Leonard Snart and Mick Rory I...

By ariesaat

Imagines, One shots, whatever you want to call them. Captain Cold x Reader Heat Wave x Reader Each chapter... More

Captain Cold
Star City 2046 (Snart)
Mick Rory
Young (Mick Rory)
Surprise? (Mick Rory)
Villains (Captain Cold)
Villains Pt 2 (Captain Cold)
Wild West (Mick Rory)
Enemy Of My Enemy (Captain Cold)
Chronos (Mick Rory)
Chronos Pt 2 (Mick Rory)
Ideas?
Secret (Captain Cold)
M.I.A (Captain Cold)
Tension (Leonard Snart) Pt.1
Jealous much? (Mick Rory)
Hero (Captain Cold)
Who are you? (Captain Cold)
Enemies (Captain Cold)
Oops
Triplets (Mick Rory)
Free (Captain Cold)
Assassins (Mick Rory)
Prince Charming (Captain Cold)
Big News (Captain Cold)
This Means War (Captain Cold)
You're what? (Mick Rory)
Crazy Brother (Captain Cold)
Father (Captain Cold)
Cold has a Cold (Captain Cold)
Forgotten (Mick Rory)
Update
Soulmate(Captain Cold)
Dead (Mick Rory)
Cop and The Crook (Leonard Snart)
Update
Throughout The Years (Leonard Snart)
A Wink(Mick Rory)
Zombies (Mick Rory)
Tension Pt 2 (Captain Cold)
Quick Update!

The Dream (Captain Cold)

5.8K 136 28
By ariesaat

(Based on the crossover Arrow episode)

   "Thank god we are finally here." I said, getting out of the car and stretching. "Don't complain, I was the one who drove us here." Leonard told me, smiling as he also got out of the car. "Yes from the airport honey." I reminded him. That made Leonard laugh as we got our bags from the car. "Y/N!" Oliver shouted from the porch. "Ollie!" I said, rushing to see him. I had known Oliver Queen and bride to be, Laurel Lance since we were kids. I grew up in Starling but moved to Central City for school. That is where I met my amazing boyfriend, Leonard Snart. "Leonard! Great to see you! I hear you're running for Mayor of Central City." Oliver said, shaking his hand. "Hes going to win too." I added, winking at Leonard. Oliver gave me a hug and when he pulled away he looked confused. "You okay there Ollie?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm great. Laurel is probably getting ready upstairs." He informed me, walking off. "Ill find our room in this mansion." Leonard joked. "Its not a mansion. Its the Queen's house." I reminded him. Even though it was pretty much a mansion. You could get lost in here. But Moira and Robert Queen took great care of the place. Even the wedding tomorrow would be held here. "Oh my dear! Its wonderful to see you!" Moira said, lightly hugging me. "Mrs. Queen! You look lovely!" I told her, smiling widely. "The bride to be is just up stairs." She told me, moving along to yell at the decorator. I made my way upstairs, past lots of people planning for the wedding. "Oh, my bad!" I exclaimed as I bumped into a tall man and a blonde woman. "Its fine, really!" He said. I looked up at the dark haired man. "You look really familiar." He said, pointing at me. 

My mind was screaming the name Ray Palmer at me. But I didn't know a Ray Palmer. Then I saw these flashes in my head. Ray sitting with me in the kitchen on the Waverider, making nerdy jokes to make me laugh. Ray pulling me from an exploding building. Him in a red suit that could fly and shrink to the size of an atom. Ray making his suit huge so he could fight a giant robot.

I shook my head, pulling me back to reality. "I don't think we have met." I said. "I'm Y/N." I said, shaking his hand. "Ray Palmer and this is my fiance Felicity Smoak." He said back. "Ill see you both at the dinner." I said, walking down the hall quickly and towards the room where Laurel was laughing loudly. I knocked on the door as I looked in. "You're here!" Laurel said excitedly. She got up and pulled me into a tight hug. "I am! And I'm so excited for you!" I said happily. "Ready to be an awesome bridesmaid?" Sara asked. Sara was my age and one of the coolest people as well as Laurel's little sister. As soon as I looked directly at her I felt.. off.

Then suddenly I saw Sara, wearing all black including a mask and fighting, kicking ass actually. Next she was lying on a table, dead with arrows sticking it of her chest. Laurel was heartbroken, sobbing before me. Now I saw her wearing white, no longer hidden behind a mask, yet still kicking ass and taking names. Canary. White Canary. She was captain of the Waverider now. Then it all stopped.

She looked confused as well. I shook it off though. It was nothing, just my imagination. "Tonight is the rehearsal dinner. Moira has everything planned out. And tomorrow we have over 200 people coming." Laurel explained, looking at the ring on her finger happily. "Well if anyone needs me I will be out exploring Starling with Leonard." I told them, hugging them both and going to find my boyfriend.
    Leonard and I spent the day exploring Starling City. The Smoak Technologies building really stood out to me and I had no idea why. "Robert Queen wants to speak with me when we get back." He said, lacing his fingers with mine as we walked. "Well he is going to be mayor of Starling. Maybe he has some advice for the future mayor of Central City." I said, kissing his cheek. We arrived back at the Queen Estate. It was getting dark. I made my way to the main room and sat through the rehearsal dinner, Oliver no where to be found. When he got back, we were going to kick his ass.

  The wedding was today, only a few hours away. I was ready, wearing my bridesmaid dress. Now we just needed Oliver to be here and ready. I found Leonard waiting with a glass of champagne.  He clinked his glass, getting everyone's attention. "I would like to make a toast to the amazing Queen family and the lovely Lance family for having all of us here, bringing so many together. And also to my wonderful girlfriend Y/N. And I know its clique but I do have something to ask. Y/N, will you marry me?" Leonard asked, getting on one knee. Laurel's unhappy face lit up right away. I looked down at Leonard and I knew I wanted to spend every second of the rest of my life with him. "Yes. Definitely. Yes." I said, smiling and nodding. "Thank god." He mumbled, getting up. Laurel squealed and was clapping happily as well as everyone else. Leonard slid the ring onto my finger, I barely had a chance to look at it yet. He pulled me to him and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered.

Another vision. "You can call me Cold." Leonard said, he had a gun in his hand and I watched as ice shot out of it encasing someone in ice. We were on the Waverider and I watched as he fought with Mick Rory. Big trying to beat each other senseless. Then we were in a large room, Mick was unconscious. "Please, get them out." Len pleaded with Sara and Rip. Sara struggled with Mick. "No, you cant stay! You'll die." I told him, not letting go of his free hand. "I love you." He whispered, kissing me and then pushing me towards Rip. Rip pulled me back to the Waverider, kicking and screaming. On board we watched the building explode, Leonard still inside.

"Are you okay?" Leonard asked, pulling me out of the weird vision. "I'm fine. I love you too." I said, pulling him into a hug. I knew this was wrong. All of this. This didn't feel right. It didn't feel... real. I pulled away, tears in my eyes. This wasnt real. My name was Y/N, I was apart of a team and we called ourselves the Legends. I was in love with the criminal Leonard Snart but he sacrificed himself and died. After losing out Captain, Rip Hunter we were called back to our time by our friends to fight aliens called the Dominators. We were fighting aliens and they took us. Oliver, Sara, Thea, Diggle, Ray and I. The rest of our team had been put under some kind of mind control. We weren't really here though. I backed away from Leonard who had turned to shake someones hand. Oliver and Laurel weren't getting married. Laurel was... Laurel was dead. So were Oliver's parents. I backed from the room and straight into Oliver. "Ollie. We have to get out of here." I said. "What did you see?" He asked. "The truth. This isnt real." I explained. Oliver knew what I was talking about. "We need to get out of here." He said. "And go where?" I asked. "The Smoak Technologies building. Digg pointed it out. It doesn't make sense which means that's gotta be our way out." Oliver explained. I looked behind me. "I don't want to leave." I admitted. "I know. Everything is better here." He agreed. "Find the others, I will meet you out front." I told him. Oliver looked unsure but nodded and went to find the others quickly. I wiped away my tears and headed back to where Leonard was. "Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand as I lead him to the hall. "Are you okay? Whats wrong?" Leonard asked. "I miss you. So much. And I know this isn't real but I want you to know that I miss you every day. Mick does too even though he won't admit it." I blurted out. Leonard looked confused and laughed. He pulled me into his arms. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I am right here." He assured me. "I love you Len." I said, kissing him. "I have to go." I said, pulling back. "Don't leave. Please, just stay here." He asked. "I want to! So bad! But I cant. My friends need me. I need to get out of here." I said. Leonard didn't say anything. He moved towards me and kissed me one last time before letting go of my hand. I turned away and ran out quickly, knowing if I didnt now I never would.
  After an intense fight in the front lawn, we somehow all made it to the Smoak Technologies building. There was a large glowing area, it looks like a portal. "That's gotta be the way out." I decided. I took one last look around and followed Ray through.
I woke up. I really woke up, coughing and pulling a tube off of my face. "Y/N? You okay?" Ray asked, in the pod thing next to mine. I nodded and let him help me out. Everyone else was awake and trying to figure out what was going on. We were all wearing baggy clothes. "We have to get out of this place and get home." I said, starting out of the room. "Wait up." Thea said, her and Digg rushing after me. Ray passed me and walked ahead. He stopped at a large window. "Woah." He said. I sighed and caught up. Oliver and Sara were right behind me. Then I looked up. We were in space. Literal space. "Crap." I mumbled.
Ray decided he could find a way out. So we followed. Until we ran into some Dominators.
Stupid aliens. I almost walked into a room full of them. Ray grabbed me and pulled me back. Too late. Oliver found a weapon on the wall and started shooting as we all ran. "There's a ship! Between us we should be able to pilot one!" Oliver shouted. I didn't like this at all. We all sat in seats inside. Thea put her hand on the things in front of us and started the ship. "Thea!" I complained. I don't think anyone was piloting and now there were tons of aliens after us. "We're gonna die. We're gonna die." I was chanting. Ray grabbed my hand. "We are not going to die!" He yelled. I watched as the Waverider came out of nowhere grabbing our ship and pulling it in. I sat back, relieved. "Told you." Ray smirked.
"Nate. You are my favorite person." I said as we walked onto the Waverider. Sara, Ray and I led the way for Oliver, Thea and Digg. "This is so cool." Thea was mumbling. "I'll take Digg to the infirmary and have Gideon patch him up." Sara said, showing him the way. "Whoever Gideon is." Digg said. I headed off to my room. The others would get me when it was time to fight. As soon as my doors slid shut I started to cry. Leonard was really gone but just for one day I thought he was alive. I heard a small knock on my door. "Yes?" I said, clearly sounding upset. "Kid it's me." Mick called. I opened the door and stayed on the floor. "You okay? I mean we just rescued you from uglies. They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked, looking down at me. I shook my head. "Did they mess with your head too?" He asked. I nodded. "I saw Lenny. He was going to be Mayor of Central City. He asked me to marry him." I said, crying. Mick sat at my side. "I even told him how much I missed him, you too." I laughed. "Ah kid, I wish he was here too... Snart was a good man at heart, a stubborn pain in the ass too. He'd be proud of you, all you've done." Mick assured me. "He'd be more proud of you though. You've saved us all countless times. You deal with all the crap the others say to you and put you through. You're the real hero here." I told him, hugging him. Mick laughed. "Thanks." We sat in silence for a few minutes before Mick got up, holding a hand out to me. "Come on, lets go kick some alien ass." Mick stated. I smiled and agreed, getting up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.2K 104
This is Part two to my one-shot book!! After reaching around 160 chapters, there will be a book 3 and this book will be marked as completed Female! R...
43.1K 717 16
A collection of short stories. EDITED CHAPTERS MARKED WITH ✔️
108K 1.5K 200
um. All I the title. Book 2 is started. Feelcfree to request by PMing me.
19.7K 465 20
When Barry Allen returned from the speedforce, a lot had changed..... His feelings for Iris were still there , but not like before.. and when Iris t...