The Box (TomTord)

By freckledcloud465

Read to find out. I dunno. More

The Plan
The Fight(not really)
HEEELP

This Is a Smut...Maybe.

7.9K 204 73
By freckledcloud465

I am back my peeps.Lol, just kidding, no one is going to read this piece or shit. Anyway, if you are reading, thanks! Its appreciated!

.+*Tords POV*+.
Tom was silent.His cheeks were the color of my sweater.I laughed "Is Thomas flustered?~". He looked up at me and smashed his lips against my own. I pushed Tom onto his bed quickly crawling on top of him and reconnecting our lips. I pushed my hands under Toms sweatshirt and let my hands explore his body.(A/N why am i making this? Dear godI took toms sweatshirt off and grazed my tongue over his body. He moaned, I got excited. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs 'oh shit' I quickly put Toms sweatshirt back on him. He sat up pouting because I had stopped. Toms door opened. There stood Edd and Matt.  "What were you guys doing?.." Edd asked. I looked over at Tom, he was blushing like mad. "Why is Tom blushing??" Matt asked. I had to come up with something..."We were just..uh...looking at hentai." I nervously chuckled "umm...alright then." Matt and Edd left. Tom let out a heavy sigh.I looked at the time. '10:30?holy shit..' I looked at Tom, he looked kind of tired. I was too. "Well uh, ima go to bed..." I started to walk away but something stopped me. I turned around to see Tom firmly gripping onto my arm. He pulled me onto his bed blushing. I knew what he was doing. He laid down dragging me down with him. I chuckled softly "I love you Jehovahs Witness~"
"I love you too, Commie.." I wrapped my arms around him. He was warm. Tom buried his face in my chest letting out a sigh and quickly falling asleep.

WELP thats the end of this horse shit. Sorry if I made you want to slowly die. Byeee, oh yea! I'm starting a new book but I need your opinion, should I do another tomtord or an eddmatt? I dunno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 247K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
266K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1M 50.3K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...