You're an interesting girl. Too interesting to be boring." He sneered.

"I'll take that as a compliment?" I unsurely said and shrugged it off.

"Start your story. Maybe we can go to a cafe too." He said.

"Cafe?" I asked.

"A place where they sell (expensive) drinks and treats." He simply said and I nodded.

"Ah, there's one over there, come on, let's go." Hyun Woo instantly dragged me towards a small place where there were a few people sitting down and drinking different types of drinks.

(SKIP)

"So tell me more about you. Yourself, not where you come from. Just you. I want to know more about your personality." He said and I contemplated for awhile as I looked at the drink he bought for me.

"I'm going to study in the same school as you. I'm the same age as you. I'm trying to make friends since I've only made one in my entire life, two including you. My Birthday is on March 10. And I don't lie. I never lie. Nothing much about me actually." I sighed.

"You never lie? That's something I believe." He chuckled.

"Hmm. We should play 20 questions. To know each other more. I'll ask you a question and you have to answer. You can ask me too." He continued and I liked the idea because I could get to know him more.

"What's your favorite food?" He asked and it was no shocker.

"Anything that has meat in it." I sheepishly said.

"What about your favorite food?" I asked and leaned in to show that I wasn't awkward.

"Anything with flour in it. Anything like a pastry." He said and I nodded.

And we continued on with different questions to know each other more.

From colour, to favorite music instrument, to what I do during my free time. And everything seemed favorable for both of us. We liked everything about each other.

I wasn't even sure why, but I was at the edge of my chair. I was actually wanting to know more about him.

At least I know I'm not the only one who's interested. Because he's also at the edge of his seat, chuckling and making jokes whenever he has the chance too.

"Next question. Have you ever fallen in love?" He asked me with knotted eyebrows and I avoided his eyes.

Yes. But it didn't end up well.

Jimin was the first ever person to made me fall in love. But it's time to move on. I can't be thinking of him whenever the topic of love starts.

I'll move on. I'll have a good life. I'll fall in love with someone who I know won't have to seperate with me for an eternity.

"Once." I said.

"Must be your first friend... Who was he..?" Hyun Woo tried to ask me without offending me in any way.

"Someone I don't think I'm ready to tell you. Not that I don't trust you. After this talk I definitely trust you, but I just can't force myself to tell anyone about my first friend..." I sighed and he immediately understood.

"No worries. We just met today, I can't blame you if you aren't ready to tell me. Maybe when we're closer." He pursed his lips.

"What question are we at now?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Lost count. Anything to ask me though?" He said and I leaned back to my seat, thinking hard.

"Have you ever been in love?" I timidly asked and he slightly smirked.
"I'm a person who doesn't open my heart out easily. But as soon as I laid eyes on you, I think I had a change of heart." He sheepishly said that last sentence and I widened my eyes. I was in a state of confusion.

He just said he opened his heart out for me...

He realised the state I was in, and let out a chuckle.

"What I'm saying is, you're the first girl that has ever made my heart flutter." He said, awkwardly leaning back onto his chair.

I know it's weird, but I actually felt my cheeks burn up when he said that.
Jimin used to say it was what friends do. But he admitted that it was something that showed a sign of falling in love.

Hyunwoo is unbelievably blunt on the first meeting with him.

"You're blushing. How cute." He said the same phrase as Jimin's.  How cute.

Enough thinking about him. We're never gonna meet again.

Let me just focus on making friends. Not thinking about Jimin every damn second.

"Love is something I've never actually went through before. Because I never really wanted to fall in love. But I think I changed my mind. You're someone special, not typical." Hyun Woo calmly stated and I dropped my jaw slightly.

Jimin said I was a special person. A special fan. Not the same screaming fan. I was special. He made me feel special. He made me feel different and better.

"Love hurts when you get too attached and something breaks in between the two. I've been through it. It hurts." I huffed out and Hyun Woo looked at me with a pair of confused eyes.

"But if you think about it, isn't it worth it? Love makes someone happy, right?" He asked me.

"That's only if the couple doesn't seperate." I sighed.

"Ah, anyways, since we're done drinking, let's go walk around the mall, shall we?" He asked and I agreed.

The mall was somewhere that many shops were in.

(SKIP)

"You don't seem interested in all these clothes." Hyun Woo snickered.

"Should I be?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, normal girls love clothes alot. I guess you're different." He smiled.

"But let's just get you something. It's great to just shop. It's a good feeling." He continued, and grabbed my wrist, dragging me into a nearby store.

I looked at how he held me, and couldn't help but feel tingles because I've never really interacted with anyone ever since I came here.

"If you see anything you like, just get it. I'll buy it for you." He said, and I was stuck in disbelief.

"I can't let anyone pay for my things, right? Unless that's what normal people do?" I unsurely said and Hyun Woo laughed.

"No, I just want to have a good first impression." He sheepishly said.

"Ah, it's fine though. I have money." I said but he shook his head.

"Just let me get you something as a warm welcome to the neighbourhood." He genuinely said and I was still hesitant.

"Are people usually this nice?" I asked and he laughed once again.

"Not everyone will be nice to you. If someone likes you, they'll be nice to you." Hyun Woo explained and it took me awhile to process his words in my head.

"So you're saying that you, like me?" I asked as I knotted my eyebrows.

"Well, I am interested in you..." He awkwardly said as he put both his hands in his pocket.

Maybe because I'm not normal? That's why he finds me interesting, I guess?

Interest. I'm not exactly sure what he meant.

He has never seen anyone like me before, so perhaps that's what's interesting?

"Anywho, let's find something for you. A pretty dress maybe?" Hyun Woo changed the topic quickly as he scanned around the room.

(SKIP)

"I'll pay by credit card." Hyun Woo said and he passed his card to the cashier.

He turned and snuck a glance at me, but he realised that I was already looking at him.

He smiled, and his hand automatically went to ruffle my hair.

"Ah, why did you do that..." I shyly said as I looked down.

"Because you were cute." He admitted without feeling embarrassed.

I gulped my saliva, not knowing what I was feeling at that exact moment.

"Actually, I really can pay for myself. I can repay you." I stated.

"It's not okay for a girl to pay on the first date." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Date..? Jimin talked to me about this before...

Enough. I need to stop thinking about him.

"This is a date?" I said and Hyun Woo chuckled.

"If one party is interested in the other, it can be a date." He said and I decided not to ask further on that.

"But why can't I pay on the first date?" I said.

"This must really be your first date, since you don't know the golden rule. Girls don't pay on the first date." Hyun Woo said and I pouted.

"There must be some way to repay you?" I said.

"If you really want to, then you owe me a favor." He said and I nodded.

"A favour it is." I said.

"I'm not sure about using this favor now. Just wait, I'll use it soon." He said and I sighed in relief.

"At least I won't have to live with the guilt of you paying for me anymore, knowing that I owe you a favor." I said and he smiled brightly.

Eventually, the cashier came back with a brand new dress which hasn't been touched yet, and placed it into a shopping bag.

"You two make a good couple, I haven't seen a young couple here in ages." The woman said and I froze.

"Ah, thank you. We'll get going now." Hyun Woo slightly smiled as he took the shopping bag and his credit card.

At the same time, he pulled me by my wrist, towards the exit of the mall, as I followed behind.

He was gentle though.

"Sorry, that lady must have made you uncomfortable." He apologized quickly as he turned to face me with his head hung low.

He feels sorry for me being uncomfortable when it's not even his fault.

I wasn't uncomfortable actually. It's just weird how others think we're a couple.

"Ah, it's alright. It's nothing much. Don't apologise." I said and he bit his lips guiltily.

He's so easily worried for me even when we just met. I'm actually glad that his dog scared me earlier today. If not maybe I wouldn't be here, talking to him.

I guess it's a blessing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 12.8K 29
Where the bad boy and popular Jungkook get scolded by the school's sweetheart Jimin for being rude, and somehow their love story starts there. "You k...
13.4K 1.1K 22
something's wrong. you're sick. of you ignoring me? yeah, i am. ยฉ busanblues a jikook fanfic. (COMPLETED.) [ CRINGE DONT JUDGE ME ]
278K 7.4K 32
"What are you waiting for Tae?" "Fuck me already." Smut chapters will have a โญ
4K 39 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...