Imprints🐾Seth Clearwater🐾

By Tyler_jade

"Hi" I heard a boy say so I turned to look at him. When I look into his eyes It's like gravity moves. Suddenl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

20.1K 502 27
By Tyler_jade

Jacobs pov
The others gather in their wolf form communicating through their thoughts.

"Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!" All the wolves chant.

"Is it true, Jacob?" Paul asks.

"What will it be?" Quil questions.

"It's growing fast." Paul exclaimed.

"It's unnatural." Leah commented.

"Dangerous." Jared continued.

"A Monstrosity." Quil intercepted.

"An abomination." Paul spoke in finality.

"On our land." Quil growled.

"We can't allow it." Jared stated.

"We can't allow it." All the wolves echoed.

"We have to protect the tribe. What they've bred won't be able to control its thirst. Every human will be in danger." Sam explained.

"We're ready." Jared agreed.

"No time to waste." Leah stated.

"Now?" I asked.

"We must destroy it before it's born." Sam demanded.

"You mean, kill Bella?" Seth worried.

"Her choice affects us all." Sam explained.

"Bella's human. Our protection applies to her." Jacob argued.

"She's dying anyway!"Leah growled causing me to attack Leah and start fighting. Sam stops Leah and I from fighting.

"We have real enemies to fight tonight." Sam stated.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"That's Ruby's cousins she'll never forgive me" Seth whimpered at the thought.

"You will fight with us, Jake." Sam commanded using his alpha voice making Seth bow down.

"I will not. I am the grandson of Ephraim Black. I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else." After I left the wolf pack I turn human form walking to the cullens.

"Don't worry. They're not following us." Seth assured coming up behind me.

"What do you think you're doing here?' I asked Seth.

"I left Sam's pack." He exclaimed.

"Go home, Seth." I groaned.

'I won't stand behind him"

"Oh, yes, you will. I'm not kidding. Get out of here." I demanded.

"Is that an order? Gonna make me bow down, too?" Seth asked.

"I'm not ordering anyone. Look, I'm just going off on my own here, okay?"

"Great, and I've got your back." Seth smiled.

"No, you don't. If Sam comes after Bella, are you really ready to fight your own brothers? Your sister?"

"If it's the right thing to do." Seth admitted.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go give the Cullens a heads-up. Do what you want." I said and leave as Seth follows me.

"How cool is this? Two-man pack. Two against the world."

"You're getting on my nerves, Seth."

"I'll shut up. Can do." Seth mumbled. I approach Edward outside the Cullen house.

"Get ready. They're coming for Bella." I say.

"They're not gonna touch her." Edward snarled.

"Agreed." I said Leah and Seth approach.

"Man, I can smell them from all the way out here." Leah announced

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna let my little brother get himself killed." Leah explained.

"Go away, Leah! I can take care of myself." Seth whined.

"That you think so proves you need a babysitter." Leah teased.

"Okay, would the both of you shut up? Did Sam send you?" I asked

"Sam doesn't even know I left." Leah says then we heard Wolves howling

"I think he just figured it out." Seth sighed.

"Jake. I know what his plan is." Leah mentioned.

* time skip to Inside the Cullen house*

"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity." I told the cullens

"We won't get through without a fight." Emmett said

"No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty." Carlisle stated.

"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind."

"Not in ours." Esme responded.

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks." Emmett reminded.

"We'll make do." Esme assured.

Bella's pov
"Your rib is cracked. But there are no splinters. You haven't punctured anything. " Carlisle told me.

"Yet. It's breaking her bones now. It's crushing you from the inside out. Carlisle, tell her what you told me. Tell her." Edward snarled.

"Carlisle, tell me. It's all right."

"The fetus isn't compatible with your body. It's too strong. It won't allow you to get the nutrition you need. It's starving you by the hour. I can't stop it, and I can't slow it down. At this rate, your heart will give out before you can deliver."

"Then I'll hold on as long as I can, and then..."

"Bella. There are some conditions that even venom can't overcome. You understand? I'm sorry." Carlisle interrupted.

"Edward, I'm sorry." I apologised as Carlisle left the room.

"I can't live without you." He responded

"You won't. You're gonna have a part of me. He'll need you."

"Do you honestly think that I could love it or even tolerate it if it killed you?"

"It's not his fault. You have to accept what is."

"Because you've given me no choice! Bella, we're supposed to be partners, remember? But you decided this on your own. You've decided to leave me." Edward yelled.

"I don't see it that way."

"Well, I have no other way to see it. 'Cause it's me who'll lose you. And I don't choose that. I don't choose that."

Seth's pov
"Esme, Can I please use your phone? I left Ruby before, I told her I'd be back real soon. I don't think I will now." I spoke politely.

"Of course Seth" she smiled handing me her phone.

"Thank you" I smiled back and dialled Ruby's number.

"Hello?" I heard Ruby's voice though the phone.

"Hey Ruby"

"Seth, thank god where the hell are you?" She asked.

"I'm at the cullens.."

"I'm on my way" Ruby cut in.

"No wait Ruby... And you hung up" I said putting the phone down.

"She would have found out anyway" I turned around to see bella

"I'm sorry she didn't give me enough time to stop her."

"She can be like that" bella laughed.
"You care for her though don't you?"

"Of course I do she's my imprint"

"She is?" Bella asked

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"Well I'm glad it was you and not one of the others"

"Thanks" I responded before the front door opened and Ruby ran in.

"Seth" she sighed once she wrapped me in a hug.

"Hey" I smiled hugging her back, nuzzling my head in her neck.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked pulling away then she saw bella and ran to hug her. By now everyone was around us.

"Omg your pregnant" Ruby squealed jumping up and down before bending down so her hands were one each side of Bella's belly and her face was aligned with Bella's belly.

"Hi there little baby. I'm your cousin and I'm the only one you got for now so I have to be your favourite you don't get a choice. My names Ruby. I'm going to teach you all about fashion your going to be soooo cute. Oh I love you already." Ruby said hugging Bella's stomach. After she pulled away. She looked at bella and hugged her again.

"Why didn't you tell me? I have to buy him or her toys and clothes and nappies and bottles and a cot. I'm so unprepared" Ruby rushed.

"Woah your not the one having the baby" bella reminded.

"Oh shush." Ruby smiled.

"At least someone other then Rosalie Supports me" bella mumbled not knowing about Ruby's super hearing.

"What?" Ruby screamed. I ran and grabbed her by the waist stoping her from killing Edward.

"Shh, shh, Hey calm down" I said into her ear.

"I'm going to kill him." She yelled

"Baby calm down" I comforted. I felt her relaxing

"I fine I'm calm." I slowly let her go and she went to pounce on Edward. I quickly grabbed her waist again.

"Maybe you should keep a hold of her" Edward spoke warily. Causing her to growl at him.

"You think" I snarled.

"Why did she just growl?" Alice asked.

"She's a werewolf, an alpha actually" I  spoke proud.

"She doesn't smell like one" emmett commented.

"Moon child" Jacob added.

"Oh that explains a lot" Edward realised.

"Yeah" I replied

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 12.9K 45
「𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘」❝ I dont understand these human emotions ❞ ▪︎Synopsis ▪︎ Zahra was oblivious to the world that existed out of the water. As the only off...
946K 20.7K 76
You all know the story of Bella swan and her life but things can change once you put her younger sister Y/N into the story. When You and Bella come...
773K 23.7K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
761K 15.9K 40
What happens when Bella swan and her brother Alexander swan, came to live with their dad, Charlie. Bella meets Edward, like we already know their lo...