Living With My Bully

By ImaginatorStyles

What happens when your bully -the one and only Harry Styles' mom and your mom are best friends? When your dad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (A Day With Justin)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

250 11 0
By ImaginatorStyles

Harry's POV

"I dare you to kiss me." Autumn told Zayn and my eyes widened, well that hurt... He smirked at her and I swear I wanted to punch that smirk right off of his face. The smirk on his face fucking grew wider when he fucking kissed her. Their lips moved in sync and before I knew it I saw his tongue slide over her lower lip. I pulled him off of her. "Why would you do that?" I asked Autumn as tears started to brim in the corner of my eyes. "Are you serious Harry! You're such a hypocrite! You did the same fucking thing." She snapped clearly upset, I could see it by the tears in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry." I mumbled and she shook her head.

"Whatever Harry." She said annoyed. "No, Autumn you shouldn't have kissed Zayn." I said stubborn. "YOU DID THE SAME THING WITH THAT BLONDE BIMBO OVER THERE MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCKING CALL HER, HUH HARRY!? YOU HAVE HER NUMBER RIGHT!? I GET IT HARRY I'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. I hated to see her like this.

"Are you kidding, Autumn? I love everything about you. I love how you make me smile whenever I talk to you even when I'm not with you. I love how you make me feel complete. I love how we laugh together and enjoy being together. I love the way you're adorable all the time, even when you're mad at me. I just love you so, so, so much Autumn, you mean everything to me. So don't you ever think you're not good enough for me." She sniffled and hugged me tight. "I love you so much, Harry." She whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too princess." I told her truthfully, bringing our lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 9 3
a short story which layla is betrayed by her best friend and harry tries to help her.
3.3K 359 46
Despite life going completely wrong for her, Phoenix, in the right time and the right place, meets One Direction and discovers something about hersel...
1.9K 121 100
Juul's life is not easy. For example, being excluded and bullied at school, which makes her feel very bad. She doesn't dare to say anything about it...
38.3K 1.1K 35
Luke's parents died and he moves into his brothers house. He meets a boy named Ashton and everything gets confusing.