Never Ending | JungRi | ✔️

By shimmiemasen

In which a girl who exclaimed to have been able to get over her one-sided first love, and longest crush end u... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
♥Seulgi's birthday special♥
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten the first
chapter ten the second?
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
the ending
Epilogue
announcement
announcement part 2

chapter four

1K 41 9
By shimmiemasen

Author's POV

"Sooooooooo........ how was it?" Tzuyu shouted as soon as she entered the class. She simply threw her bag onto her desk and sat on Yeoreum's seat.

"What was it?" Yeri asked, quite clueless about what she's talking about.

"You know... you and Jungkook.. yesterday..." she finally understand her meaning.

"Ahh.. about that.." the Taiwanese girl moved her body closer to Yeri in anticipation of knowing the truth, "nothing will change." She said shortly.

"What?" The girl asked again, frowning.

"You can say we're fine now. But I told him to not change." She explained and the girl grinned.

"Oooo.. so there will be another fighting scenes between you and him.." Tzuyu began to tease her again.

"What?" Yeri asked, glaring at the latter in annoyance.

"I better go and search for Yeoreum and Chaeyoung to tell them about this!" She said before hopping off the chair.

"Yah! There's no need to spread it!" Yeri shouted from her seat, standing up but the girl didn't even bothered to look at her.

She sighed at the thought of Tzuyu spreading the words about her and Jungkook.

"You really liked him?" Eunwoo suddenly said. He had already facing Yeri as his chair position had changed.

"What? Never?" Yeri looked up at him while frowning. His facial expression shows that he's not convinced with her denial.

"That's not a statement." He replied back, "I want an answer instead of a question."

"What am I supposed to answer then?" She asked again and Taeyong joined the conversation.

"Your denial is useless. Everyone knew about it." Taeyong said, causing her to let out a sigh.

"Words spread real fast these days, huh? Why did you ask when you know the answer?" She questioned the two boys.

"Well, I meant to ask do you still have that feeling for him?" Eunwoo simply asked back.

"Of course I don't. Moving on is not easy but I did it." She replied proudly.

"How long have you been liking him?" Taeyong asked her more.

The conversation is slowly turning into an interview.

"Hmm.. Not so long, about 6 years?" She hesitated for a while but then continued," Yeah,6 years."

Her answer left the boys agape in amusement.

"Tch. Then it's impossible." Eunwoo said. He looked away in disbelief.

"What?" Yeri asked again in confusion. The two boys just love to leave their sentences hanging.

"It's impossible for you to not like him anymore." Taeyong continued Eunwoo's words.

"Why not?"

"Because we never stop loving silently those we once loved out loud." Eunwoo said, leaving Yeri speechless.

They stayed quiet for a while, looking at each other despite the class' noises. The three dorks— Jaehyun, Bambam and Junhoe thought that they're playing the mannequin challenge, so they didn't disturb them.

Do they even breathing?

"Wow, for the first time, you sounded very poetic, Cha Eunwoo." She said while punching his shoulder lightly.

"I will take that as a compliment." Eunwoo said while nodding.

She tried to not being too serious with his words but she can't.

"Hey, are you coming this evening?" Taeyong asked the girl.

"Huh?"

"We are going to play basketball." Eunwoo said on Taeyong's behalf.

"You should come." Taeyong told her without waiting her reply.

"And why is that?" Yeri asked in confusion.

"You said that you want to learn." Taeyong said and she remembered her words.

"I do." She had a deep thought before confirming, "Okay." She nodded and suddenly the trio came.

"Really, Kim Yerim?! This is cool!"

"Right. But I want to affirm that if you bully me again this time, I'm not letting you go." She threatened while looking at them with sharp eyes.
-
-
-
"You didn't said that the two are coming as well." Yeri said in protest.

"What? Is it wrong?" Junhoe asked as the girl frowned.

"They are a part of us, now." Jaehyun added.

"Ani.. just that, I'm not used to their existence yet." She said while pouting.

"Then, get used to it, Squirt." Jungkook said as he slung his arm around her neck.

"What did you call me?" Yeri asked a bit angry.

"Squirtle, for short, squirt." He answered while looking at the girl with a smirk.

"Yah, let me go! You're literally choking me." She said while struggling to get out of his arm.

Why do they love to do that?!

He laughed to see her facial expression and her hard work to get off him.

"Now I can understand why do they ship Jungri that much." Junhoe suddenly said and the two stopped fighting for a while, looking at him.

"Jungri?" Yeri asked in confusion.

"Yeah.. That's what they called you and Jungkook." Jaehyun exclaimed excitedly.

"Now that I've seen those sweet moments that you're going through, I am going to be a Jungri shipper as well." Bambam said this time. His eyes had almost changed to heart shape.

"I'm looking forward for another sweet things that you two will do." Junhoe added as Yeri turned into a mad woman.

"What the hell is Jungri? The name is so ugly!!!" She began protesting like a kid.

"See, Yeri. People love us. I guess I will have to try harder so that we will even get a fandom. It will be as if we are an ulzzang couple. The difference is, the real ulzzang couple are both visual but in our case, you're ugly and I'm hot." Jungkook stated, adding fuel to the fire.

"Hot? Is that even real? Who would think so? Is there even a human think so?" Yeri scoffed in disbelief.

"There is." Jungkook defended himself.

"Name the person." She challenged the boy daringly.

"Jeon Jungkook. And his mother." He said in confidence.

"Seriously, Jungkook?" Yeri said while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Kids, can you continue your argument later? We are here to play." Gyujin said as he tried to stop the two from fighting.

Yeri had almost forget that Jungkook enrolled into the school with Gyujin.

"Fine. Go away." Yeri said while pushing Jungkook away as she walked over to Eunwoo.

Seeing her still holding her bag on her back, Eunwoo rose his eyebrow.

"Aren't you playing with us?" Eunwoo asked.

"Maybe later." She refused while shaking her head.

"You said that you wanted to learn it. How is that possible if you just sitting?" Taeyong said as he took the ball.

"I will just learn by watching." She replied the boy as she sat on the ground.

"That's no fun. Come on!" Gyujin said as he pulled her to the centre of the court.

Yeri who just took off her bag was shocked, so she just left her bag there.

"I said I will just watch." She protested as she's at the centre.

"Naah. Now, let's divide the team up. Since we have this girl here, let's divide it like this. Gyujin, Eunwoo,Junhoe and Yeri are in a team. The others are in one team." Jaehyun said like a leader.

"As expected from the class president." Yeri said in amusement.

"Hey, that's not fair. Yeri gets tall boys in her team. And our team consist of shorties." Bambam said in disagreement.

"The only shortie in our team is you. We are all tall." Jungkook said and the others snickers.

"Very well. Now, let's start. Just play along and if you make mistake, we will correct you." Junhoe said as he threw the ball to Yeri.

The girl stared at the ball before gaining her sense back and threw the ball to Eunwoo.
-
-
-
They were all exhausted of playing that everyone lied on the court on each other's body.

And of course Yeri was left alone.

She's got some some cuts on her skin because Jungkook kept on playing hard with her when the others are being nice.

He claimed that Yeri is not a girl, causing the latter to kick her leg.

They had fun. With the new kids.

And Jungkook felt extremely delighted for spending the day with her.
♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
Him By mela

Fanfiction

5.3M 273K 109
❝i want him and only him❞ where model kim taehyung realizes he needs jeon jeongguk more than he thought after viewing his current relationship on ins...
356 18 12
"I still love you and no one else can change that..!" Jungkook grunts, looking at you. "Don't say that when you don't mean it. I am scared to trust y...
18.1K 371 22
The maknae of a popular girl group, you've never really had time to think about love. This includes both romantic and self love. So when charming Jeo...