Unbroken (Jelsa) Book 2✔️

Por jack_frost_and_elsa

Book 2 I had everything, I had happiness, I had the sun, I had her, But I lost it all, Because she is gone. ~... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epliogue

Chapter 2

699 20 9
Por jack_frost_and_elsa

Jackson Overland Frost's P.O.V.

The police said they found something that could be a clue of where is could possible be. And I said it could be a clue, if not then it's nothing but this is the only thing that can give me hope about Elsa.

I know she is alive and no one can tell me otherwise even if someone tries I will never believe that she is not here anymore. I can't even think about the things that are running through her mind right now.

If she is all alone she is probably so scared and she is still suicidal that she wants to make herself feel pain. Or even worse dea- no I can't think about that now.

She is going to be found and I will not give up the hope of her begin found. Many people say that I should stop looking to her but I will never stop looking for the love of my life, not even when I turn old and gray.

I know I sound really pathetic right now but I will not become a real man without my love. That is what the mafia's men taught me, that no boy will become a real man until he has his love besides him.

My uncle said that they found a girl in the woods near where the hospital is. The police brought her to the hospital but that girl isn't Elsa but my uncle say's I should talk to her.

I'm not nervous to meet this girl. From what has been told that girl has caramel brown hair and hazel green eyes. I'm not into girls who have brown hair and green eyes, I'm more for girls who have platinum blonde hair and Icy blue eyes.

But not just any girl with platnium hair and icy blue eyes. It has to be Elsa, she is perfect. Everyone says that everyone has flaws but when I look at Elsa I can't find one flaw so I'm pretty sure that she is flawless.

Yes she probably is flawless no she is flawless not that I think she is or she is probably she just is flawless and no one can change that.

I'm now at the hospital meeting this girl that the police brought in this morning. I really don't want to but I have to since she could help us find Elsa. I can just feel it that she isn't going to be much help for us.

I opened the doors of the girl's hospital room and walked inside. She is sitting on the bed reading a book. By the cover I think this is a romance book. Well there are two people kissing and stuff like that.

"Hey, I'm Jack and I'm eighteen, can you tell me your name and age?" I asked the girl in front of me. She looked at me and I got to say that she is pretty beautiful but not as beautiful as Elsa. Elsa is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and no other girl can top her beauty.

I sat down on a chair that was beside the bed. I just want this to be over so I can get going on searching for Elsa. You may not know it but every minute I spend it by looking for Elsa.

"I'm Katherine and I'm sixteen" She said in a wishper. Something tells me that I don't want to be her friend at all. My uncle told me that the police have questioned her and she has given them all the answears of their questions.

My uncle never told me her answears so I have to ask her myself, I don't know why exacly but that is what he wants and he thinks that Katherine knows where Elsa is or something. If you ask me I think that she doesn't know where Elsa is or even who Elsa is.

"Do you know what you were doing in the woods?" I asked her. She closed the book and put the book on the hospital desk where her water and food are. 

"No I don't remember, I just woke up there with no memory of what had happened or even where I was" She explained to me. That must be kinda bad to wake up sommewhere and don't remember anything.

"Can you tell me what you do remember and what you think of what had happened?" I asked her nicly but not smiling. I will not smile I too Elsa has been found, I simply refuse to smile even tho someone else is smiling at me I still refuse to.

"I don't remember what I was doing before I woke up on the woods but I do remember a voice" She said looking outside of the window like she is trying to remember what happened.

"A voice? I'm sorry Katherine but I'm gonna have to tell you to be more precision than that" I told her. I don't understand what she is meaning by a voice.

Now I'm really sure that she has nothing to do with Elsa since this girl was found in the woods, besides we have already searched through these woods and Elsa was no where found there.

"I don't exacly know who it belongs to but it's a girl, she was scared of someone like she was running away from something or someone" She said. This is strange. When Katherine wasn't alone in these woods.

Someone must have been with her and not in a bad way. I think that she was with a girl who is her friend. something must have had happened and Katherine blacked out, that is how the police found her. She was unconscious when they brought her to the hospital.

"Do you know who this girl is and do you know what she said" I asked. Katherine took the book that she put on the hospital desk before. She took the bookmark out of the book and then looked at me. She sure is taking her time answearing my queastion.

"No I have never see her before or heard her voice, only this one time in the woods. I don't know what she said but please can you leave" She said. I nodded my head. So this girl wasn't her friend then who is this mystery that was there.

"Thank you for your help" I said and left her room. What I don't understand is why my uncle wanted me to talk to Katherine. Talk or what ever it was didn't help me at all, the only thing that it did was wasting my time.

The next thing on my to-do list today is talk to my uncle to ask why  he wanted me to do this. The police have already ask her the questions that I was asking her so why couldn't he tell me the answears or give me the paper with the answears.

I know that when the police ask's questions they always write down the answears. I have seen it when me and the police have been looking for Elsa.

I went to the police station to look for my uncle. He is a police officer, a docter and a scientist. I know that he does really much but I can't chance that but he is always in the police station. My uncle has a science lap in his office plus he has doctors things witch i don't know the names of.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" He asked when I walked inside his office. I didn't tell him that I was coming and now he sounds strange like he is tense but how does that make any sense. My uncle is never tense so why now?

It's like he is keeping something from me. no he would never keep something from me especially when it is about something very important.

"Well I came here for answears" I told him. Is it just me or does he look more nervous now than he was before? Was it something that I said or did.

"W-what answears?" He asked nervously. Ok it isn't just me, he does look nervous and he probably feels nervous too since he stuttering. This is the first time I have ever heard him stutter, not even my dad has heard him stutter and he grew up with him.

"About me seeing this girl that was brought to the hospital this morning, why did you tell me to visit her?" I asked him. Now it seems like he has calmed down and not nervous. What is that all about?

"Jack, I send you there because that girl needed some company and you looked like you need it to" He confessed. Should I be angry or should I be greatful for what he did?

To me it sounds like he is trying set me on a date and I will not go on a date with anyone unless it is Elsa. Elsa found a way into my heart and now she has me wrapped around her little finger and she does not even know it.

Elsa somehow broke the walls around my heart and got into it without me knowing and she did it without her even knowing she got into my heart. Someday I want to get into her heart and I want to break every wall around her that she has build.

"Why did you pick me? you can send anyone but you send me to talk to a girl who I don't even know, besides I don't need anyone's company" I told him. Maybe I was a little to harsh on him but right now I don't care, he knows how much I miss Elsa and how much I have been looking for her.

"Jack someone needed to talk to her and she is super scared of the police, she almost paniced when we were questioning her. She is the one that asked to see you, somehow she knew your name and wanted to talk to you. Don't ask me because I have no idea" He told me with his hands in the air.

"What do you mean she wanted to talked to me and knew my name?" I asked. I don't understand she looked like she didn't know me and I for one don't know her. I have never seen this girl before nor have I heard her name so why does she wants to talk to me?

"I said to not ask me, I don't have the answear to your questions. I to was confused when she asked me but she really wanted to talk to you. The only thing I did was giving her the wish she asked for" He told me explaining some things for me.

"She is a patient and so confused after what she has been through, we thought that if she talked to you everything would make sense to us. Maybe she has heard about you and wanted to meet you but other than that I have no idea why so no more questions. if you want answears you'll have to ask her not me" He continued without letting me speak.

"I know it's just so strange, look I don't even know this girl I have never seen her before and when I was talking to her she didn't know who I am" I told him. I just gave him the honest answear.

I really don't know her and to make it clear I don't really want to know her. Sorry to have to say this but she looks like the type who is a bitch and a brat all the time.

"Well Jack it is always nice to meet you but before you come here again can you please call or text me now I really must go" He said to me. I left the police station and went home. As soon as I entered the house Emma came running to me.

"Is the girl in the hospital the pretty girl you have been looking for?" She asked. I have told emma about Elsa and she really, really wants us to be together. As soon as Emma meets Elsa I know they will love each other.

"Unfortunately no this girl wasn't Elsa but I will find her and you'll be the first person I will tell when I do find her but for now I need to go to my room" I said and walked to my room.

"I know you'll find her" Emma said and left. I think she went to her room, but I went to mine. I sat down by my computer and finnished the last piece of the song I am writing. You see I am going to write a new song every week for Elsa.

It's only for her to see how much I love her. She has to know somehow that I'm in love with her. Everyone has a different to show love and mine is through music and my lyrics that I write myself.

Ooh
Wait a minute before you tell me anything, how was your day?
Cause I've been missing

You by my side, yeah

Did I awake you out of your dreams?
I'm sorry but I couldn't sleep

You calm me down
There's something 'bout the sound of your voice

I-I-I-I'm never never

Never as far away as it may seem, oh

Soon we'll be together

We'll pick up right where we left off

Paris, London, Tokyo
There's just one thing that I gotta do

(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
(Hello, tuck you in every night)

And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby, won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on

(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone, woah)

Girl I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
(Girl I'll be thinking about you)

Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name
But don't you worry

Cause you have my heart

It ain't easy to keep on moving city to city
Just get up and go

The show must go on so I need you to be strong

I-I-I-I'm never never

Never as far away as it may seem

No never

Soon we'll be together

We'll pick up right where we left off

Paris, London, Tokyo
There's just one thing that I gotta do

(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
(Hello, tuck you in every night)

And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby, it won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on

(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone, woah)

Girl I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
(Girl I'll be thinking about you)

Oh
Wherever the wind blows me
Yes you're still the one and only girl on my mind

No, there ain't no one better

(Worldwide)

So always remember

(Worldwide)

Always remember, girl you're mine

Paris, London, Tokyo
There's just one thing that I gotta do

(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
(Hello, tuck you in every night)

And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby, it won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on

(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)

Girl I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
(Girl I'll be thinking about you)

Worldwide

Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name
But don't you worry

Cause you have my heart

This is the song that I have written this week, I kinda like this one better than the song that I wrote two weeks ago. That song was just for me and Elsa to sing together. That is at least what I wanted.

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue
But I'm OK
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them
Again

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

You look as good as the day I met you
I forget just why I left you,
I was insane
Stay and play that Blink-182 song
That we beat to death in Tucson,
OK

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no call
Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

No, we ain't ever getting older
We ain't ever getting older
No, we ain't ever getting older
We ain't ever getting older
No, we ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older
No, we ain't ever getting older

Now you see why I like the other song better. I don't really know how I get the imagination to write songs but something tells me that Elsa is the reason. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.5K 389 15
A story about a lonely girl who was in love with her best friend but he never see here like that. What will happen when Elsa come to know her best fr...
2.4K 72 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...
25.9K 1.5K 48
Love. Love is what I had. What I lost. What I now have a second chance to get back. But when memories have disappeared, and hearts have broken, will...
27.6K 298 23
THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Elsa had a normal life with her sister, until the incident. What happens when she gets...