He's An Alpha. I'm A Rogue. W...

By Autumn_Nightingale

"My heart palpitated in my chest as my eyes settled on the beast of the man, my mate, his lips curled away fr... More

Run - Chapter 1
Not Just Were's - Chapter 2
Killers Eyes - Chapter 3
Family Jewels - Chapter 4
Pity - Chapter 5
The Truth Of Why They Attacked - Chapter 6
Skinny Secret - Chapter 7
One Of A Kind - Chapter 8 Part 1
One Of A Kind - Chapter 8 Part 2
Taken Over - Chapter 9
Control - Chapter 10
You're The Rogue? - Chapter 11
New Best Friend -Chapter 12
My Guardian Angel - Chapter 13 part 1
My Guardian Angel - Chapter 13 part 2
School - Chapter 14 Part 1
School - Chapter 14 part 2
Uniform - Chapter 15
First Fight - Chapter 16
Remember - Chapter 17
She Wolf - Chapter 18
Locket - Chapter 19
Past Life - Chapter 20
Past Life Chapter 20 part 2
Luna - Chapter 21
King And Queen
Siblings
Celebration - Chapter 25
My Queen
I Love You
Family
Contractions
15 Years Later

Monster - Chapter 22

34.8K 993 92
By Autumn_Nightingale

 ~There is no sound in this cold room ~ You made mistakes 'cause you knew things ~ I see the truth in the sunlight ~ I see the truth in your white lies ~And if you want to be loved ~ You have to know your life ~ I trace your steps in this cold room ~ Leaving fingerprints all over your skin ~So notice me, I am near you ~ Go on, take all I can give you ~ And I know your thoughts ~ And I know you're lost ~And I know your mind ~ And I know you've fallen ~

~Monster~

I would have leapt from the car with joy after we pulled to a stop but I knew better, despite the hours we had spent driving, we were in another's territory this was not the place for me to show my excitement. I was Luna.

"You good?' Sebastian asked smiling softly

"wonderful" I smiled at him tightly catching sight of Axel and Ethan in the backseat watching me closely as if expecting me to run screaming denying my rights as Sebastian's mate and Luna.

"They're good friends of mine, this really isn't a proper first outing for you as Luna, just practice" he smiled reassuringly

"Thanks, so if I screw up in front of your friend he is going to think you are mated to a complete moron." I deadpanned.

"You two go ahead, we'll catch up in a second" Sebastian ordered, Ethan complied without blinking but Axel let out a long snort and rolled his eyes showing that Sebastian's order clearly had no effect over him but he left anyway.

"You will be fine" Sebastian reassured pressing his lips to mine causing a fire to spread through my skin smiling against his lips I found myself tangling my fingers in his hair, he gripped my waist his hands felt as if they were burning through the thing material of my dress. A growl rumbled through his chest as he lifted me over the console and into his lap. Deeping the kiss even further, pulling away I found myself giggling as I kissed along jawline as his growls seemed to deepen.

"We don't want to be late Alpha" I whispered in ear before opening the car door and jogging away from laughing to myself as he growled out my name his eyes a piercing yellow.

"Hurry up would you?" Axel shouted appearing beside me.

I grinned at Sebastian before turning on my heel and walking over Ethan ignoring the pain that shot through my feet caused from the heels. "Haven't fallen over yet Chris, you're doing a good job." Ethan said grinning at me widely as Axel and Sebastian joined us. Grabbing my waist Sebastian pulled me back into his chest and set his chin on top of my head as Ethan knocked on the door in three quick sharp successions.

"Well hello" someone shouted gleefully opening the door.

"Alpha Sebastian my friend it is good to see you!" the fair haired man shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Alpha Garth" Sebastian acknowledged a smile lighting it's way onto his face.

"And you" Garth said staring me down "have got to be the prettiest Luna I've ever laid eyes on"

"Luna Christina" I announced myself holding out my hand for him to shake only for him to grab and pull me into a hug.

"Prettiest Luna huh?" A deadly voice spoke from behind Garth. I stared at her silky white hair and found my self breaking into a grin.

"Rose!" I squealed in excitement pushing past Garth and bounding towards her.

"Luna Christina" the girl bowed mockingly.

"Your mates to the Alpha" I asked in shock

"Your mated to the Alpha" she repeated mockingly "sorry Christina I didn’t know I wasn’t good enough" she winked grinning as I tackled her with a hug.

"How do you two know each other because from what I heard Rose entered this land as rouge?"

"Oh! Really is that the story you heard because uh – I well" I stuttered sheepishly

"Christina" Axel and Ethan spoke in unison before glaring at each other.

"Okay well, Rose was a rogue in our land and I told her to go to Garth and seek refuge there before Sebastian caught wind of it" I admitted guiltily, stepping away from Rose.

"You did what?" Sebastian thundered his eyes flickering to a piercing yellow as he stared me down.

"Did I stutter?"

"You endangered our pack by letting a filthy little rouge go!" he growled lowly.

"No, I watched as a scared little rouge girl accidently found herself in the Luna’s path and instantly thought she was going to be killed change into a starved beaten child. What did you want me to do? Knock her out; bring her to you so she could be executed for innocence?" I snarled my lip curling to show my pointed canines.

"Yes that is exactly what you should have done because you are the Luna, so what if she was scared she was rouge and it is your job to care for pack no matter the price. Rouges are filthy beings and if I had it my way they would all be killed on the spot."

I stared Sebastian down as I felt the anger in my gut growing "just like you were going to do to me a few weeks ago, then you made me look at you! You were going to tear my throat out and you wanted me to look you in the eyes while you did so you could literally watch the life leave me. Then I looked at you and your little murderous world changed and suddenly I was mate to the big bad Alpha who got kicks out of killing rouges. If you love it so much let me give you a second chance" I growled tilting my head back allowing access to my neck.

"Of course I was going to kill you. You were trespassing that thing can’t happen" he snarled slamming his fist against the wall.

"Oh, no the rouge was in our territory! There is no unmarked land for miles you bastard what were we supposed to do, we were tired and hungry we had been running for days and had been unable to find anywhere that hadn’t been marked by a pack. I wish I never looked at you. I wish you had just killed me so that you would have to live your life alone wondering why you were never able to find your mate. You would have grown old promptly cutting off your pure family line of Alpha’s, you would have been challenged by a pup and beaten and if they spared your life you have to live in shame."

"Stop being so immature Christina I’m sick of it, all I’ve been doing is thinking about poor Christina and her feelings, if it were up to me you would be pregnant with my pup already and letting her go is against the law I can have you killed for conspiring against the pack to help a rogue" he screamed advancing towards me.

"Oh" I laughed mockingly "I bet you say that to all the rouge girls who stumble onto your land and kill me Sebastian really for helping someone escape your barbaric ways."

"You know what Christina, I wish I had snapped your neck" I felt my heart constrict as my wolfs movements froze along with everything else in the room. No one said a word although Axel and Ethan looked ready to blow up and Sebastian was a mix between down right angry and regretful.

"You were right" I said looking up at Ethan "he’s a monster" shoving my way past everyone I kicked my shoes off and started sprinting down the gravel driveway and into the forest until I was as deep as the forest got. Hyperventilating I watched as the trees began to spin around me as Sebastian’s words repeated themselves in my head.

"I wish I had snapped your neck"

I wish I had snapped your neck"

"I wish-"

"No" I screamed falling to my knees a sob forcing its way up my throat as the tears that had been building in my eyes finally spilled over I clutched my heart that ached painfully as I pressed my face against the forest flor inhaling the scent of the soil and pine around me. The wolves patrolling would leave me alone they could sense I was a Luna. Rolling onto my back I stared up at the cloudless sky picturing the stony mask on his face as he’d admitted that he wished for my imminent death. 

"Congratulations Christina, two days at Luna and your mate rejects you. I’m sure it’s a smooth road from here" I sniffled to myself almost smiling at the memory of the morning after the ceremony.

Flashback 

"I hate you" I stated to everyone sitting in the car as I curled up in the passenger seat and stared at the prominent 5:30 AM on the dashboard.

"tpp bad you're stuck with me" Sebastian winking grasping my hand. 

End.

"Apparently not" I said bitterly. I heard a twig snap behind me followed by a long stream of curses, the hairs on the back of my neck raised as I rolled onto my belly and stared intently in the direction that the sound was coming. 

"That hurt" Axel grunted rubbing his forehead where a welt was now present. "In case you were wondering, there is a low hanging branch back there" he said pointing over his shoulder. He paused when he saw my current state.

"Come here" he sighed stretching his arms towards me which I gladly accepted scrambling to my feet. I found myself dashing towards him before I could control my actions he buried me in his arms and held me close and I was instantly surrounded with the feeling of relief and comfort, it only made me cry more.

"Shh" he soothed stroking the back of my hair as he held me tightly "it’s okay, he didn’t mean it."

"Y-yes he did" I hiccupped

"Due to the current state Garth’s house is in right now, I assure you he didn’t mean it." He rocked me back and forth as we stood in the deepest part of the forest, he was a virtual stranger and I had never felt safer.

"Are you sure?" I whispered my voice hoarse

"Christina, I don’t know a lot about Sebastian but I do know one thing for sure, he loves you with his entire being and would do anything for you. You both said things that you didn’t mean because you were both angry and evidently enough you were both trying to protect what you love. You were protecting Rose and he - well he was protecting you."

~*~

I felt myself stiffen slightly as we swung around the corner allowing the driveway to come into view, Axel gave my hand a quick squeeze before letting go muttering something about not wanting to anger his ‘crankiness’ anymore.

The front door opened and revealed Rose her hair was pulled back out of her face and she changed into a pair of leggings and a t-shirt "are you okay?" she asked once we were in hearing range. I found myself nodding despite myself, despite the fact that she had to know that I was anything but okay but the feeling I got when I was around her made me think this was the feeling older siblings got when trying to protect their brothers and sisters. I didn’t want to let Rose down.

"Good, you were gone for hours I was worried" her eyebrows knitted together and she pulled me away from Axel and into a gentle hug, to stop myself from crying I focused on the space of time between each of her breaths and her slightly musky scent after she released my I felt myself straightening and stepping away from the much smaller girl. "He’s inside" she said softly "Garth got angry him, started shouting about how mates are for life" a smile spread its way across her face at this.

"You’re very lucky to have him" I said softly resting my palm on the top of her head.

"No" she said looking up at me through thick lashes "I’m lucky you sent me to him"

Without another word I pushed open the door to Garths lavish house and felt my muscles tensing at the sight before me, the entire entrance had been destroyed.

"Don’t worry about it" Rose soothed from behind me "Garth and I were thinking about re-doing the entrance anyway" I exhaled loudly in response and tucked my hair behind me ears padding across the entrance in silence listening closely to the shouts that I were resounding from closed double doors. "Garth’s office" Rose offered helpfully looking towards the doors nervously.

"He won’t hurt you, if that’s what you’re wondering" I said softly glancing over my shoulder at her.

"Oh, I know" she brightened "either he’s really scared of you or he loves you because he won’t even look in my direction now"

"Uh..." I said unsure of what to say "I’ll be going" I pointed towards the door and found myself edging towards it as if I expecting it to explode at any second. Heartbeat pounding like a drum in my chest I gripped the cool door handle and closed my eyes ‘like a Band-Aid’ ran through my mind and I forced the door open and stepped inside turning as I closed it, too afraid to look at the scene behind me.

"Christina" a heavy voice spoke behind me and I flinched because it wasn’t Sebastian but Garth. Turning myself around slowly I saw Garth attempting to restrain an out of control Sebastian who was struggling violently threatening Garth with everything he had. Garth stared at me worry creasing his forehead.

"Let him go" I ordered causing both of them to still.

"Christina once I do, I won’t be able to stop him. No matter what he does" Garth pleaded.

"It’s fine. I would like to talk to him in private"

The word private seemed to make Garth even more reluctant to let Sebastian go but still he complied slipping out of the door behind me before Sebastian could even register what was going on. Sebastian took several steps towards me.

One

Two

I counted each time his foot connected with the floor, the sound of his boots smashing against the wooden floor reminded me of thunder and I visibly flinched with every thump.

Seven

Eight

Nine

I counted trying to calm my shaking hands. He stopped right in front of me his hand half lifted wether he was preparing to grab me if I bolted or embrace me, I couldn’t tell.

"Sebastian" I whispered fighting back the quiver in my tone.

"You’ve been crying" he said gruffly reaching forwards and wiping the stains from my face, I winced which caused his actions to still.

"You’ve been destroying someone else’s home" I retorted evenly.

"So it would seem" he said softly eyes sliding to the floor his shoulders slumping forwards, Sebastian looked something I had never seen on him before and it was something I doubt anyone would use when describing him.

Vulnerability

"You aren’t a barbaric monster" I said softly reaching my own trembling hand forwards to grasp his.

"You’re frightened" he stated his expression turning blank although the only his dimming eyes conveyed was horror.

"You told me you wanted to kill me" I pointed out.

"I would never – I swear on everything I have that I would never lay a harmful hand on you. What I said I didn’t mean it, it just happened I mean it was just heat of the moment and I know Rose is a sweet girl I was just worried – well, you don’t talk to every rouge you see do you?" he questioned eyes filling with worry and I instantly felt any fear or contempt towards him disappear .

"Oh" I giggled "didn’t I tell you? I’m making a rouge refuge right next door to us"

"We’ll see about that" he growled playfully lifting me into the air an unknown emotion filling his eyes before he brought me down to his level and pressed our lips together.

"Now about our pup?" he questioned pulling away his eyes twinkling in amusement.

"You’re a jerk Sebastian, a pure hearted, possessive, jerk."

 - - - -

Sorry for the long wait everyone and I wasn't planning on Christina and Sebastian fighting but ohwell and I changed my name from Sparklz because a family got wattpad and has been searching my nicknames to find me so I changed to something they will never guess. Sorry for any confusion xx

Lyrics used: Me Over You by Lucia.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
6.4K 473 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
28.8K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
46.3K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...