This Means War (Captain Cold)

Another smut
........

We just got back from a mission, exhausted and wanting sleep. I took a quick shower before heading off to my room. I went to my room only to slip and fall right on my butt. I looked around, everything inside my room was covered in a thin layer of ice. "SNART!" I screamed. That was just the beginning. I would get out of the shower only to find that the clean clothes I had set out were either gone or once even frozen into a block of ice. "Gideon? Do you have any tranquilizers on board?" I asked, getting really annoyed now. "Im afraid not Miss Y/N." Gideon replied. I sighed angrily and went off to my room. I ran down the hall in just a towel to my room. "Where are your clothes?" Ray asked as I rushed past him and Kendra. "Snart froze them!" I shouted behind me. At dinner I watched Snart grab a can of soda from the fridge. He sat it down while waiting for his food to cook. I grabbed it and violently shook it. Mick watched with a smirk on his face. I backed up and waited. Snart was getting annoyed, waiting for his food so he turned around and opened it drink. Which immediately exploded in his face. He yelled in surprise. "Y/N!" Snart shouted. I darted from the kitchen, almost running into Martin, Jax and Sara in the hallway. I had an evil smirk on my face and I could hear Snart stomping out of the kitchen. "Dont touch my food!" He shouted to the others. I ducked into my room and waited. The doors slid open and Snart came in, looking pissed. "Really?" He asked me. I shrugged. "It was just a little revenge for what you did to me." I said. Snart rolled his eyes. He marched forward, grabbing my waist and pulling me against him. "What are you-" I started to ask. He pressed his lips firmly against mine. His lips tasted sweet and his hands tightly gripped my waist. "God you're such an ass sometimes." I complained as he kissed my neck. "Like you are such an angel." Snart said sarcastically. I smiled at him. "What?" He asked, his hands still on my waist loosened. "You like me." I pointed out. Snart laughed. "I most definitely don't." He said, trying to hide a smile. "Sure." I said, grabbing his shirt which was still wet with soda and pulling him to me. Our lips crashed together again. I pulled at his shirt, wanting it off. He growled at me and pushed me back onto my bed. Snart shrugged off his coat and tossed it away. He leaned down and laid between my legs, kissing up my neck to my lips. I grabbed his arms, pulling him down into me and flipping us. I grinded down on him, making him groan and bite his lip. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it away from us. Snart smirked at me. "This is going to be fun." He promised, leaning up to me and kissing my neck hungrily making me cry out.

    Snart smiled at me as he got out of my bed. "We should do that more often." He suggested, picking up his boxers and then pants from the ground and pulling them on. I rolled my eyes but leaned forward and kissed him. He put his hands on either side of my face and pulled me closer. "No more pranks." I told him as I pulled back. "I can't promise that." Snart said adding a wink. I crawled to the edge of the bed. "What do I have to do to make them stop then?" I asked, biting my lip. Snart smirked and stood between my legs, his hands running along the sides of my legs. The doors slid open to my room and Mick came striding in with a drink in his hand, which he was looking at. He looked up and froze. I saw his eyes flicker between the clothes on the floor and then Snart who was hiding my nakedness. Mick shook his head and backed out of the room without saying a thing. I sighed. "We really need to lock the doors." I suggested to Snart. He smiled and kissed me again, pushing me back onto the bed and climbing over me.

I got out of the shower and reached for a towel. My hand waved around but couldn't find a towel. I looked over. No towels. Dammit Snart. Naturally my clothes were missing as well. I paced the bathroom for a minute, considering just running out or waiting for someone to help. I groaned and decided to run. I peeked out into the hallway. "Anyone out here?" I said. No respond and it was dead silent. I wrapped my arms around my chest and darted into the hallway. I peeked arisen the corner and darted over to my room and safely inside. Snart was sitting on my bed with a smile on his face. "You." I said, annoyed. There was a towel and my clothes on the bed next to him. Snart hopped off and picked me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist. "It's not technically a prank." He said as he walked us over to my bed. Snart sat me down and pulled off his clothes, kissing me again and pushing me back. I straddled his waist, the tip of his member pressing into me. I bit my lip as I sank onto him, letting him fully push himself into me. Snart grabbed my thighs tightly, his lustful eyes staring up at me. I moved up and down on him, slowly at first. Snart sat up, pulling me against his chest and moving me quicker and quicker. "Miss Y/N, Mr Snart, Captain Hunter has asked for you to meet in the control room." Gideon announced. I jumped, almost falling off Snart and the bed. "Just give us a few more minutes!" Snart yelled. "I'll let Captain Hunter know." Gideon informed us. Snart rolled his eyes and flipped us over, thrusting into me again and again. I cried out, trying not to dig my nails into his shoulders. Snart kissed and sucked along my neck, surely leaving marks. The others were going to get a kick out of this.