Behind That Smile

By iate105boxesofpizza

Samantha, a name that sounds like it's filled with joy and happiness. Samantha Brooke is always smiling, laug... More

*Short Authors Note* (Cuz you guys hate long ones)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

15 1 0
By iate105boxesofpizza

Hey! I'm here with the first chapter and I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by and reading the story! It means so much to me 💕

Song at the top play it to feel the vibes for this chapter lol

Song: Human By Christina Perri

^*^*^*^*

My alarm starts and I groan in frustration, I hate mornings I get up from my bed and went out to the kitchen. My parents already went to work and my little sister stays at my Aunties house before she goes to day care. It's 6:30 am and I am not in a good mood, I took a plate, I then grabbed a spoon and fork and I sat down on my chair.

I scooped some rice and put it on my plate, I then stabbed my bacon and put it on my plate as I rolled my eyes. I finished eating and put my plate away, I went into my room and changed into my clothes. Today I'm wearing leggings because we have gym today and I'm too lazy to change, then I'm wearing a white long sleeve. I put my socks on, took my bag and head out the door.

I walked to my bus stop and when my bus was here I got in and sat. I looked out the window as I rolled my eyes. Did I say that I hate mornings yet? Oh I did? Let me say it again, I freaking hate mornings!

I arrived at my bus stop, I got off the bus and walked to school. I went upstairs and put a smile on my face before turning to the corner and into my locker, I was greeted with my so called "friends" also known as "The Asian Squad" I greeted everybody and opened my locker. I asked my friend Fille for some gum and he gave me one I smiled and said thank you before I turned to my messy locker.

"You should really clean that you know" Fille said as he looked at my locker, I rolled my eyes at this.

"What about yours? It's messy too" I said

"But not that messy" he said as I ignored him, I saw my friend Maddie walk through us and she was frowning, what's wrong?

Before she could go far I took her arm and made her face me. She looked at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking up at her since she was tall, Julie is a little bit taller than me but Maddie was way taller than the both of us.

"Yea" Maddie said, I know she isn't but I don't wanna start a fight. Maybe she just wants to be alone? I'll give her a day then I'll talk to her. I nod in response and head back to my locker, the bell rang and when I was about to leave Lassie came. I mentally rolled my eyes seeing her, I. Hate. Her.

"Hey Lassie" I said with a fake yet believable smile

"Hey" she said sounding bubbly. Oh it is on, plastic on plastic. I'm good at acting, let's see how far you can go without showing your true ugly colours.

"Well I'm gonna go" I said as I walked passed her not before having my arm pulled back

"Wait for me first" She said, I sigh as I nodded. I swear she always makes me late.

When she was finally done we made our way to our home room and let the day finally start.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally lunch time and I was starving, I went to my locker. I took my lunch debating on if I should sit with Maddie and Julie today. I decided not to since Maddie's in a bad mood and she's not good when she's in a bad mood. I decided to look for my other friend Caty to invite her to sit with me and the asian squad, once I found her she agreed to sit with me and we ate our lunch.

We had to go outside for our lunch recess (I know) I didn't walk with Maddie and Julie because I wanna catch up with the Asian squad and make sure that I'm in good terms with them so they don't spread rumours about me.

~~~~~~~~
It was now time to go home I was picked up by my dad and I went to my room as soon as we got home, I logged in on facebook and looked at my messages.

"You're fat" like I don't know that already, I sighed and scrolled through some more.

"You're a disgrace! You should die!" I feel my eyes become glassy because I couldn't take this anymore! This always happens to me! Everyday! What did I ever do wrong? I asked myself. I stood up and closed my iPad, I went to my lonely corner and curved into a ball I cried and cried until no more tears came out, I don't know why people are like this to me. I don't know what I did wrong and I wish I could just change everything and make my life perfect! But then again what is perfect?

My mom called me telling me it was time for dinner, I'm already fat maybe I shouldn't eat. Me and Maddie are the same we're both not fit like our other girls like Julie, Julie's thin and we're not but that's fine because every time Julie has left over lunch we would eat it.

"I'm not hungry!" I called out as I slumped down on my bed and let the darkness consume me because I was tired of the day and from all the crying I did.

~~~~~~~~

Which cover is better? Tell me in the comments ;$

First Chapter!!! Aghhhhhhhh!!! What did you guys think? Was it good? TBH I think it was pretty bad but whatever..

Chapter Released: December 3, 2016

Next Chapter Due Date:
December 9, 2016

Don't forget to vote, comment, and give feedbacks so that I know you guys want me to update more.

Loves, Hugs and Kisses
Jusienx 💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 515 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
18.4K 583 27
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
59.5K 2.5K 22
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
10.1K 1K 85
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...