His Return

Από OCo200301

They met when they were seven. They're now sixteen. He has returned home from his biggest defeat in ages an... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Sorry (Explaination)

Chapter 3

1.5K 36 13
Από OCo200301

Right guys, the plot gets a bit more mature from here, so I've put on that this story contains mature content. It will contain scenes of violence, crime, guns and some sexual content as the plot thickens from here on. I hope you still chose to read, and enjoy this chapter! :)

Serena woke up the next morning and was still in Ash's arms with her head on his chest. She pulled down her top and pushed deeper into the embrace. She wanted this to become a daily occurrence from now on. When she was younger, and afraid a little of the dark, all she wanted was for Ash to be there to comfort her. She closed her eyes again, but didn't fall asleep.

Ash soon woke up about 20 minutes later. He tried to sit up, but couldn't move. He looked down and saw Serena laying there still. He remembered what happened the night before, and smiled. He had the same thoughts as his bestie, not wanting to ruin it. He gently moved up, to a position where he was up slightly, with Serena still on his chest. He stroked her long honey blonde locks of her hair, as she lay there.

"You're so beautiful and peaceful like this." He whispered in her ear, as he continued his habit for a little longer, before sliding out from underneath her and standing up by her bed. He stretched, making his joints click in becoming loose again, and kneeled by her side and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, before grabbing his clothes and a towel, and headed into the ensuite a couple of steps away.

As soon as Ash locked the bathroom door, Serena sprang up, and squealed quietly in excitement and embarrassment. She sat up, and felt her cheeks, which were gently warm after the blush disappeared from her cheeks. She calmed down and walked over to her dressing table. She removed her contact lenses, and replaced them with her glasses.

She opened her bag that she was taking with her, and put a duplicate of the clothes she had worn the day before it it, as well as some underwear and toiletries for herself. She them skipped over to her drawers and grabbed a white bra and panties, before lifting her shirt over her head and throwing it into the pile she had in the corner for her dirty laundry. She turned to her mirror, and looked at herself in it. Serena was proud of her image, and didn't want to change how she looked. She thought that she was good enough looking, and also had a great personality.

She was about to hook her bra behind her back, when a click was heard from the door going to her ensuite. She ran over and pushed against Ash's strength, who was still trying to push it.

"Ash! I'm not dressed yet! Just wait a little longer please!" She shouted, so she could be heard.

"Ok, please hurry though. I'm hungry!" He replied.

She put her underwear on, walked to her wardrobe, and walked into it. Serena then looked through her clothes and selected her travel clothes for the day. She got out a white crop top with a picture of the skyline of Luminous City on it, a denim skirt that went half way down her thighs, and a pair of heeled sandals, that made her almost as tall as Ash. She then applied mascara, foundation and some eye liner and shadow, and packed that in her bag as well. She then put some gold hooped earrings and a pair of silver studs in her ears, and then got some more jewellery for her ears and belly, and put it in her bag.

"Ok! I'm done! Ash come on, I'll take you out for breakfast!" She grabbed her sunglasses and placed them in her bag too. Ash soon unlocked the door for a second time, and was left gobsmacked by the sight in front of him. He had no words, but he blushed massively.

"Ahh. Is Ashy blushing?" Serena teased him by walking up to him and pretending to blow a kiss to him, and winked at him. She stopped, and looked at him. He was in a checkered black and white shirt, with sports shorts and a pair of basketball shoes on too. He had a ring on, and the bracelet he had brought for her in his hand.

"Hey Sere. I want you to have this." He gave it to her, and she saw what it was straight away. She had wanted the bracelet for so long, but didn't have the money to get it. She immediately ran and swallowed him in a hug, which lasted for about 5 seconds, before grabbing his wrist and dragging him down the stairs.

"Thank you! I've been wanting this for so long!" She shouted as they ran.

As they got to the front door, Grace met them there. She had been outside working in her garden, so she had dirt all over. Serena's mood changed from being excited, to being nervous and sad.

"So, I guess this is it mum. I'm leaving for my journey." She quietly explained, and ran in for a last hug with her mother. She started to sniffle, but stopped herself before it got to actual tears. "Keep safe, and don't be sad that I'm not here. Ok?"

"Yes honey, just keep safe. Enjoy it, and don't forget to visit sometime." Grace returned the hug, before turning to Ash. "Ash, please keep my baby safe from danger. You keep safe too." She said as she shore his hand, and then whispered onto his ear. "And please help her in a relationship. Calem was the worst thing to happen to her, so make her happy again."

"Don't worry Grace. I'll make her mine before you know it." Ash told her, as he took Serena's hand in his own, turned to her and smiled. "Let's go then!" And with that they ran out of her garden, into along her road.

They soon arrived in Aquacorde Town, the next town along from Vaniville. They had stopped in Vaniville on the way from Serena's house to grab a bagel and coffee. They caught up on what had happened over the years, and what Pokemon they had. Serena only had her starter Fenniken, and a shy Eevee she caught in the forest local to her.

Ash had already a hotel room booked for him and Serena, as he was about to introduce her to the world that no one outside of the governments of each region, and the people associated to it. They walked up to the reception, and the receptionist turned to them from the phone.

"Hello, welcome to The Lakeside. Do you have a room booked already?" She smiled, at them.

"Yes, we do. Should be under the name Ketchum." Ash said, hoping it had been booked correctly.

"Yes, here's your key. Your room is the VIP suite on the top floor. We hope you enjoy your stay." He made a gesture as if to say 'yes!!!', before grabbing the key, and took Serena's bag for her.

"Thank you." She said shyly as she pressed the button for the lift and then they went straight up to their room. As the door opened, they were astounded by the view out of the window that went around the whole of the lounge and kitchen space.

"Ash, this is so nice!" Serena said as she ran out onto the balcony that had a couple of sun beds and a long table on it. She ran into the room they were sharing, that had a king sized bed in the middle. She set down her handbag, before stripping out of her clothes, leaving just her bra and underwear on, changing her glasses for her sunglasses, grabbed her phone and immediately laid down on the sun bed to get a sunbathing session started.

Ash shook his head in laughter at his crush's actions, but she did look very sexy to him. He set down the bags he was carrying, before taking his shirt off, his laptop out of his bag and went to sit outside with her.

He sat down, and turned his laptop on. After he had signed in, he activated the messaging programme he had, and contacted a friend.

Ash: Duncan, you there?

Duncan: Ahh, Ash. You're at your destination I see. Is the room good for you?

Ash: Yes, it's very good, so thank you. I have my lifelong friend with me, and I think she could be a very good candidate for a new employee. So can I see what she thinks. If you have any doubts about her, talk to my sister, and she will tell how good she can be.

Duncan: Ok Ash. But I am trusting you a lot, and you better be ready to train her these next couple of days. I have a mission penned down for you for the weekend, so you might want some help from her. Duncan out.

Ash: Roger Duncan. AK out.

He got up Google and got up a news report on a recent mission he had done, which left a big dent on the victims there was. He turned and saw Serena looking at her phone, when he grabbed a couple of strands of her hair, and started to braid it for her, like he had done for his sister multiple times before.

Serena noticed, and stood up. Ash was immediately hurt emotionally, as he thought she didn't like it, but when she came and sat in between his legs with her hair facing towards him, he continued with his habit.

"What did you start to do this for Ash?" She turned around and looked at him over her shoulder.

"I just wanted to do it for you. It looks a lot better this way I think." He said as he kept concentrating on what he was doing. "And I have something to talk to you about anyway." This caught Serena's attention, who sat up and turned to face him.

"What is it?" She asked him, knowing that it was something he had to talk to her about only from the tone of his voice.

"You will have to keep in mind that if you don't chose to explore it further, and you tell someone, you will be looking at a jail term for the rest of your life with no chance of getting out, for spreading classified government information." He spoke with a serious, but relaxed tone as he took her hands into his own. "But I know you wouldn't so you should have nothing to worry about, but I have to tell everyone that before I talk to them about it. So may I continue?"

"Yes Ash. You know that I would not do that on my mother's life, so please tell me. I'm really interested on what you have to say." She said as she squeezed his hands, and intertwined their fingers to reassure her friend. She did not like the idea of Ash being angry, nor did she want to rot in a 6ft by 4ft concrete cell with one hour's worth of exercise time each day.

"Now, I know during the battle yesterday, you looked up my trainer profile, and you saw I've assisted in the takedown of all the evil teams in each region." He started, to which he got a firm nod. "Now, you must think that they had chased me, and it all to the incidents. Right?"

"Yes Ash, I do." Serena said.

"What if I told you I had in secret been taking them down from even before that. The thing is, I'm a spy Sere." He smiled, and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Serena's mouth dropped from the shock, but what was about to come made her both excited and nervous.

"And the point is that I want you to join the organisation I'm in called TWOTAS (The World Of Trainers And Spies). I have all my friends in it, and we would be partners. It would require you to undertake basic survival, driving, weapon and spy training, but we can do that as we travel, which we can still do, and do missions along the way. The reason why we are staying in this room tonight is because my accompanist at HQ booked ahead. We will always get these kind of rooms, and we are payed a lot too, which covers our weapon prices, ammunition, equipment etc. We use Pokemon to help us, like having Electric types causing EMPs by shocking electrical resources, and Ground types to help us gain entry via different ways. It would mean us getting more Pokemon for you, but that's part of a journey anyway. So what do you think?" Ash explains to her.

"I want to do it. It sounds amazing, and I can do stuff like this already." Serena said as she revealed Ash's customised M9 from behind her back. The red and black metallic paint job on it shone in the early evening sun, with the suppressor still attached.

"Wow, ok then. Nobody who I've recruited has been able to do that to me yet. How did you know it was there anyway?" Ash tucked his M9 back into the waistband of his shorts.

"Easy. I felt it when I hugged you earlier, and took it to ask you why you had it." Serena smiled at him, as she laid down next to him and did what she had done the night before again. "And it would be nice to have my own weapon, so I can defend myself against people in the future."

"Ok, I'll get you set up with an account in a bit. Have a read of this quick while I get us room service for dinner." He gave her his laptop as he stood up, walked over to the phone and ordered a Chinese banquet.

They finished their meal, as they talked about the article on the mission.

"So, did you do this by yourself?" Serena asked him as she was laying on him again, as they clinked their glasses of champagne together.

"No, it was me and Leaf who did this mission. There's me, Leaf, Gary and all of my past travelling companions who are agents, and a few others who I classify as friends too. Then there's the staff who sort out who does what, the hotel rooms for agents who are travelling, chefs etc. Clemont works there as the tech guy, and he was one of the first friends I made at TWOTAS. He creates new weapon customisations and gadgets for us to use, as well as researching how powerful moves are. And finally, there's Dr Duncan Remington, who is the chairman of TWOTAS. He found out about me and my sister when we got to the Kanto League finals, and immediately recruited us. We both love, and we might have chances to collaborate with her on missions in the future."

"Cool, I can't wait. I haven't spoken to Leaf and Gary in almost the same time as you, so it'll be nice to do. When do we start training?" Serena asked, as she looked up at Ash and snuggled up.

"Tomorrow. We have an easy mission this weekend. I'm messaging Duncan later to get some equipment needed for tomorrow later, so I'll get the details then. For the minute, we should go to bed. We start at 5:30 sharp in the morning, so let's get to the room." Ash said as he offered his hand to help her up, which she took but she stumbled and landed on top of him.

They looked up to stare in each other's eyes and started to lean in. Their lips were just about to touch when a notification sounded on the laptop. They stood up and Ash had a look, but it was only a message from Leaf to see if he had arrived safely, and found Serena yet. He took the mouse, and clicked on the crooks in the corner, and started to hear sniffles in the background.

"I'm sorry." Serena started to cry, but was instantly pulled into a big hug by Ash. He was cursing his sister a lot in his head, as he wanted it to happen so badly too. He laid his head on top of her's, while stroking her back gently. They remained like that until soft snores were heard by Ash, who saw Serena asleep. He grabbed the duvet from their room, pulled it over the top of them and soon they were both asleep together as one...

Hope you enjoyed. Time for some action in the next chapter, so I'll see you then. Peace!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

266K 2.9K 67
This story takes place during the events if the X/Y anime. There's a twist: Serena cannot hold back her feelings for Ash. What will happen on their a...
4.7K 221 16
On his way home from drinking his emotions away after being rejected by the love of his life, 26 year old Ash Ketchum spots a mysterious 19 year old...
57.4K 653 12
After winning the title of Kalos Queen, Serena & her friends head on over to the Alola region in search of Ash What would happen if Ash & Serena we'r...
115K 2.9K 27
Ash and Serena have been on quite a bumpy ride. What will hit them on their next adventure? //Still has my old username on the cover//