Business Deal (Camren)

Por BobieBigDino

Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Camila left Fifth Harmony!
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Epilogue

CHAPTER 16

12.6K 394 92
Por BobieBigDino

Still Camila's...

After indulging ourselves with pizza and ice cream, Dinah was busy snapping some photos of us in the kitchen. I heard her talking to someone on her phone, I move closer to her to curiously wondering if it's a new client. I honestly don't want to accept any new projects at the moment, since my mind is still pretty much distracted in all the things happening now.

Enjoying my delicious ice cream is helping me calm my mind from all the decisions I have to weigh. Maybe I could talk to Lauren again she's probably at her office now. Wouldn't it be awkward if I'll just suddenly show up in her office this early? If I go there what would I even say? Stick with our deal or come up with something else? I know nothing about construction or gathering investors, or engineering.

I run my finger thru my forehead and groan to myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I heard Dinah spoke "Hey, are you okay?" I turn to face her. I don't want to tell them my problem but her and Ally knows me to well. "Is this about the engagement thing?" she asks with a concern look in her face. Even I won't tell them the real reason they'll know something is wrong.

I turn my gaze to Ally and Sofi who's occupied talking about boys and stuff, I answered Dinah's question "yeah, papi's ill. He knows I'm not willing to fully take over the company yet that's why he agrees on Cabello-Jauregui merging but only if Lauren will marry me. Eventually the marriage thing was his idea" I sigh staring at my spoon with ice cream on it.

"How serious his illness is?" she asks leaning in the counter mirroring my position.

"It's early stage of Parkinson but the doctors said depression and stress from work would worsen it in abrupt time. My mom is so concern I could tell that if she'll have time to talk to me alone she'd definitely plead for me to marry that woman." I pose and close my eyes to take a deep breath. "I don't know what to do D, I don't want to disappoint them by saying no to the marriage but I know nothing about running a construction company" I stared blankly on my cup of ice cream. "I don't want to give up my career that I've work for in years. I'm almost on the top D, you know how much hardwork I've put through this stuff. I love what I'm doing and I'm not ready to give this up." I heard Dinah sigh deeply I know she knows how much I meant every words I just said.

"It would be a tough decision you have to make Mila but I know for sure everything will be okay. For the mean time let's take away all your worries for a while. Normani is here in Miami and said she wants to meet my best friend so help me find a fine restaurant to take my date tonight, yeah?" she grinned widely and I shook my head and reciprocated her smile.

Dinah's right, I could rest my head for tonight and have fun with my best friend's new love interest. I'm curious with this Normani since Dinah can't stop talking about her. Dinah and Ally are like a sister to me so knowing their dates and their love interest is my concern. I've made a reservation to one of my favourite restaurant in Miami for Dinah to gain a good impression from her date tonight.

After few hours I change into casual black top, blue fitted skirt suited with long boots and a black light coat that looks a little innocent but still hot. I put a light make up on but darken my eye liner more to emphasize my messy wavy hair. I'm not the one who has date tonight but I won't mind ditching Dinah later to let her have alone time with Normani.

I look at my watch, it's about time so I grab my purse and my cell phone then walks out of my room. I headed down the hallway and saw Dinah closing her room she's wearing a strapless dress that shows her curves and firm legs.

"You look stunning D, I bet Normani we'll be drooling whole night"

"Awe, thanks Walz, you don't look bad yourself either." She poses and turns around looking at herself "I didn't dress up to much didin't I?"

"No D, you're fine, cute actually. Are you nervous?" I ask her walking downstairs.

"I'm kinda nervous and damnit! I don't get nervous going on a date except this one. I don't know what that woman is doing to me." She grabs her coat and put it on as we headed towards my car. I can't help myself from laughing at her gesture, it's true though, Dinah is one of the most confident women I've ever met. I never get to see her freak out or get nervous when it comes to dating. My curiosity to this Normani girl is increasing and I really can't wait to meet the woman who tames my DMac.

"Don't worry D, I won't embarrass you in front of your dream girl. Once you're suited I'll be gone and look for my own date so you'll have your alone time with her."

"Actually, you don't have to go anywhere cause Mani's bringing you a date as well, it's a double date eventually."

"Wow, very considerate of her. I like her already even we haven't officially meet yet, so I approve D!" I gave my widest grin and thumbs up.

"Idiot! Let's go Chancho, don't wanna be late on our date." I started the engine and drive to the restaurant where I assumed our dates are waiting. Dinah told me, she and Normani agreed to meet up on the restaurant since her friend is picking her up from the hotel she's staying.

About fifteen minutes we had arrived in the restaurant earlier than our dates. The waiter assisted us towards our reserved table for four. Dinah liked the ambiance of the restaurant, it is simple but elegant, a Cuban style with of course Cuban dishes. We seated and look at the menu while waiting for Normani and her friend.

Not for long I notice Dinah waves her hand lightly and stood up, I turn my head and saw a gorgeous black woman approaching us whom I assume is Normani. I stood up and smile back ready to raise my hand for introduction but was interrupted by familiar face standing behind her.

"Hi gorgeous," Dinah greeted her kissing her cheeks "Normani this is Camila, Camila this is Normani... and Ms. Jauregui? Wow, never thought you two knew each other" she pulled a chair for Normani as I felt obliged to do the same for Lauren.

"Nice to finally meet you Camila, sorry haven't mentioned Lauren is a good friend of mine. I didn't know you knew each other either."

"Wow, I should have known I've been set for a blind date with my future wife." My confidence for tonight is building up since I saw Lauren's stunning self, her see-through black dress is giving me no justice. "You look absolutely breathtaking tonight, Lauren" I smiled at her and give her a quick pick in the cheeks then settled back in my chair.

"Thank you Ms. Cabello, such a gentle woman" she gave me that half smile which I find it a combination of hot and cute at the same time.

"I hope you girls are not too picky, though the food in here is heaven. I assure you, they serve the best cubanos in here." I said reassuring them

"I don't doubt you Walz, you have good taste buds and you know Miami than I do so I trust you fully. You're lucky if you get married to my friend Ms. Jauregui, she's not just good in holding camera but also the best cook I've ever known." Dinah raised her hand and did an 'ok sign' winking at me.

"Please no need to be very formal, just call me Lauren." Lauren said smiling at Dinah and turns her gaze on me. "If I'm lucky, I would love to see my wife wearing an apron while preparing our dinner in our kitchen it'll be sexy" she smirks.

"Thanks D, but she's exaggerating. I know how to cook but not as good as Ramsey Gordon'' I smile at her "also, I bet you'll truly love seeing me cook in our kitchen since I only wear underwear when I cook." I saw her jaw slightly dropped I guess it's my turn to put up my smirk on. I heard Dinah and Normani laughing out loud.

"I bet Lauren will definitely love to see you in an apron and underwear. Maybe she'll leave work as early than she usually does. I warn you Camila, this woman is a workaholic bitch!" Normani said gaining a death glare from Lauren but continues to laugh at her friend.

"Don't worry Mani, same goes to this bitch! I mean when it comes to work, you can't have a break with her. There's this one time we did a photo-shot with Harry Styles and Zayn Malik for some magazine, she made us work our asses hard and finishes the shot in just half a day. She's the worst boss ever, lucky you don't work for her." Dinah exclaimed giving Normani her exaggerating facial expression.

"Hey! We were fully booked by that time besides that was just light project; we could even do it in an hour if those assholes weren't late. You're such a drama queen! Don't believe on everything she tells you Normani, she's such a child sometimes." Dinah glares at me but Normani just laughs at her.

"I could picture out Camila and Lauren, two bossy couple leaves under one roof giving orders with each other. Oh my god! I can't wait to witness those days. This is going to be interesting." Normani gives Lauren and me a teasing laugh.

"Surely going to be interesting, isn't it Mrs. Jauregui?" Lauren looks at me wearing her smirk.

"Who says I'll be carrying your name? Mrs. Cabello sounds better." I wink at her sipping the wine the waiter served us, leaning my back in the chair facing her side. I wonder what disaster awaits for me if I marry this woman.

******

Maybe next chapter has more Camren interaction... 😏
What do you think?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.5K 465 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
5K 222 9
Lauren Jauregui is a photographer living in New York City. Camila Cabello is a dancer who works at a strip club to pay for rent and school. Lauren fi...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
5K 268 35
DISCLAIMER: there will be more than one ship Famous model Lauren Jauregui has a rule. She doesn't make love, she fucks. But what happens when she mee...