Origins Book 2: Hawk: Invasio...

By INFStudios

I was just thrown into an alien invasion along with my psychic fiancé. Great... More

Trailer Song
Chapter One: Darn
Chapter Two: Yay!
Chapter Three: Nightmare
Chapter Four: Creepy Heebie-jeebies
Chapter Five: The Struggle is Real!
Chapter Six: Options
Chapter Seven: Arrangements
Chapter Eight: Whoopsie-Daisy!
Chapter Nine: We Meet Again...
Chapter Ten: Things Are Heatin' Up, Fam
Chapter Twelve: The Box That Just Beat Dr. Strange
Chapter Thirteen: New Recruits
Chapter Fourteen: I'm About to Open a Can of Whoop-Ass
Chapter Fifteen: Confrontation
Chapter Sixteen: The Douche
Chapter Seventeen: The Launch
Chapter Eighteen: Liftoff
Chapter Nineteen: Final Battle
Chapter Nineteen: Final Battle Part Two
Chapter Twenty: Welcome Back to the Land of the Living
Author's Note
Concept Art

Chapter Eleven: It's Here

6 2 0
By INFStudios

-Paul-

Thorne arrived a few minutes after Darksteel escaped. Still pretty pissed about that.

"Paul! What the hell happened here?" he demanded as he ran over to me.

I sighed. "That jackass opened a fresh can of Whoop-Ass on us. After we whooped his ass, too. How's Jen holdin' up?" I ask, hopefully trying to change the subject.

"She's okay, our paramedics are keeping an eye on her. Listen, how did you let this happen?" he replies in a hurry.

"After we were done saving the civilians, he showed up, holding a box full of gems, like the one I have. He said the could unlock entire universes. I was just caught off-guard." I look down in shame, thinking about what happened. But then I remembered he lost that box in the midst of our battle. It's still here.

"Holy crap, I think I know where that box is!" I exclaim. We run over to where Darksteel was when we fought. His wrecked ship was still here and that box was a little to the right of it. 

"There!" I announce, pointing to it.

I pick it up so Thorne and I can see. There were some alien hieroglyphics on it and one giant image of a grey and white version of what I have.

"Should I open it?" I ask.

"I don't know. Doesn't seem to be booby-trapped r anything," Thorne mutters. Well, if he says so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10K 38
With the remainder of humanity in chains, Shasta keeps her head down and tries to weather the storm. Servicing the filthy needs of a superior alien r...
733 9 13
I was born with the name Breeze, but I don’t go by that now. I go by Eagle. I started out here at the age six, then my sisters death occurred. I didn...
446 60 18
With a strange addition to their little trio, weird creatures jumping in from all sides , three friends suddenly find themselves thrown into a world...
1.7K 94 23
You appeared out of nowhere and make me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... But that was the stupidest thing I've ever done...