Blind ( I.M fanfiction ) -COM...

By KaiHoHopez

As a fan of monstax living with them must be a dream, of every fan girl. What if you got a chance to live wi... More

Writer's Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
♥ Thank You ♥
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.1
Chapter 15.2
Author got tagged~

Chapter 9

1.8K 62 14
By KaiHoHopez

Eunwoo's eyes were focused on me. He keep staring for about 10 seconds and he didn't even blink for a second. A cold sweat started out of fear.

"Oppa ! We are not having staring contest right now!"

"Oh ? We're not ? I thought we're playing it. I'll go in then. Close the door." He walk in as if nothing happen. That is my brother. A smart and handsome guy but he's actually kind of foolish. How should I say this..pure genius ?

"Okay but I have to get something from the outside. I'll be back after a minute." I sneak out of the room without waiting for his permission. Running as fast as I could to Changkyun's room until I encounter him running towards me with a smile on his face.

He pull me into his embrace. "Awh~ you came to find me till here ? Sorry I'm too slow." Changkyun whispers in my ears as he is back hugging me.

"Actually..something shocking just happened." I told him and tighten my grip on his arm. "My brother is here."

"Wait. Dongmin hyung is here ?!" He loosen his arm around my neck to talk face to face with me. I nodded with a heavy heart. If he knows that I have a boyfriend or even worst, almost kill myself for this cutie over here, he won't let him go and he'll kill me with books and math for the whole year ! I won't let that happen.

"If hyung knows that we're dating.."

"Yup, we're doomed."

----------

3rd Person POV

After about 5 minutes he spends by watching cartoons, Dongmin just realized that his sister wasn't there yet. 

"Ji Eun-ah. Where are you ? Come out~ Are we playing hide and seek now ? Ji Eun-ah !"

Meanwhile at Ji Eun's side, she is still talking with Changkyun about her brother. Out of curiosity, Dongmin decides to search for Ji Eun. He went to walk along the hallway, to the lobby, convenient shop, pool and then back to his room. "Where is she ?" He wondered.

While walking back he spot a weird pink haired guy wearing a black mask waiting in front of his sister's room. He scratches his scalp trying to remember if he has met him before this.

"Excuse me pinky ? Who are you ?" He asks, trying not to be rude.

"P-pinky ? I'm Yoo Kihyun. I'm waiting for my friend and who are you ?"

"Lee Dongmin. I want to get in my room and you're blocking my way."

"Wait. For what I know, a girl lives here."

"That one girl who lives here is my sister so could you please- Why is this door aren't opening ?!" He tries to open the door by turning the doorknob but nothing happen. Kihyun pull down his mask.

"Are you saying that Ji Eun have a brother ?"

"Yes I am ?! Could you please help me with this door ?!"

"Y-you have to slide the card to the sensor." Kihyun points to the sensor under the doorknob. Dongmin stops and look at Kihyun confused.

"What..card ?"

"Room card. The ones like this." He shows his card. Dongmin twitched his eyebrow and roll his eye. "I think I left it inside.."

"Then what are you gonna do ?"

"I don't know. I'm trapped right ?" He said, chuckling.

"Kind of. Ah, if you don't mind let's go get some coffee. I don't think Ji Eun will be here any time soon.

"Okay, it's on me."

"No, no. I will pay for it since I asked you."

"I will. I'm older than you."

"How did you know ? I'm 2-"

"I'm 26. Let's go !" Dongmin ran and pull Kihyun's arm with him. "Ah, hyung !"

When Ji Eun came back to her room, she knocked on the door thinking that her brother is inside.

"Eunwoo oppa ? Please open the door. Oppa ?"

-----

----------

This what happen when you have a 3/4 minded brother living with you. Gladly Kihyun gave me a call and told me about his 'new chingu', Lee Dongmin. If not I would be standing in front of the room for hours.

"Eun-ah ? Why are you here ?"

"Jooheonie~ My brother left the room card in the door so I'm getting a doppelganger."

"You have a brother ? Wow, that's shocking. Your brother and I left the card in our room. So we're probably can be twins."

I giggled. "So you left yours as well ?"

"Take it as a yes. I was doing a V-live broadcast for our Monbebe just now so I went to pass the phone to Hyungwon hyung but I left my card when I went there. Swag."

"I remember seeing that scene somewhere." *rewind the moment when BTS left his key while doing a broadcast on V-live as well*

"Okay, I have to go now before something else happens in my room. Catch you later Jooheonie and I'll watch the V-live in my room. Thanks for telling me !" I waved at him and start running.

"What is your brother's name ?!"

"Lee ! Dong ! Min !"

He made an 'okay' sign and proceed to the counter to get his card.

When I arrived in front of the locked room, I noticed that my brother wasn't there. He told me he would be waiting here after having a conversation with Kihyun. "Where did he go now ?"

"Eun-ah !" 

I ran towards the voice. "Kihyun, did you see my brother ?" 

"That's why I came here. He's sleeping in my room so don't worry."

"Oh, I'll go wake him up."

He held my shoulder stopping me from moving. "Just let him sleep there. I can't wake him up." 

"Why not ?"

"You'll get what I mean when you see him."

He said then guide the way to his room even though he knew that I was there last night. I just remembered that I haven't seen Seol today, including Minhyuk, Wonho, Shownu and Hyungwon. They're probably resting in their room.

I just can't believe that this sleeping beauty in front of me is my brother. Like how did he get this kind of face even when he's sleeping ? When I'm sleeping, I look like a monster or most likely, an ancient human.

"See ? How can you wake this beautiful human right here ?"

"Aish. Now I can't. By the way, what's he's doing with the lyrics ?" I asked Kihyun and picks up the paper lying peacefully in front of oppa. I roughly scan through the whole thing and what shocking me is that every thing that was fixed really suits the original melody of the song.

"Did he do all this ?!"

"Surprisingly yes. He did well right ?" He smirks and raised his eyebrow. Kihyun sounded like a proud dad who's son being praised by a teacher. 

"Jooheonie and Changkyunie would love to see this." I gave him a smile. "I'll come and get him after this. Call me when he wakes up and one more thing, I'll take this." 

"Okay but why should I call you ? He could walk on his own."

"You don't know him yet. I was shocked when I saw him in front of my room this morning. I actually thought he would lost his way here."

"Oh well. He's kind of a dummy, I could feel it."

"Now you get it. He is still an innocent guy so we can't say dirty words around him."

"I get it~" 

----------

My beloved monbebe readers,
Please keep supporting me because your support means world to me
Thank you♥

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 117 35
Jooheon loves changkyun, but Jooheon toxic ways didn't help keep changkyun. Their toxic relationships comes to an end but two years later they end u...
18.7K 665 18
It's when the Girl (You) had an unexpected night stand with a guy named Chae Hyungwon. And one day You applied at a company owned by none other than...
43.3K 2.9K 22
Hyungwon and Wonho are ex boyfriends who work in the same photography studio. They practically hate each other. What happens when they are assigned...
5.2K 112 25
If you were the S/O to a member of Monsta X, how would they react to situations that would jeapordize your relationship with them? Being a FIGHTER f...