I cant hear you... But I wish...

By AllstarBeatzMarie

Being rewritten! Feel free to continue or check out Born In Silence. **Gay Romance Novel** Owen Randy is dea... More

I cant hear you... But I wish I could (boyxboy)
Chapter Two (2)
Chapter Three (3)
Chapter Four (4)
Chapter Five (5)
Chapter Six (6)
Chapter Seven (7)
Chapter Eight (8) Part 1....
Chapter Eight (8) Part 2 ......
Chapter Nine (9)
Chapter Ten (10)
Chapter Eleven (11)
Chapter Twelve (12)
Chapter Thirteen (13)
Chapter Fourteen (14)
Chapter Fifteen (15)
Chapter Sixteen (16)
Chapter Seventeen (17)
Chapter Eighteen (18)
Chapter Nineteen (19)
Chapter Twenty (20)
Chapter Twenty-One (21)
Chapter Twenty-Two (22)
Chapter Twenty-Three (23)
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 1 .....
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 2 ......
Chapter Twenty-Five (25)
Chapter Twenty-Six (26)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)
Chapter Thirty (30)
Chapter Thirty-One (31)
Chapter Thirty-Two (32)
Chapter Thirty-Three (33)
Chapter Thirty-Four (34)
Chapter Thirty-Five (35)
Chapter Thirty-Six (36)
Chapter Thirty-Seven (37)
Chapter Thirty-Eight (38)
Chapter Thirty-Nine (39)
Chapter Forty (40)
Chapter Forty-One (41)
Chapter Forty-Two (42)
Chapter Forty-Three (43)
Chapter Forty-Four (44)
Chapter Forty-Five (45)
Chapter Forty-Six (46)
Chapter Forty-Eight (48)
Chapter Forty-Nine (49)
Chapter Fifty (50)
Chapter Fifty-One (51)
Chapter Fifty-Two (52)
Chapter Fifty-Three (53)
Chapter Fifty-Four (54)
What you cant see (BoyxBoy)
Owen & Tyler's Story Update

Chapter Forty-Seven (47)

16.9K 420 50
By AllstarBeatzMarie

Owens p.o.v

"You ready Owen?" My mom asked me, looking me.

We are the Court House, sitting in Tylers Jeep, just a few hours ago Tyler and I were laying in my bed, all cuddled up and warm. And now... I was in the dept of hell, and I think Tyler knew how I felt too, because he hadnt let go of my hand, not once since we left the house; even if he had to pull up his pants or something.

And I was glad, because I didnt want him to. He made me feel normal, like I wasnt about to break down as Im in the same room as the guy who watched me get beaten, get raped.

It makes me shiver just thinking about it.

I was being pulled into the court room. Nobody was in their except the judge, some of the jury, Jared and his lawyer, then me, my lawyer, my mom, Tyler, and my translator.

It felt like a slow motion thing when we walked into the room. Jared eyes connected with mine, and then I moved them away, my head down in shame.

Tyler put his arm around my waist, and squeeze my waist a little.

The judge tapped his miny hammer on a polished wooden block and everybody looked up at him. He addressed the case number and we all went into discussion.

Tylers p.o.v

"Owen Randy," The translator said, to the judge as Owen sat down in the booth next to the judge.

The judge nodded, and then Owens face just went blank, and paler.

He looked at me like he was about to vomit, but started to sign 'It all started at the beginning of the year, I was always bullied by Sean, Jared and Tanner. They would kicked me, punch me, and they would always say something to me, I was deaf at the time so I couldnt hear what they were saying.. But I could occasionally read it off there mouth,' he paused and looked at Jared, then at me, 'Then one day, Tyler, he... Came up to me, and we became friends, then a while after we started going out..' he paused again, blushing, 'When he came out to his parents about being homosexual, I guess it didnt go well, because the next day he left me for a girl who goes to our school,' my head went down.

The judge then spoke, 'What was her name?' he looked at me, then Owen; who shrugged.

"Shannon Artisky" I answered, everybody eyes went on me, then back on Owen.

He started fidgeting and rolling his thumbs around, 'She... Um... Then I started getting close with Ben, and.. He was like helping me get through everything and he became my close friend who would always be there for me when I needed him' he nodded.

"Tell about the day you were attacked," The judge asked.

'I was... Avoiding going to the front entrance...' he paused looking at me, with sad eyes, 'Because I couldnt stand to see Tyler with someone else. He was the first person I loved,' he blushed, 'So I stayed in the school and, went to the old locker room, but whe-'

"Have you ever thought that if you went to the old boys locker room something bad would happen?" Jareds lawyer budded in,

The judge looked at the lawyer, "Mr Walker, let him finish" the judge glared.

Owen gulped, licking his lips, 'I walked in, and saw Sean.. at one of the urinals,'

"What were you thinking," Janice--Owens lawyer--asked.

'That the urinals were nicer than the other ones,' Owen blushed as everybody gave a little laugh. 'I went to run away, but when I opened the door.. I put my four fingers in between,' he held up his casted arm, 'And he shut it on my fingers, then I locked myself in the washroom stall, he like kicked it open and it slammed into my chest, and I couldnt breath properly,' he paused, trying to untie his collar.

'He started to punch me.. I was laying there, I couldnt feel anything,'

"Continue," the judge said, I think he liked Owen.

'Then he went on his phone...' he paused, eyes locking with Jared, and he stiffened, 'And after he started to clean me with a napkin,' he looked at Jared again, 'Then... Jared walked around the corner...' the tears filled his eyes, 'He started to like...' he blushed, 'trail his finger up and down my thigh, and...' and tear fell from his eyes, 'he then put his finger into me, but he then threw me to Jared, but then Sean pulled me away and I could read his lips, they said 'watch and learn'... Then he... He... He... Raped me,'

The tears fell from his eyes, and I wanted to go and hug him. Kiss him, cradle him in my arms.

"Thats enough Owen," the judge then, dismissed him and he came back, arms pulled up close to him, trying to cover himself. I stood and met him half way, he clung to me like he was scared out of his fucking mind, shaking and crying. He sat in my seat, which was at the end.

"Jared," he motioned for him to take the booth Owen was previously in,

Janice stood and walked up, glaring at Jared, "I understand you would sexually harass Owen, is that correct?" she raised a brow, and Jared nodded.

"You would grope him in the middle of the halls," she clucked, "Feel him up," she used air quotations in the air,

"Yes," Jared said,

"Why?"

"I..." he looked at his lawyer, who nodded, then at Owen. "I was confused," he paused,

"Of what?" Janice replied quickly,

"My.. Um.. Sexuality, I thought I liked him" his face went bright red, and Owens head shot up, a look of confusion upon his face, and mine probably mirroring,

Who would hurt somebody they might like?

"And you thought Owen could help you get over your confusion?" Janice almost growled., Jared shrugged which was the wrong thing to do, "So did you rape Owen?"

"I did not! I wouldnt, I swear to god, I wouldnt!" he was lost for words his eyes wide.

"Did it ever run through your mind to help Owen, when he was attacked?" Janice was picking at her nails,

"I object!" his lawyer yelled.

"I did," he whispered, looking at Owen, huddled into my chest, crying silently.,

"Then why didnt you?"

"Because he told me he would kill him, if I tried!" His voice getting higher at the end of the sentence,

"Why?" I jumped when I felt Owen moving,"Why?" he stood up, "Why didnt you!" he yelled, face going red.

My mouth dropped,

"I... I was dying!" His voice getting scratchy, "Y.. Yu... You, watched" he pointed a finger at him, "I.. I. Wa... Was raped!" he yelled again, crying harder, everybody was shocked."He... He hurt me! I would of died anyway! So you might as well of tried!" he cried, falling to the floor, going into the fetal position,

I went down with him, glaring at Jared, everything he said was true, "Shhh Owen," hugging him, I kissed his cheek,

"Puh... Pu... Please dont," he covered his face, "Me... Memories," he whispered,

I didnt know if anybody could understand what he was saying, because of his baby accent, his 'L's came were pronounced like 'w's.

Nodding into his short hair, I pulled him up, so he was on a chair. The lawyers were talking to the judge, Ms Randy came up to us, and started to pat his back, as I zoned out, listening to what the others were saying.

Jared would be on house arrest and has to do community services, he wont be going to jail because he didnt actually cause harm to Owen, he just did help. Which I understand but I still think thats shit, and we got a restraining order.

Before we were dismissed, we talked about Jared a tad more, about how he actually handed himself in at his house, and there was a state search on Sean, apparently, there had been a news hit about Owen, well not his name, they let us watch it, 'a 'student' from our local high school was nearly beaten to death my sadistic sophomore Sean Tide, who is now on the loose, were searching world wide, he has, shady blond hair, green eyes, and Caucasian, if you see him, be careful, we dont know how he will react if you confront him. Call the police right away.'

We headed outside of the court house, we went first, then after we left Jared could go.

Owen was attached to me, he literally didnt waver his grasp, as we walked into the house, he went to his room to get out of his stuff, and I went to the guest room to do the same, then going down and helping Mrs Randy with supper,

"Im sorry I left him," I blurted out, looking at her.

She nodded, "I..." she paused, "At least you came back," she nodded and turned to hug me. "But I swear to god, if you hurt him, you'll have nothing left," she pointed towards down stairs with a knife, when smiled. Turning around and continuing chopping.

I stood there shocked for a few seconds, turning around when I heard Owens cast drag against the floor. He was in over sized stuff, he got some skin on his body, but still. Not enough.

"Your eating lots, your to skinny" I pointed the spatula I had in my hand at him, "Im going to get you nice and fat, so I can eat you up myself,"

Mrs Randy got into a fit of coughs, and Owen blushed.

"Oh my gosh!" I face palmed, "Get your heads out of the gutter!" I scolded, my face heating up. "You know what," I painfully glared, putting down the spatula, "Call me when dinner is ready," I walked past them, as they were all trying to hold in there laughs.

Oh my god that was embarrassing, I walked up the stairs, and smacked my head. I should of thought about what I was saying before I said it.

I didnt mean it like that, I didnt mean like sex or whatever. It was a metaphor! I swear to the lord.

I love Owen, its just... To early for him, and me. I dont even know what to do when Im in that situa--Oh shit, I face palmed and fell on my bed, how can I not know what to do, Im gay right? But like where do I put my thing.

I lifted up the front of my jeans, Im not big, but Im not small either.

Groaning, I rolled over onto my face, Burying it into the pillow and almost screaming. Reaching blindly across my bed, I came across my phone, and turned my head so I could see it, going onto a search page, I looked up 'Free Gay Porn sites'

A lot came up and I clicked onto one that said, 'Rockettube' it gave a whole bunch of catagories, so I clicked on twinks, then onto a 'Packing Fudge' video, it opened up full screen on my phone, so I tilted it to the side, for a wide screen view, turning the volume up a bit.

I watched like ten clips, and only ended up liking three--which also made me excited down south--and the three that turned me on.

Like oh my god, I groaned into my pillow, pushing my phone off the bed, a knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts, so I turned my body completely over so they couldnt see my erection.

A little hand tapped my back, and I knew it was Owen.

"S...S...S...Supper," he stuttered,

"Ill be down in a sec," I said into the pillow, dying as my erection was rubbing on the bed.

I heard a bunch of ruffling on the bed, then a surprised yelp, and probably Owens body hit the floor, "Owen!" I gasped, jumping off the bed, and trying to help him up,

He was giggling uncontolably, how can he laugh when he just fell off the bed? Maybe he hit his funny bone.

He sat up and looking at my sitting figure on the bed.

His eyes held so much emotion twisted into one another that I couldnt even tell what he was feeling, thinking.

He lifted up his hand, and touched the front of my jeans, and I moved away from him, "Come on, supper is ready," I nervously laughed.

But Owen seemed to have ignored what I said, trying to grab for me again. "I want you," he whispered, and my brows furrowed together.

I sighed, "No, Owen, your confused come on," I stood up, and walked to the door.

He shook his head, and laid himself on my bed, lifting his shirt up with one hand. Frowning, I shook my head, "Owen, get off the bed," I sighed. He looked at me with hurt eyes, "Come on," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Dont you want me?" he said, voice low, "I thought you wanted me!" He raised his voice, "Do you not want me now?" He paused, "Because Im used? Because I cant get up," his face got red again, and I knew for a fact this was not Owen talking... Well he was, he just wasnt acting the same, but I couldnt blame him, he had to revisit what he had been through in the locker room.

I walked up to him, "You dont want this," I took his head in my hands, "I love you, and I could care less, your still mine." I was about to pull him into a hug, but he pulled away glaring at me. Nearly tripping he limped angrily out of the room and down the stairs.

Shit.

Sighing, I went down stairs too, our plates were all set with foods on them, Owen sat down already, on the opposite side we used to sit on together before. Now sitting on the side with his mom.

Letting out another sigh, I sat down, then Ms Randy did, she looked confused at the fact Owen wasnt sitting by me, but continued to eat, giving me questioning looks, which I just shook my head in response to,

It was about twenty minutes later, Owen ate all he wanted, which was the chicken breast and potato's. "Its so quite in here," Ms Randy huffed, bringing her plate into the kitchen, "You guys didnt have sex or anything right?" she asked from the kitchen, Owen looked up at me, glaring with tears in his brown eyes, he pushed away from the table, and tried to run to the stairs climbing them pretty quickly.

Sighing, again. I pushed my chair away from the table and followed him up the stairs, pushing his closed door open, he was shaking and probably crying on his bed, covers over his head.

"Owen," I walked up to him.

"G...Guh.... Go away," he stuttered,

"You would of regretted it, you didnt want that," I rubbed his shoulder, but he moved away.

"Ju... Just leave" he whispered. hicc-upping every so often.

"Fine, good night,"

No response.

"I love you,"

No response.

I saddened, waiting on his bed, maybe hoping he would say it, but nope. He didnt, so lazily, I got up, and walked to my new room.

He loves me, hes just being grumpy right? He cannot, not love me because I turned him down, its just that,, hes to vulnerable, he was just confused, if I said yes, and we did it he would regret it the next morning.

Stripping to my boxers, I crawled under the indeed thin blankets, turning out the lights, closing my eyes. But no matter how hard I tried to close my eyes, they would just open, knowing that Im not holding Owen, he was a damn oven. He was the one that kept me warm all nights.

Frowning again, its been almost an hour or tossing and turning, Ms Randy came in and told me that she was going to bed, and I dont know about Owen. So I just tried to sleep.

Picking a comfy position--which was me starring out the window,--I watched through the open blinds, the moon was full and bright, giving the room some light.

But still, no matter how comfy it was, Owen was still more comfortable.

At some point, my eyes finally gave drift, and I took, probably my only opportunity, and I closed my eyes.

Owens p.o.v

I sat up in my bed breathing in deep breaths of air.

Memories, thats all they were, Well I hope.

It was bloody freezing without Tyler here, and scary. I cant close my eyes without thinking about it.

I dont know what got into me, how I asked him for sex. Im glad he said no, because I would of regretted it. He wasnt ready, and neither was I. It was a stupid thing to do.

Peeling the blankets off me, I got out of bed, unneeded tears running down my face. Scurrying down the hall to Tylers new room.

His door was closed... Is he mad at me because I didnt tell him I loved him?

Not bothering to knock I peaked my head in, and saw his lumpy figure huddled in the thin blankets, back facing me, and his hair peaking out the top.

I tapped on his back and I heard a grunt.

"Tyler," I whispered, he rolled over. His eyes wouldnt even open, incoherent words coming from his mouth, "Tyler," I tapped his back again.

"Hmm?" he asked, squinting his eye,

"Can I come sleep in here?" I whispered, he nodded and moved over enough so I could slide in, which I did so.

"Im sorry," I apologized, he shrugged and kissed my head, "I do love you," I told him, and he smiled stupidly,

"Shh, sleep," he tapped his mouth, throwing his arms over me, and pulling me close to him; my face on his bare chest, and legs tangled underneath the think blankets. "Much better," he murmured.

I stared at his sleeping face, luminated by the moons light, he was beautiful.

I kissed just where his heart would have been.

______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy ~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 11.8K 37
Book #1 in the Silence Series Elijah is no ordinary boy. In fact, he is as different from what a normal boy could possibly be. The golden rule in...
890K 24.5K 60
Ted and his family moved to the US because of their parents separating. Being new in high school, and a nerd, he thought he would get bullied. He is...
4.9K 289 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
13.4K 515 22
Two years ago two boys met and formed a quick, but complicated bond only to be separated soon after. ------- Two years later will their feelings to...