The Boss & The Princess

By coolkidkaiii

one came from the trenches. the other one didn't. More

characters.
characters.
she's mine.
money made me do it.
bitch better have my money.
you're late.
put you in a room.
cake cake cake.
sorry.
you da one.
big daddy.
family business.
hell yeah.
date night?
yes yes yes.
no frauds.
round of applause.
who even asked you?

we'll be fine.

3.7K 178 148
By coolkidkaiii

nine.

"How was tha flight?" Chris asked as we walked up to him off the jet.

"Nigga we here, which means we survived so good. Stop askin' stupid ass questions, witcho overly friendly ass."

"On mamas you stay hoein' a nigga," he smacked his lips.

"Shut up and grab my bags, I can't pull 'em and carry Nika at the same time," I pointed as I readjusted my sleeping girlfriend on my back.

"Why can't one of them car--" as he started saying it everyone ran ahead with their luggage.

"Y'all are some fucking assholes!" he yelled after them and grabbed our stuff.

"Fuckin ash-hole!"

"Remi Santana Fenty don' mek mi whoop yo high yella ass, watch ya damn mouf," his mouth dropped open before covering it with his little hands.

"And by the way, ya do realize that you're carrying 'round a grown woman right? Like she been walking on her own for at least two decades. She wasn't crawlin' and shit before she met you... But you always holdin' her thick ass."

She sleepily stuck up the middle finger in his direction and he bent it backwards. We had finally made it across the walkway to where three black Cadillac Escalades were parked.

"They could a moved these shits closer, on the cool," M.A complained as she loaded up her stuff in the trunk.

"Hell yeah"

"For real"

"Y'all some lazy muhfuckas," Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Says the nigga on a hoverboard... Who even rides those anymore? I thought we left that dumb shit in 2015."

"If we was leaving dumb shit in 2015, yuh wouldn't eem be 'ere Breezy," I laughed loudly.

"Y'all annoying," Bey said getting in the front seat of the last car.

"Princess get off an' get in the truck."

"Are you riding with me?"

"No, yuh ridin' with Bey I got business to handle with Chris."

She pouted, keeping her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head before pulling away.

"I'll see yuh later princess. Love ya."

"Love you too, Daddy."

I hopped in the truck after making sure Remi and Nic were buckled up and their luggage was loaded in the trunk.

We pulled off speeding to the outskirts of LA where I had a few gifts waiting for me in one of my hideouts.

"Yo, why the side of ya face all red?"

"Bey slapped mi," I shrugged.

He glanced at me but returned his attention back to the road, taking advantage of the fact that for once their wasn't a lot of traffic in this god forsaken city.

"You care to explain or you just gon act like this commonplace? I ain't trippin' I just wanna know how we doin' things from now on, cuz I didn't get a memo. But you know I barely even check my emails I ju--"

"Do you ever stop talkin'? Damn, just breathe. That's why you don't get no pussy. Ya looks pull 'em in then ya ruin it by openin' yuh mouf."

"I'm starting to see why she slapped the fuck outta you."

"Whateva, aye stop by the crib right quick I gotta do sum'n."

He busted a right at the last minute causing the other drivers to honk and yell out of their car windows.

"Haha stay mad, bitches," he mumbled to himself.

The crew still hadn't made it but I expected that, they probably went to grab a bite to eat. I walked inside and was greeted by one of our butlers.

"Welcome back Ms. Fenty."

"Uh yeah yeah, grab mi a pen an' paper... Quickly, Franklin," I clapped my hands.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out three stacks. Franklin returned with what I had asked and I hurriedly scribbled a three worded note and left just as quickly as I had came.

-------------

"Yo yuh really pulled alla dis off..."

I smiled looking at the Gucci duffle bags that nearly overflowed with stacks of money.

"Yeah, it was far from easy," Jon said nervously as he ran his good hand through his slick dark brown hair.

He looked like shit. His choice of suits were always terrible, like he was trying too hard to be stylish. More than half his face was bruised from the constant ass kickings he had endured from Chris and I. Plus his arm was in a sling.

"But yuh came through," I continued smiling as I walked around the bags. I motioned for my goons to put the bags in the cars, four of the six of them got right on it wordlessly.

"Ya know, Jon... Ya Pops ever tell ya bout him and my father?"

"Uhmm n-no I d-don't think he ever did but ya know w-we didn't talk much," he stammered.

"Don' worry yaself, my father wasn't shit worth mentioning. He had no self control, didn't think beyond da moment... That's deadly in our line of work, yah?"

He nodded sheepishly.

"That's why ya father wah suh good, he was always a few steps ahead... Did he pass dat to yuh?" I stopped pacing the floor to look at him.

Chris laughed at the sad confused expression on his face.

I knew since he wasn't sure what I wanted to hear he wouldn't answer in fear of provoking me. Some said I had a bad temper. I didn't see it.

"Now I had lots of love for ya father... That Russian bastard was ruthless. That's why it pains me to do this..."

Two shots rang off, both landing in his abdomen as he dropped down to his knees in pain. His hands touching the searing flesh in shock as blood seeped through his clothes.

"B-but I d-did everything you asked me to do! You c-crazy bitch!" he cried out.

"Watch ya mouf. Yuh were dead the moment ya marched into mi fuckin' house! Yuh thought I just let ya go away afta all did shit so yuh can seek some bullshit ass revenge on mi family?! I don' tink so. That's not how dis shit works, Jon," I bent down to his level.

He pulled his head back as much as he could and spat in my face. Chris jumped at that but I waved him off, wiping my face with my sleeve.

"An' I wah gon' be nice an' shoot ya in da head to end it quickly for ya," I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Let 'im bleed out," I instructed.

We watched in amusement as he writhed about on the floor for minutes yelling curses and praying to god to save him.

×××××××

"Bye, babes!" I waved as Bey and Jay watched me to make sure Remi and I made it in the house safely before pulling off.

I balanced him on my hip as Franklin fetched our bags while greeting us.

"Has Robyn made it back?"

"No ma'am, Ms. Fenty hasn't returned since earlier but she did leave a message for you on the kitchen counter. Do you want me to take Master Remi to his room?"

"Um, no...put him in the master suite. It doesn't look like my girlfriend will be returning any time soon."

He simply nodded and carefully grabbed the sleeping toddler, heading up the spiral staircase.

I ventured into the kitchen wondering what she couldn't have just texted me. There was only one thing on the counter. Stacks of money and a note.

I smiled, I wasn't upset at Robyn. There were times we'd both take things too far.. It'd be wrong for me to just put that on her.

She loved me and I loved her crazy ass to pieces. I folded the paper up and put it in my back pocket then thumbed through the uncounted stack.

"I know the only apologies yuh accept have a dolla sign with dem," she walked in pulling off her jacket and sitting on the counter.

"I'm not upset with you anyway," I approached her.

"That don' stop mi from being upset wit myself, princess," she said pulling me in closer between her legs with her feet.

Her hands caressed my face as she looked me deep in the eyes before gently pecking my lips three times.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you even more, princess."

"Impossible," I giggled making her roll her eyes.

"C'mon let's go to bed. I feel like I'm finna pass out right here," she hopped down off the counter and held my hand as we made our way to our bedroom.

"Yeah.... You're definitely gonna want to be well rested for tomorrow."

"Wah yuh got in mind, princess?" she smiled super hard moving her eyebrow suggestively.

I laughed nervously, "um no not that."

"Then what's up?"

"Tomorrow's the annual Maraj luncheon...and we're going," I mumbled but by the look on her face I knew she heard me.

"Hell nah Onika. Nope. No. No. Not happening."

"But baaaabe," I whined holding on to her arm.

"Ya acting like last year I ain't have to physically knock three of ya relatives the fuck out..."

"Well you didn't have to. I told you not to say nothing to Aunt Anya about her sweet potato pie! Everyone knows it doesn't have flavor that's why they don't get it!"

"Yuh wildin' if ya tink for even a second I'm goin' to dat ting. Ya people's dem is terrible an' ya know how I feel about ya Pops."

I rolled my eyes at her stubbornness, because whether she knew it or not... she was going to be there.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

whoooo... i started writing (this version of the chapter) two hours ago, so please excuse any mistakes!

i, um... i wanted to say one thing before moving on to lighter things. i am very appreciative of all the love & support you all give me, none of it goes unnoticed. and i'm aware that they say imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery there is... but completely stealing my book and writing it as yours is not flattering. i don't want to publicly humiliate you (and you should know who you are) so take it down and apologize or i will call you out.

i write endlessly, parts that i'll never publish because i got stuck and started over. so if you need my help or my words that bad i could help you out, give you something to start off from, but this shit... its far from cool.

anywho...

1. would you rather die by burning to death or freezing to death?

2. when do you think its appropriate for bae to meet the family?

3. what's your favorite thing that happened in music in 2016?

(also make sure you pre-order 4 your eyez only! cole season is here bitches, bundle the fuck up!)

❄❄❄❄❄❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.3K 34
Beynika..
25.9K 691 11
Beynika πŸ’•
38.8K 1.3K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets BeyoncΓ© and falls in love. *G!P*
11.6K 670 13
Beynika