KHR: Return

By kuroh_akuma

Reborn was sent to japan by Vongola nono or more likely Timoteo to train his candidate successor Takamura hid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Storm and The Rain
Chapter 3: The aloof cloud and The bright sun
Chapter 5: Poison scorpion and the lightning
Chapter 6: Reborn and Tsunayoshi
Chapter 7: The darken mist
Chapter 8: Predict?

Chapter 4: the EXTREME sun and the coming thunder

2K 89 14
By kuroh_akuma

"I see, you've made your decision, Hide." Tsuna said, a smirk placed on his lips.

"Y-yes..!" Hide bit his lips, and nervously opened the door.

"Just hurry up!" Reborn, dressed as Pao-pao, kicks Hide.

*SLAM!*

Ryohei looked at the door, to see Hide on the floor, with Tsuna and Re- Pao-pao on toe.

"You've EXTREMELY come, I have been waiting, to the EXTREME!" Ryohei punches the air.

"JUUDAIME! I'm cheering for you!" Hayato shouted holding a banner.

"Ahahahha gambare, Hide!" Takeshi waves at Hide.

"Hide-san! I'm rooting for you!" Haru shouted, a happy grin on her lips.

"Uhhhh- thank you(?)" Hide sweats drops 😅😅.

"YOSH! LETS EXTREMELY START! KYOKUGEN!" Ryohei punched the air.

Hide went to the ring.

The match started.

...

It went like in the anime, too bored to write it, sorry...🙃🙃

Let's put this flashback in exchange.

R27 RULES!!
...

Tsuna, who is at a bar, looks at the person besides him.

"You know, it's somewhat rude to stare at a person."

The person besides him, looks at him. He was handsome as hell, well shit.

"My name is Reborn." He played with his sideburns, he looks at Tsuna with his charcoal black eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just you suddenly sat there, I was not expecting it, my name is Cie-...Tsuna." Tsuna smiled at Reborn.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Reborn gave a low chuckle, "I was avoiding some annoying people so, I thought this sit, beside you, was a safe zone from them."

"Okay," Tsuna drank a little of his wine, he brushed his long hair a bit.

"So, why is your drink, a coffee?" Tsuna asked.

Reborn smirks, he grabbed his mug of coffee, an espresso.

"Why? Is it wrong?" He gave a playful smile.

"Considering we're at a bar, with people," Tsuna pointed at the dancing people, "like that, and the smell of booze all around, finding someone drinking coffee here, is like finding a diamond from pure dirt."

Reborn gave a heartfelt laugh, "So you're saying, that I'm a rare find?" He gave a sly smile.

"Well, out of all the people here, let's just say, you're the most attractive." Tsuna pointed out.

"Did you just fall for my charms?" Reborn took a sip from his expresso.

Tsuna gave him a weirder look, "You crazy? Of course not."

"You sure?" Reborn added.

"Yes, besides, falling for someone is not in my list of doings, nuh-ah." Tsuna crossed his arms.

Then Reborn notice a chain juggling in Tsuna's chest.

"Why so? It's nice to fall in love with someone once in a while." Reborn asks.

"Say that to yourself, I'm sure you're a player type, no?" Tsuna laughs and punches the hitman mockingly, on the shoulder.

"Hmm.. Let's change topic," The hitman grumbled.

Tsuna smiled and nods his head.

"What is.... a child like you doing in a bar like this and having a hair too long for school? And from my point of view, you should be around, 13-14, maybe?" Reborn smiled innocently.

The latter smiled, "Oh well, appearance wise, I'm much older you know?"

"How so?" The hitman looks at Tsuna from top to bottom.

"Well... I'm like.. you know?....." Tsuna stopped and scratches his head, "Ah! I have this sickness that stops my growth, yeah."

"Oh?" Reborn looks at him weirdly.

"Hehehe..." Tsuna smiled.

"REBORN!" A yell from behind heard.

He hitman snorts annoyingly, he looks behind.

"Teme! How dare you leave us!" Skull shouted, fist clenched.

"Well, you were in my way." Reborn gave him a smirk.

"You...!" Skull mutters in defeat.

"Sorry, I gotta leave." Reborn turned to Tsuna.

"Sure, your company seems mad." Tsuna laughs, he waves at Skull and looks at Reborn.

"Okay, see you." Reborn stood up.

"Ah, wait." Tsuna stops him, Reborn looks at him again.

"Here, keep this." Tsuna handed an yellow pouch at him.

"What's this?" Reborn held the pouch.

"A symbol of our meeting." Tsuna smiled, "This is for your friend as well." He gave another pouch, but this time, a violet one.

"Okay... I'll keep this, and give these to Skull.." Reborn nodded off.

"Thank you.. see you around." Tsuna waved at him.

He smirks as he threw the pouch at skull.

"What's this?" Skull asks, spinning it around.

"Don't know, just keep it." Reborn shrugs off.

"Okay..?" Skull mutters.

Reborn looks at where Tsuna sat.

What an interesting guy.

...

Tsuna opened his eyes. A yawn coming out of his mouth.

"Ahh, too early." He muttered as he tried to get up, but to no avail, he was too lazy to do so.

"Damn, but its Sunday, so no school! Ill sleep through today." He mutters as he crawled back to his previous position.

"No, you can't sleep, Tsuna." Tsuna sighs, he already felt the familiar presence since he woke up.

"Why? I wanna sleep.. *yawn*" He muttered.

"No, you can't." Reborn walked up to the bed.

As Reborn steps closer, Tsuna's eyes widen. Images swirling in his head.

"Fulmine...." Tsuna mutters, Reborn's eyes shot open.

"Thunder?" Reborn asks.

Tsuna's eyes glowed orange as he stood up.

"Fulmine is coming, and the nebbia is planning."

Reborn smirks, 2 guardians huh... now they will be complete... Vongola X- generation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
166K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...
153K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
231 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...